Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

02.01.2020 07:32
terrified of me, t Antworten

Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford made a big error in the AFC Championship Game when he lined up offside and wiped out an interception that could have sealed a Kansas City win Demarcus Robinson Jersey , but he hopes that wasn’t one of his final moments in a Chiefs uniform.Ford’s contract is up at the end of the season and he said on Monday that he “would love to come back here” and continue playing for the team that drafted him in the first round of the 2014 draft. He stayed healthy in 2018 and made his case for a longer run with the team by setting career highs with 13 sacks and seven forced fumbles.Ford added that he knows that a return isn’t totally up to him. He also can’t guarantee that he’d return with Justin Houston on the other side of the defense, but hopes that a player he calls a mentor along with former Chief Tamba Hali will continue to be his teammate..“It’ll be very disappointing,” Ford said, via the . “Justin, him and Tamba were basically my mentors since I stepped into this league. They could have easily not taken me under their wing, but they did. It’ll be very disappointing for me to not be able to continue what we started this year, healthy finally. It’ll be very disappointing Sammy Watkins Jersey , but at the end of the day I hope it all works out.”Houston is signed for the next two years and his contract calls for a $15.25 million base salary next season. He missed four games due to injury and had nine sacks and five forced fumbles in nine appearances. The statement issued, but likely not written, by Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill on Thursday said everything that it predictably would have said, carefully omitting anything that addresses whether his three-year-old child suffered an injury, or how the injury happened. Many nevertheless thought that ended the situation.And it has now become clear that the situation is only just beginning.KCTV has obtained audio of a conversation between Hill and Crystal Espinal, the mother of their son. Espinal created the audio as an “insurance policy” that she gave to a friend. It was “passed around” before landing at KCTV.The audio is compelling. And troubling.“He is terrified of you,” Espinal says. “And you say that he respects you Anthony Hitchens Jersey , but it’s not respect.”Hill says, “He respects me.”“It’s terrify,” she says, “he’s terrified of you.”“You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch,” Hill says. “That’s why you can’t keep a f–king man.”Hill previously pleaded guilty to choking and punching Espinal while she was pregnant with the child.The audio makes it clear that Espinal had previously been covering for Hill.“I didn’t do nothing Chad Henne Jersey ,” Hill insists during the discussion about the injury suffered by Hill’s son.“Then why does [he] say, ‘Daddy did it’?” Espinal says. “Why does [he] say, ‘Daddy did it’?”“I don’t know,” Hill says. “He says Daddy does a lot of things.”“Like what?” Espinal says. “A three-year-old’s not gonna lie about what happened to his arm.”Someone clearly has been lying about what happened to the boy’s arm. And it’s clear that other things have happened; on the audio, Espinal says that Hill punches the boy in the chest when the boy is crying. She also says that the boy has told investigators, “Daddy punches me.”The audio is difficult to listen to, and it confirms exactly what many suspected on Wednesday Kendall Fuller Jersey , when the prosecutor announced that he believes a crime was committed, but that it could not be proven who did it. This audio potentially changes everything, for the authorities, for the league, and for the Chiefs — who if they do what they did with Kareem Hunt could be cutting ties with Tyreek Hill, soon.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz