Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

26.12.2019 08:40
season offense.What I’d li Antworten

ESPN’s top two draft analysts guide the Rams through three rounds."ESPN’s Mel Kiper Aaron Donald Jersey , Jr., and Todd McShay went through the first three rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft with a back-and-forth mock through three rounds (ESPN+ subscription required) that saw them bounce picks against one another.Now with a week to the draft, we’ve got conventional wisdom at the top of the draft and more intrigue than ever beyond the top 6 or so.So ESPN’s draft veterans bounce their mock to the Los Angeles Rams at #31 with McShay mocking:Hard to knock on the roster gap. Especially when we’ve seen it so often before.On to the third where Kiper uses the Rams’ first third-rounder on:An edge rusher who came on late, Walker would be an interesting candidate for the Rams’ defense. I’m not sure he’s an upgrade anywhere, but he is an option to push more of the same through the depth chart. Is that warranted? It was when the Rams traded for Dante Fowler, Jr., last year when the Rams were 8-0. Perhaps he’s a Fowler replacement? Perhaps an upgrade over Samson Ebukam? A plug ahead of Ogbonnia Okoronkwo? Not sure. Not all that interested either.Harumph.I won’t put the suggestion that the Rams should take an insurance pick to backup Gurley in the trash bin, but cmon. We had C.J. Anderson if we wanted to re-sign him. We have Malcolm Brown. We took John Kelly last year. There’s a referendum on Rams media here that’s so overwhelming it’s hard to accept. If anything C.J. Anderson Jersey , I’d delay the Rams taking a Gurley insurance pick until Day 3 so we don’t have to bury Rams media for their treatment of Gurley’s postseason.#31.): Garrett Bradbury, C, N.C. State Wolfpack#94.) D’Andre Walker, OLB, Georgia Bulldogs#99.) David Montgomery, RB, Iowa St. CyclonesNot a familiar trio based on what we’ve seen the last few weeks/months, but one worth considering at this point.What say you Samson Ebukam Jersey , Rams fans?The Los Angeles Rams may not use RB John Kelly a lot this year...but maybe they should The Los Angeles Rams had a handful of sixth-round picks in the 2018 NFL Draft which typically means that the organization will have plenty of dudes fighting to make the 53-man roster or at best make a case to be a key part of the depth at a given position. But a star player that fans salivate over during the preseason? Out of the sixth round?RB John Kelly is in a unique situation since he was looked at by some as a third-round talent that fell deep into Day 3. Even more strangely, Head Coach Sean McVay elected to keep his starting offense on the bench for all four preseason games allowing the spotlight to shine elsewhere. And guess what? The lights gravitated to Kelly who has a running style not too dissimilar than Gurley. Kelly has those Madden-style spin moves that are super fun to watch. Yes, this was against the 3’s in a preseason game, I hear you. But still...So that being said, is Kelly is our RB2 now? Should we all draft Kelly on our fantasy team in case Gurley gets hurt or has a slow start to the season?I still feel that the Rams will keep Kelly in a very limited role this season, maybe 3-5 snaps a game. Maybe that means RB Malcolm Brown will get less touches. This is all conjecture of course. Only McVay and maybe his girlfriend knows what he plans on doing with the regular season offense.What I’d like to see is more touches for Kelly because I’m not a huge fan of the #1 back getting too many touches, especially when Gurley gets so many pass targets from QB Jared Goff. What makes Brown valuable to the team is that he provides strong pass protection and is more of a classic change-of-pace ball carrier. Blocking seems to be what Kelly needs to work on the most, so it’s asking a lot to just assume that he’s Gurley 2.0. TST’s own Brandon Bate also has some thoughts about this:So Cooper Kupp Jersey , what does this all mean?Well when a team elects to keep their offensive starters off the field, fans can get a little frothy-at-the-mouth. Truth is: we don’t know what this team is going to look like until Monday Night Football against the Oakland Raiders. Gurley is the man. That we know. However, if things go sideways with him, it’s nice to know that RB John Kelly and RB Justin Davis are ready to rip if their services are needed. It ain’t gonna pretty, but it’s going to be fast. As good as Brown is, I’m not certain he’s a lead running back. Is John Kelly? Well, he ran like it in the preseason. Though it seems unlikely, I would like to see Kelly get around 15 touches during the season which could help Gurley stay fresh going into the playoffs (yeah John Johnson Jersey , I said it, get off my back.)Ok, I’m going to slow my roll and hope nothing back happens to Todd Gurley II this year.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz