Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

27.12.2018 06:15
BRISTOL, Tenn. [url=http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/]Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic[/url] . -- Denny Hamlin, searching for anyt Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . -- Denny Hamlin, searching for anything to save his season, got a slight boost Friday with a pole-winning run at Bristol Motor Speedway. Hamlin turned a lap 128.969 mph around the 0.533-mile bullring to put his Toyota in the top starting spot for Saturday nights race. Although its his fourth pole of the season, its his first career pole at Bristol, where Hamlin is the defending race winner. But he heads into the race in search of anything positive: Hes 25th in points -- largely because he missed four races with a fractured vertebra suffered in a crash at California -- and entered Bristol stuck in a miserable nine-race slump in which he hasnt logged a finish higher than 18th. Although he wants to win a race, hell take any sort of minor victory. "Its by far the worst run, these nine races, in my career," he said. "A lot of it is our own doing. We got off track for a couple races because weve blown right front tires in consecutive weeks and we started changing our setups and we couldnt find anything that was very good with that. That burnt another three, four weeks. Weve had horsepower cut back. But were headed in the right direction. "At any moment, we can go from a 25th-place car to winning a pole and winning the race. Theres not a whole lot of teams that can say they can win at any moment, but I feel like we can." Hamlins lap was good enough to hold off five-time Bristol winner Kurt Busch, who qualified second with a lap of 128.770. Its the seventh front-row starting spot of the season for Busch, who is suddenly a hot commodity on the free-agent market with an offer to join Stewart-Haas Racing next season. Furniture Row Racing has made its offer to keep Busch, and the driver fired from Penske Racing at the end of 2011 now finds himself not only wading through multiple prospects but vying for a spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Although hes winless on the year, consistency has him ranked ninth in points with three races remaining to set the Chase field. "The guys (at Furniture Row) know that this is the time now, and they are all shaking my hand saying Thanks and they are also saying Lets do this again next year," Busch said. "Im like, Heck, yeah. Im right there with you. We have to stay focused on the present as well as balance the future, and its a tough thing to do. You hope you can do it behind the scenes and its not out in the public. But today was a great reminder of how hard you have to work in this sport." Carl Edwards qualified third in a Ford and was followed by Toyota drivers Brian Vickers and Matt Kenseth as Toyota took three of the top five spots. For Vickers it was a big run in his first race as full-time driver of the No. 55 at Michael Waltrip Racing. Hired two weeks ago to take over that car next year, he got a jump on the job early when Stewart-Haas Racing asked to use Mark Martin for the rest of the year as Tony Stewarts injury replacement. MWR signed off because it gave them the chance to give Vickers a head start on next year with crew chief Rodney Childers -- only Childers informed his team Friday morning hes not coming back next year. Although he hasnt finalized a deal, hes apparently also going to SHR to crew chief Kevin Harvick next year. Vickers handled the news well. "No good team is built with one person," he said. "The good news is that weve got the opportunity to go find some great people for this team and were on the hunt now and theres some really good people out there. Were going to hopefully find the right one and still go race for a championship next year." Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. Sale Air Jordan 1 Shoes . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/ . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship.OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook had little to say about one of the best performances of his career.He felt his play said it all.Westbrook scored 17 points, had a career-high 17 assists and matched a career best with 15 rebounds to help the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 127-115 on Friday night. It was Westbrooks first triple-double of the season and the ninth of his career.Westbrook, who has become increasingly short with the media, delivered mostly one-line answers about his effort, focusing on the teams good execution.Kevin Durant, who scored 36 points on 14-of-18 shooting, didnt get too worked up about it, either.I dont want to downplay his performance, but Russ can do that whenever, Durant said. He doesnt really get too excited over great games because he has so many of them. It was a tremendous game, I think, as far as controlling it, playing defence, rebounding.Thunder coach Scott Brooks was impressed with his point guard, who had eight assists and six rebounds in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder pull away.I thought Russell was all over the floor, Brooks said. I thought there was two of him out there, the way he was rebounding and moving our offence forward.Serge Ibaka matched his career high with 27 points on 12-of-18 shooting and Dion Waiters added 21 for the Thunder. Oklahoma City had lost three of four, but bounced back by shooting 53 per cent from the field.The Thunder ended NBA-leading Golden States winning streak at eight games.Klay Thompson scored 32 points, Marreese Speights had 20 and Stephen Curry added 19 for the Warriors, They allowed their highest point total of the season.Oklahoma City trailed for most of the first half. Late in the second quarter, Westbrook went for a hard dunk, but the ball bounced straight up in the air and in to give the Thunder a 53-51 lead. They scored the next five points to push their advantage to seven.Mid-second quarter, we lost our focus and the game changed, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.Oklahoma City inbounded the ball with 0. Wholesale Air Jordan 1. 1 seconds left in the first half, and Steven Adams was fouled by Justin Holiday on a tip attempt. Adams made the first free throw and missed the second, but Westbrook flew in and tipped the ball at the buzzer to give the Thunder a 69-60 lead.Kerr didnt like the call that put Adams at the line, and he was tagged with a technical foul for arguing. Golden State personnel restrained him as the team left the court.I didnt really get my moneys worth on that technical, he said. All I said was, Thats ridiculous, but I guess it was the demonstrative manner in which I said it.Anthony Morrow drained a 3-pointer at the third-quarter buzzer to put the Thunder ahead 98-91. Ibaka scored 14 points in the fourth, and the Thunder remained in control the rest of the way.Theyre great in this building, Kerr said. They have one of the best home records the last five years here. Its always tough to play here. Im not disappointed with our effort tonight, but our focus just wasnt what it was these last eight games when we were winning.TIP-INSWarriors: C Andrew Bogut and F Andre Iguodala sat out to rest. ... Speights started for just the eighth time this season. ... Draymond Green had four steals.Thunder: Kendrick Perkins was issued a technical foul with 3:30 left in the first quarter. ... The Thunder held the Warriors to 8-for-27 shooting in the second quarter. ... Oklahoma City outrebounded the Warriors 54-43.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTDurant, on his scoring effort: I think thats what I was put on this Earth to do is to score, he said. I can do everything in the game. I feel like I can play defence, I can rebound, I can pass, but what I do is score. Sometimes, youve got to remind people what you do.STAT LINESDurants big game came almost a year after he unleashed a career-high 54 points in a 127-121 win over the Warriors on Jan. 17, 2014.UP NEXTWarriors: At Houston on Saturday night.Thunder: At Orlando on Sunday night.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz