Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

10.01.2020 08:09
the Dolphins in Week Two. Ad Antworten

Antonio Brown became a Patriot on Monday. On Monday night Akeem Spence Jersey , Tom Brady discussed with Jim Gray of Westwood One whether and to what extent Brown can contribute right away.“That’s definitely a challenge, that’s just the time of the year and we are going to deal with those from now to the end of the season,” Brady told Gray. “We are just going to deal with those the best way we can. You’d love to have a training camp or an offseason to learn, but that’s just not our reality and we are going to do the best we can possibly do with the time that we have.”To get Brown ready, Brady will help accelerate the learning curve.“Yeah, you know we’re going to meet as much as we possibly can Christian Wilkins Miami Dolphins Jerseys ,” Brady said. “I think that quarterback-receiver relationship is so important. The more you know each other the more you know what each other’s thinking, the faster you can accelerate the trust and confidence in one another when you get on the field. I have that with a lot of guys that I played with certainly with the guys that are on the roster now, Julian [Edelman], Phillip Dorsett, Josh [Gordon]. You saw that last night. But when you haven’t played with guys, you got to try to do it as quickly as possible Christian Wilkins white jersey , and the clock is ticking on us right now. This is not the offseason program. This is about real games that count and we are going to try and spend as much time as we can together and really get up to speed and lock in with what our roles and responsibilities are.”Brady is entering this new relationship with a blank slate, despite Brown’s various antics.“You don’t judge anything,” Brady said. “I’m not judging anything before I have a chance to go out and practice and prepare. You know, Antonio, meeting him today I really enjoyed being around him, he’s a very smart football player Christian Wilkins Jersey Womens , knows how to play the game. He’s been extremely productive. The only thing that I know what we can do is to go out there and work at it to meet and to communicate and get on the practice field and go through things. I’m not buying into any hype or potential. I’m into work. He’s into work and our entire offense is into doing what’s in the best interest for the team and I’m really excited to get to practice on Wednesday.That’s when Brown will first be on the field with Brady. And that’s when the Patriots will first begin to decide whether Brown will be able to go when the Patriots face the Dolphins in Week Two. Adam Gase is preparing for his fourth season as an AFC East head coach and one of his top goals remains the same despite making the move from the Dolphins to the Jets in January.Linebacker C.J. Mosley spoke to reporters on Wednesday and shared some of Gase’s first message to his players. The part he shared dealt with Gase’s desire to knock the Patriots off the perch they’ve enjoyed for the last two decades.Mosley said Gase told the team “that’s one of the main reasons he came here” and Mosley said that the feeling inside the organization is that they “have the tools, the players and the game plan” to mount a challenge to the reigning Super Bowl champs.“He came here to win,” Mosley said, via the . “At the end of the day, history shows who we have to beat to get to that top spot. Not overlooking anybody else in the division definitely or anybody else on our schedule, but we know if you want to get to where we got to be Christian Wilkins Jersey Cheap , we know what chair we got to knock off.”Several Jets head coaches have had the chance to try to topple the Patriots. Some have said they aren’t going to kiss Bill Belichick’s rings while others have treated games against New England as no different than the rest of the schedule, but none have hit on the formula to actually make it happen.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz