Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

29.11.2019 07:26
and word that the 49ers Antworten

When Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was asked last weekend about the team’s plans at center with David Andrews out for the year LaAdrian Waddle Jerseys 2019 , he said that the team will “evaluate it as we go.”They’ve reportedly made one evaluation and it wasn’t a positive one for Russell Bodine. Bodine was acquired in a trade with the Bills before the cut to 53 players, but Jim McBride of the reports that the team is releasing him ahead of this Sunday’s game against the Steelers.The Patriots sent a sixth-round pick to Buffalo for Bodine, who started 10 games for the Bills last year and 64 games for the Bengals over his first four NFL seasons.McBride reports that the Patriots will fill the roster spot by re-signing interior offensive lineman James Ferentz. Ferentz was cut last weekend. Ted Karras is expected to start at center this weekend.: Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports that Bodine could return White David Andrews Jerseys , but that the team wanted someone more familiar with the system for this weekend’s game. The Patriots signed kicker Stephen Gostkowski to a two-year contract last week and that means the 13-year veteran will stay in the only uniform he’s ever worn in the NFL.Gostkowski’s deal came after a report that talks with the team were at a standstill and word that the 49ers had interest in signing the veteran kicker. Gostkowski said that “it was really tough for me to think I was ever going to leave,” but that he felt he had to explore every option and that the process wound up reinforcing his feeling that he wanted to stay put.“But having the extra time, and waiting and taking my time David Andrews Jerseys 2019 , really made me know that I was 100 percent wanting to be here,” Gostkowski said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. “I’m so blessed to have a chance to play 15 years in one spot. I know my position is different than most. But even in my position White Patrick Chung Jerseys , guys that have played it this long, have probably already been with two or three different teams. We love it here. My family loves it here. It would have been a lot to leave.”Gostkowski will enter the 2019 season in third place in career field goal percentage and his new deal will give him a chance to continue climbing other leaderboards through at least his 37th birthday.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz