Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

03.01.2020 09:05
you so much for all the continu Antworten

Cornerback Alterraun Verner announced his retirement from football in a post on his instagram account on Monday night.“I want to officially announce my retirement from the NFL Jason Taylor Jersey ,” Verner wrote. “I had a great eight-year run. I would not trade my experiences for the world. God has been so good to me while in the NFL. Allowing myself to compete against the best of the best. I am truly thankful I was given the opportunity that so many others were not able to achieve.”Verner was a fourth-round pick of the Tennessee Titans out of UCLA in 2010. Despite his mid-round status, Verner quickly moved into a starting role just four weeks into his rookie season. He would start 72 out of 125 career games for the Titans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Dolphins.Verner did not play in the league last season after appearing in 15 games for the Dolphins in 2017.Verner made the Pro Bowl in 2013 and was named a second-team All-Pro after nabbing a career-high five interceptions for Tennessee. He had 15 interceptions in his career with 451 total tackles and six forced fumbles. The Cardinals traded Josh Rosen to the Dolphins the day after drafting Kyler Murray to replace him Nat Moore Jersey , but Rosen is handling the situation with class.Rosen offered a goodbye message to Arizona on Instagram.“Cardinals fans, thank you so much for all the continued support this past year. I know we didn’t win as many games as we all would have had hoped, but I had an unbelievable time in the desert Mark Duper Jersey ,” Rosen said. “Unfortunately my time here is coming to an end, but you guys are really getting a great player in Kyler Murray. He’s going to do great things for the Red Sea. Kyler, I just want to congratulate you and your family for getting drafted. Arizona is a really special place and you’re going to love playing and living here.”Rosen then turned his attention to his new team.“Miami Mark Clayton Jersey , I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolphin. I’m ready to attack this new chapter in my life and give you guys everything I have each and every day,” Rosen said.And Rosen closed with a joke about Murray potentially buying his place.“Kyler, one more thing. An awesome two-bedroom in Old Town just came on the market so let me know if you’re interested and I think I can get you a pretty good deal Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey ,” Rosen said.It was a warm and funny way to say goodbye, one that’s going to endear Rosen to Arizona fans and make Miami fans think they’ve just landed an easy player to cheer for.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz