Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

22.12.2018 07:16
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Antworten

SYLVANIA, Ohio -- Laura Diaz got off to a surprising start at the Marathon Classic. Discount Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . Diaz shot a 9-under 62 for a four-stroke lead in Thursdays opening round. U.S. Open champion Michelle Wie shot a 2-over 73, 2008 Marathon winner Paula Creamer was at 72 along with another perennial contender at Highland Meadows, Morgan Pressel. The defending champion, Spains Beatriz Recari, and the worlds No. 1-ranked player, Stacy Lewis, a Toledo native, were well down the list at 1 under. "I definitely didnt have my best out there," Lewis said. Diaz sure did. "Im very happy to shoot 62; I would be lying if I said I wasnt," she said. "Its nice to get a good feeling after round one. To see the ball going in the hole, I think thats always a boost." Despite being winless in the past 12 years on the LPGA Tour, she stunned the field by birdieing her first five holes in a round that included nine birdies and no bogeys. She made a 30-footer on her fifth hole, the 14th. Then she stepped back and enjoyed the moment. "I kind of chuckled to myself -- well, out loud," she said. She had a chance at tying her career best of six consecutive birdies, but missed a 7-footer on the next hole. She added four more birdies the rest of the way to grab the big lead. Diaz, who won twice in 2002 and played on four U.S. Solheim Cup teams, has cut back on her competitive schedule in recent years while raising her two young children with her husband, Kevin Diaz. She hasnt finished inside the top 25 in a tour event since 2010. But she has regained a bit of her touch the past two outings, tying for 49th at the U.S. Womens Open at Pinehurst and then tying for 64th in Arkansas the following week. She then took off a few weeks to stay at home, watching her 8-year-old son Coopers swim meets. Daughter Lily, 4, hit the road with mom this week. "Ive been playing better this year than Ive played in the last four years, but Im still not where I would like to be," she said. "But its going in the right direction." Sharing second were second-year pro out of LSU Austin Ernst and Lee-Ann Pace, a South African who has won eight times on the Ladies European Tour. Leading the group of six players at 67 were Mo Martin and Lydia Ko. Martin stole the show at last weeks Womens British Open by capturing her first victory. She is still basking in the afterglow of that momentous win. "Im pretty tired and it still kind of feels like a dream," she said. "I was joking around with the trainers, saying, Can you massage here? Because my face hurts a little bit from smiling." Ko is a two-time winner of the Canadian Womens Open while an amateur who has already notched her first pro win this year on tour. Joining Martin and Ko at 4 under were Katie Burnett, Mariajo Uribe, Lindsey Wright and Marissa Steen. At 68 were 2012 Marathon winner So Yeon Ryu, Ai Miayazato, Julieta Granada, Ohio State grad Emma Jandel, Kelly Tan, Rebecca Lee-Bentham and Paola Moreno. Cheap Jordan 1 Sale . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Jordan 1 Shoes For Sale . -- The Atlanta Braves are facing the possibility of losing another pitcher for the season after general manager Frank Wren said Saturday that Cory Gearrin has a serious injury to his right elbow. http://www.airjordan1discount.com/ . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss the return leg of the Champions League quarterfinals against Chelsea because of a thigh tear. Ibrahimovic, who has scored 40 goals this season, is also likely to miss the semifinals later this month if PSG advances. The French club won the first leg 3-1. Ibrahimovic fell to the ground clutching his leg midway through the second half of Wednesdays match and then limped off. PSG said in a statement Friday that tests confirmed "the presence of a muscle lesion" at the back of Ibrahimovics right thigh. "Hes out for the weeks to come. We will have to wait for thhe doctor to analyze the results," PSG coach Laurent Blanc said. Cheap Jordan 1 For Sale. "Its a muscle lesion, delicate but not irreversible. He will be back (in training) with us before too long (and) he will play before the end of the season." Ibrahimovic will likely be replaced at centre forward by Edinson Cavani, who has been unhappy playing in a role wide on the right and now has the chance to play in his preferred role for the next few games. Should PSG qualify next week, it will reach the European Cup semifinals for only the second time. The previous appearance was in 1995, when PSG was knocked out by AC Milan. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz