Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

28.11.2019 09:48
be.Long told the that seeing Donald’s Antworten

At his annual pre-Super Bowl press conference Womens Aaron Donald Jersey , Commissioner Roger Goodell was asked a question about the extent of his power. Surprisingly, Goodell claimed that he has less power than the rulebook seems to give him.Goodell quoted verbatim a portion of Rule 17, Section 2, Article 2 in support of the contention that he has no authority to order a game to be replayed from a certain point or to alter the outcome of a game if an officiating error would be sufficiently egregious to justify it.“The Commissioner will not apply authority in cases of complaints by clubs concerning judgmental errors or routine errors of omission by game officials,” Goodell said.To best understand the rule, it’s important to consider the rule. Titled “NO CLUB PROTESTS John Sullivan Jersey ,”聽Article 2 states as follows: 鈥淭he authority and measures provided for in this entire Section 2 do not constitute a protest machinery for NFL clubs to avail themselves of in the event a dispute arises over the result of a game. The investigation called for in this Section 2 will be conducted solely on the Commissioner鈥檚 initiative to review an act or occurrence that the Commissioner deems so extraordinary or unfair that the result of the game in question would be inequitable to one of the participating teams. The Commissioner will not apply authority in cases of complaints by clubs concerning judgmental errors or routine errors of omission by game officials. Games involving such complaints will continue to stand as completed.鈥滸oodell took the language he quoted out of its broader context. As written, the rule expressly slams the door on the ability of teams to file protests regarding outcomes influenced by judgment calls. The Commissioner retains the power, as vested in him by Article 1 and Article 3, to take action in the event of extraordinary unfair outcomes, whether or not the result of an extraordinarily unfair exercise of judgment. Article 2 is aimed not at limiting the Commissioner’s power per se, but at keeping the teams from using Rule 17 as a device for protesting games.To avoid this interpretation (possibly in light of pending litigation premised on it) http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-todd-gurley-jersey , Goodell has voluntarily and willfully restricted his authority based on the answer he provided on Wednesday. Unless and until, of course, he decides to exercise his power in the way that Rule 17 seems to grant it. The recently retired defensive end Chris Long was in his seventh season with the Rams when they drafted Aaron Donald in 2014. He knew as soon as they started practicing together just how great Donald would be.Long told the that seeing Donald’s combination of talent and hard work at the first training camp of his career was an eye-opening experience.“We used to joke his rookie camp that he was going to be in the Hall of Fame, but I kind of wasn’t joking,” Long said.Donald’s physical talents were obvious, but Long said Donald’s mental approach to the game was equally impressive.“I’ve never seen anybody work so hard Womens Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , who had so much talent and play so violent and play with such tenacity,” he said. “This guy would fight you on the field at the drop of a hat, and I respect that about him, and outworks everybody. I would be the last person in the film room usually at the end of camp, and I would go in there and watch tape once everybody was at home. I started going in there an opening the door and turning the lights on to find my pen or notebook, and he was in there every night.”Long saw a lot during his 11-year career Joseph Noteboom Jersey , but Donald was unique.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz