Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black"> News & Termine » ruggled even before losing s
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

10.01.2020 04:02
ruggled even before losing s Antworten

It was clear which team is coming off a Super Bowl and which is still trying to be competitive." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders training camp 2019 day 10 recap: Derek Carr tries to ‘set the tone’ vs Rams and gets picked while Jared Goff has his wayNew Womens Antonio Brown Jersey ,261commentsIt was clear which team is coming off a Super Bowl and which is still trying to be competitive.PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Raiders training camp 2019 day 10 recap: Derek Carr tries to ‘set the tone’ vs Rams and gets picked while Jared Goff has his wayTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe day the Raiders have been waiting for was here. The Rams were in the house and they were finally going to test themselves against a world class team. One of the storylines of the first part of Raiders’ camp is how great Tyrell Williams and Derek Carr look. Then they faced the Rams aaaand not so much.Right from the first snap, Carr went to the well, sending Williams deep and putting the ball in the air for him. And there was Aqib Talib to pick it off. Talib knows Carr well.Carr has had to face him at least once per season in his five-year career. The first four were as a member of the rival broncos, which means usually he faced him twice. Last year as a member of the Rams. Carr didn’t fool the All Pro and five-time Pro Bowler.“The first play I jacked the ball up really to set the tone and you hope to come down with it and they make the play,” said Carr. “That kind of stuff is going to happen. It’s not alarming to anyone in the meeting room but there are stuff that we need to correct off the film and need to do better.”Needless to say, Carr was not able to set the tone early. Talib snatched away that tone like it was a gold chain around Michael Crabtree’s neck.As it happens, on the final play of scrimmages, Carr and Williams would try again to hook up on a bomb. This time Williams got behind Nickell Roby-Coleman and Carr found him... but he dropped it.Those two plays bookended a lackluster day for an offense which is still without top target Antonio Brown and number one tight end Darren Waller. “We got a couple guys that are out, but that’s next guy up,” Carr said. “When that happens we got to have our best guys be our best guys. That gets tough when people are taking them away in practice and things like that. Definitely that will be a recurring theme in every practice.”For the defense’s part, there were some positive signs. Though not many.Rams starting quarterback Jared Goff carved them up for the most part. There were only a handful of passes defensed from the Raiders. One came from Johnathan Abram on a deep shot for tight end Gerald Everett. Another was Gareon Conley who knocked down a deep shot up the right sideline for tight end Tyler Higbee. Defensive backs making plays on tight ends isn’t really a great accomplishment. Even though for the Raiders it might be.Lamarcus Joyner made a play against his former team. Goff stood in the pocket so long, the play would have been over long before that, so it wouldn’t have counted anyway, but Joyner didn’t give up on it. He stuck with Brandin Cooks the whole way and when Goff tried to connect with his speedy receiver, Joyner knocked it down Then stood and smiled at Cooks as if to say ‘remember me?’ And that was about it for the positives.Two of the biggest plays of the day for the Rams, the Raiders were so out of position, it was impossible to tell who was supposed to be there. Both resulted in wide open catches and long touchdowns up the left sideline.Trayvon Mullen gave up a long catch to Michael Thomas Antonio Brown Jersey White , Curtis Riley gave up a touchdown catch at the right pylon to Robert Woods, Karl Joseph gave up a touchdown in the back of the end zone to Gerald Everett — though that was a brilliant throw by Goff —, Gareon Conley gave up a long catch on a slant to Robert Woods, and Nicholas Morrow gave up a long catch and run to tight end Johnny Mundt.Despite the struggles, Abram thinks they did some good things.“Pretty much that we can play with anybody,” Abram said of what they showed today. “That’s one thing I’ll say is we can play with anybody. If we can go against one of the best offenses in the league and go out there and compete the way we did, then we can compete with anybody.”There were plays the Raiders defenders made, but most were with Blake Bortles in at quarterback. The Raiders secondary is supposed to be much improved this season. Though no one really expects them to be able to go blow for blow with one of the top offenses in the league, you hope they would have made more plays.One more day to make corrections on both sides of the ball and come out of this feeling better about themselves.Defensive play of the dayTahir Whitehead and Erik Harris were both flying around making plays. Whitehead came up to make the stop on Brandin Cooks for a loss on an end around. Then a few plays later he was there to chase down Malolm Brown on a run that was stretched out wide.Harris had a play where he came around the edge to make a stop on a run play. Another play he blitzed up the gut and got his hands up to bat down a Bortles pass attempt. And he broke up a pass from Bortles to tight end Gerald Everett in the back left corner of the end zone.Catch of the dayNot much to report here. The best play probable came on a bubble screen to Hunter Renfrow which he took and streaked up the sideline for about 25 yards.InjuriesAntonio Brown (feet), Darren Waller (shoulder), Gabe Wright (knee), Eddie Vanderdoes (concussion). PUP: Denzelle Good (back). NFI: Keith Smith (knee).Follow @LeviDamien GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — It’s not exactly a clash of titans at State Farm Stadium on Sunday.The Oakland Raiders, with the NFL’s worst record at 1-8, drag a five-game losing streak into their game with the Arizona Cardinals, who at 2-7 are tied for the third-worst record in the league.Both teams look at this as a game they realistically can win, while a loss will make a bad season much uglier.It’s a matchup of first-year coaches with Jon Gruden in Oakland and Steve Wilks in Arizona. It has been a bumpy ride for both.“They’re going to be ready. This is the National Football League Bo Jackson Jersey White , and I told the guys this morning that you can throw the record out the window,” Wilks said. “These guys are coming here to win a football game. They’re down. They need a win just like we need one. So, we better make sure that we’re prepared and ready to play.”Gruden knows there are those who believe his team is “tanking” to get a high pick in next year’s draft.“If you pay attention to that stuff, anybody that says that, I don’t agree with, but I can’t control what’s out there,” he said. “We’ve had to make some tough decisions, and everybody’s going to have their own opinion, but I know what the reality is. I know what the truth is, and we’re doing everything that we feel like is in the best interest of the Raiders, not only for this year, but for the future.“When you’re the head coach, you’re going to take criticism, and that’s just the way it is.”Arizona’s offense showed some life after Wilks fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy and elevated Byron Leftwich to the job. In last week’s loss to the Chiefs, Arizona running back David Johnson had a season-best 183 yards from scrimmage, 98 rushing and 85 receiving. He scored both Cardinals touchdowns.Here are some things to consider when the Raiders come to the desert:FITZGERALD AGAINArizona’s Larry Fitzgerald is closing in on yet another milestone. He needs eight receptions to break Jerry Rice’s NFL record for the most catches with one team. Fitzgerald has played all 15 of his seasons with the Cardinals.In last week’s loss against Kansas City, he moved past Terrell Owens into second on the NFL’s career list for yards receiving.REPLACEMENT RECEIVERSThe Raiders traded No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper last month and then lost two more receivers to injuries last week. Martavis Bryant will be out for at least a few weeks with an injured knee and Jordy Nelson is questionable this week with a knee injury.Rookie Marcell Ateman https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , who has been on the practice squad or inactive all year, will get a chance alongside Brandon LaFell and Seth Roberts. Ateman showed flashes during training camp and hopes that translates this week.“I didn’t take a back seat when I got on the practice squad,” he said. “I kept working so that when I get my opportunity I’m better.”BATTERED ROSENArizona rookie quarterback Josh Rosen took some big hits in the Cardinals’ 26-14 loss to Kansas City last Sunday, operating behind an offensive line that struggled even before losing starting right guard Justin Pugh to a season-ending knee injury.Rosen took the physical punishment in stride, something that impressed Gruden.“He’s showing a lot of mental and physical toughness,” the Oakland coach said. “He has got a great arm, and he’s got a huge upside, I believe.”CAUTIOUS CARRDerek Carr has gone four straight games without throwing an interception for the first time in his five-year career. The problem is that while Carr has avoided the catastrophic mistakes, the big plays have been missing as well.Carr is averaging just 6.8 yards per attempt in that span, down from 8.1 his first five games when he had eight INTs. His sack rate has also more than doubled over the past four games.“We had some turnovers and things like that,” Carr said about taking more shots downfield earlier in the season. “Turning the ball over is worse for our team than me checking the ball down if it’s not completely open.”BLIND SIDEOakland traded down with Arizona on draft day, dropping five spots to No. 15 and gaining a third-round pick in the process. The Cardinals took Rosen, while the Raiders got the left tackle they wanted in Kolton Miller and used the third-round pick to acquire Bryant.Miller has played much of the season on an injured knee and has allowed the most sacks (10) and second-most pressures (39) of any lineman in the league.“I think he’s really learning a lot about this business the hard way,” Gruden said.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz