Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

26.12.2019 03:07
Davis Jersey[/url] , matchin Antworten

Former Michigan defensive lineman Rashan Gary is making his way through a good number of the league’s 32 teams on his pre-draft visits.Gary said last month that the Raiders Bobby Hart Jersey , 49ers, Jets, Giants and Bengals were on his list of visits and he updated his itinerary during an appearance on this week. That list includes Friday’s local pro day for the Lions and several others.“I just got back from seeing the Jaguars,” Gary said. “Next visit is gonna be to the Raiders. I gotta see Seattle, Bengals, Bills, Detroit. I have a couple more teams too.”Gary called it a “blessing” to sit down and meet with teams to discuss his football career. That includes questions about why his numbers for the Wolverines weren’t gaudier.“Most of the teams understand me as a player, but it is the question, and they just wanna know why,” Gary said. “The three years I was at Michigan, we had the No. 1 defense two years in a row. You don’t have that if you don’t have people playing their responsibilities or playing football how they’re supposed to play football. That’s how I answer that question. At the end of the day Deshaun Davis Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , the film is gonna speak for itself.”The general feeling is that Gary’s film and potential will make him a first-round pick, although opinions vary about just where he will wind up coming off the board.: Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports the Colts are also visiting with Gary. CINCINNATI (0-3) at CLEVELAND (0-3) Sunday, 1 p.m. EDT, CBS OPENING LINE – Bengals by 2 RECORD VS. SPREAD – Cincinnati 1-2, Cleveland 1-2 SERIES RECORD – Bengals lead 48-39 LAST MEETING – Bengals beat Browns 23-10, Dec. 11, 2016 LAST WEEK – Bengals lost to Packers 27-24, OT; Browns lost to Colts 31-28 AP PRO32 RANKING – Bengals No. 27, Browns No. 32 BENGALS OFFENSE – OVERALL (31), RUSH (21), PASS (28) BENGALS DEFENSE – OVERALL (7) Deshaun Davis Jersey 2019 , RUSH (25), PASS (19) BROWNS OFFENSE – OVERALL (16), RUSH (24), PASS (13) BROWNS DEFENSE – OVERALL (11), RUSH (14), PASS (4) STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Ohio’s two NFL teams enter winless and somewhat aimless. … Last time Browns and Bengals both entered 0-3 was 2008, when Cleveland came away with 20-12 win. … Bengals have won five straight in series and 19 of 25. … Bengals played well last week at Lambeau Field before Aaron Rodgers worked some late magic. …. Hard-hitting LB Vontaze Burfict returns from three-game suspension stemming from exhibition season shot – and previous infractions – on Chiefs FB Anthony Sherman. Because of track record, Burfict needs to be on best behavior to avoid further punishment. He also started last season with three-game suspension. … Bengals off to 14th 0-3 start in club history. … Bengals’ offense ended 25-series TD drought vs. Packers, scoring on first possession under new offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, who replaced Ken Zampese after 0-2 start. … WR A.J. Green had 10 catches in loss to Packers Color Rush Deshaun Davis Jersey , matching total from first two games. … Rookie RB Joe Mixon had 18 carries, one more than first two games combined. … Bengals rookie DE Carl Lawson had 2 1-2 sacks vs. Packers’ injury-depleted line. … Browns enter 1-18 in second season under coach Hue Jackson, trying to avoid his second straight 0-4 start. Jackson going up against team he knows well after he spent four seasons on Cincy’s staff. … Rookie QB DeShone Kizer bounced back in his third start, throwing for 242 yards and two touchdowns last week. … RB Duke Johnson led Browns with six catches for 81 yards last week and role on offense could expand. … S Jabrill Peppers disappointed with game last week at Indy, missed critical tackle on T.Y. Hilton’s 61-yard TD pass. Peppers said he had trouble sleeping for two days. … Rookie DE Myles Garrett practiced some this week after top overall pick missed first three games with high right-ankle sprain. It’s possible he could be used in obvious pass situations. Fantasy Tip: Green always seems to play well against Browns, and this time he’s not facing two-time Pro Bowl CB Joe Haden, who’s with Pittsburgh. Green has 52 receptions and six TDs in 11 games against Cleveland. —

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz