Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBehind the Steel Curtaina Pittsburgh Steele"> News & Termine » CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HERE Steelers
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
zhangzk Offline

Post Master

07.01.2020 04:15
CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HERE Steelers Antworten

Join Tony and Bryan as they break down numbergate." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBehind the Steel Curtaina Pittsburgh Steelers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSteelersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsFiled under:Latest NewsBTSC On DemandSteelers Podcast: Is Ben’s allegiance to a former player’s number over a current teammate a telling sign?New Jerome Bettis Jersey White ,10commentsJoin Tony and Bryan as they break down numbergate.EDTShareTweetShareShareSteelers Podcast: Is Ben’s allegiance to a former player’s number over a current teammate a telling sign?Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty ImagesWith questions abound regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s leadership quality for the Steelers, “forcing” a rookie to change his number in deference to former TE Heath Miller May be disconcerting to some. Join Bryan Davis and Anthony Defeo from BTSC as they share their thoughts afterwards for the extravaganza known as “Steelers Hangover”.In case you are new to the show James Conner Jersey White , you can check out a complete rundown of the show below: Fact or FictionNFL happenings that effect Steeler NationBen’s muscle-flexing over the No. 83.and MUCH MORE!Check out the show below:If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster raised some hope that he’d be able to return to the lineup in Week 15 when he took part in practice as a full participant last Wednesday.He left Thursday’s practice early Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , however, and he was ruled out for the fourth straight game with a knee injury on Friday. Smith-Schuster worked out on the field before the Steelers lost to the Bills and said that the adrenaline of the situation made him feel as if he could play Jerome Bettis Jersey , but “you have to be cautious and take it slow” to avoid making things worse.“My mind is telling me I want to go out there. My body is telling me I want to go out there, but I don’t want to go out there and mess it up to the point where I’m out for a whole another year because of my knee James Conner Jersey ,” Smith-Schuster said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “I’m taking it slow and playing the game smart.”Smith-Schuster didn’t say if he expects to practice on Wednesday. If he doesn’t it won’t create much reason for confidence that his absence from the lineup will end against the Jets.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz