Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

16.12.2019 03:21
Harris, 29, has made four Pro Bowls and was Antworten

While the Broncos will hold a voluntary minicamp this week Courtland Sutton Jersey , cornerback Chris Harris will remain in Dallas working with his personal trainer. Harris is making it clear he wants his contract reworked.Harris, though, told Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News that his holdout won’t affect his play.“I’m ready,’’ Harris said. “This is easily going to be my best year this year. These next three years, I’m about to go crazy. If they want me to be here, I’ll go crazy these next three years; I’ll guarantee it.’’Harris has one year left on his current contract, paying him $7.9 million. Kareem Jackson Royce Freeman Jersey White , who has four fewer Pro Bowls, signed a contract with the Broncos that will pay him $12 million in 2019.All-Pro in 2016. He made 49 tackles, three interceptions and 10 pass breakups in 12 games last season and has 471 tackles, 19 interceptions and 80 pass breakups in his eight seasons. X-rays on the injured hand of Denver Broncos rookie quarterback Drew Lock came back negative, according to Mike Klis of 9News.Lock left Monday night’s preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers in the third quarter after seemingly jamming his right thumb into the turf attempting a desperation shovel pass to avoid a sack. Lock was tripped up by 49ers safety Marcell Harris and he attempted to toss the ball in the vicinity of tight end Bug Howard only to have his hand slam into the turf after releasing the ball.Lock was supposed to play into the fourth quarter of the game. Instead Courtland Sutton Jersey White , Kevin Hogan returned to the lineup to close out the contest for Denver. He was listed as questionable to return to the game but there’s no reason to push things in the preseason.The X-rays coming back clean is obviously good news for Lock and the Broncos. Unless any ligaments were significantly affected, Lock could avoid missing much, if any, time altogether.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz