Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

29.11.2019 08:32
(UDFA)#10 WR Johnathan Lloyd (UDFA)#14 Antworten

While the Patriots were celebrating Super Bowl LIII with a parade Womens Brandon Allen Jersey , the Rams were cleaning out their lockers, watching game film and wondering what if.Rams quarterback Jared Goff watched the game Tuesday morning, and he said it looked as bad as it felt two days ago.“Yeah, same thing I said after the game: Honestly, it was a lot of missed opportunities, and a game where I wish I would’ve played better,” Goff said. “I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that. But, myself in particular http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-ramik-wilson-jersey , I wish I would’ve done my part better and I can promise next time. If we get that opportunity, I will. It’s just part of learning and part of growing and getting older and experience.”Goff went 19-for-38 for 229 yards and an interception. He and Brandin Cooks twice had chances to hook up for touchdowns and failed.Goff credited the Patriots defense but is “sick” the Rams scored only three points. The Rams entered the game as the 11th-best scoring offense in NFL history. “Nothing changed within my process at all. Really, I honestly expected it to change more than it did,” Goff said. “There was nothing; it was totally the same. Just a game that didn’t go our way and a game where we struggled to find our rhythm offensively. Again, I think the part that makes me the most sick about it, is that our defense played so well. You say, ‘You’re going to be in the Super Bowl and how your defense is going to hold the New England Patriots to 13 points, and you guys aren’t going to win.’ It’s like how? That’s the part that you kind of keep replaying in your mind Dante Fowler Jr Jersey , is how that can even happen. Again, it’s a testament to their team and how good they are defensively and how well of a job they did. It’s something, again, that we’ll learn from. Something that will sting for now, but we’ll learn from and move forward. I know myself and a couple leaders on this team will use it as motivation and something that we can build from.” Here’s your 2019 Rams rookie roster." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Free AgencyThe 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ rookies have had their jersey numbers assignedNew,10commentsHere’s your 2019 Rams rookie roster.CDTShareTweetShareShareThe 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ rookies have had their jersey numbers assignedThe Los Angeles Rams welcomed their rookies, 2019 NFL Draft selections and undrafted free agents (UDFA) to HQ yesterday and have assigned them their jersey numbers.#03: WR Jalen Greene (UDFA)#10 WR Johnathan Lloyd (UDFA)#14: WR Nsimba Webster (UDFA)#15: WR Alex Bachman (UDFA)#24 S Taylor Rapp (2nd round pick, #61 overall)#27: RB Darrell Henderson (3rd round pick Nicholas Scott Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , #70 overall)#37: RB Matt Colburn (UDFA)#39: S Jake Gervase (UDFA)#41: CB David Long (3rd round pick, #79 overall)#46: S Nick Scott (7th round pick, #243 overall)#48: TE Keenen Brown (UDFA)#51: LB Dakota Allen (7th round pick, #251 overall)#57: LB Natrez Patrick (UDFA)#60: OL Brandon Hitner (UDFA)#62: DT Bryant Jones (UDFA)#63: OL Vitas Hrynkiewicz (UDFA)#65: DL Owen Roberts (UDFA)#67: OL Chandler Brewer (UDFA)#68: OL Matt Kaskey (UDFA)#71: OL Bobby Evans (3rd round pick, #97 overall)#73: OL David Edwards (5th round pick, #169 overall)#76: OL Justice Powers (UDFA)#84: TE Romello Brooker (UDFA)#86: TE Kendall Blanton (UDFA)#91: DT Greg Gaines (4th round pick, #134 overall)#93: DT Marquise Copeland (UDFA)#95: LB Troy Reeder (UDFA)#96: LB Landis Durham (UDFA)

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz