Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

15.01.2020 08:52
our pageTST Twitter: Follow @TurfShowTimesTST Instagram: Follow @turfshowtimes Stephon Gilmore had a case for MVP after the Patr Antworten

The Los Angeles Rams are off to London in Week 8 to take on the winless Cincinnati Bengals. It’s the second must-win in a row against a hapless team following the Rams’ 37-10 demolition of the Atlanta Falcons in Week 7.TicketsBuy tickets to Bengals vs. Rams here: StubHubTV/Radio ScheduleDate: Sunday http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-orlando-pace-jersey , October 27, 2019Time: 1:00pm ET/10:00am PTLocation: Wembley Stadium | London, EnglandTV: CBSAnnouncers: Greg Gumble (play-by-play), Trent Green (analyst) Womens Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , Melanie Collins (sideline reporter)Radio (Local, English): ESPN 710 AMAnnouncers: J.B. Long (play-by-play), Maurice Jones-Drew (analyst), D’Marco Farr (sideline reporter)Radio (Local Deacon Jones Jersey , Spanish): Tu Liga Radio, 1330 AMAnnouncers: Troy Santiago (play-by-play), Ricardo Lopez (analyst)Online StreamingFuboTVOddsRams -12.5Social MediaTST Facebook: Click here to like our pageTST Twitter: Follow @TurfShowTimesTST Instagram: Follow @turfshowtimes Stephon Gilmore had a case for MVP after the Patriots held the Rams to three points.The Patriots cornerback made five tackles, an interception http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-sean-mannion-jersey , three pass breakups and a forced fumble.Gilmore’s interception likely was the easiest of his career. After Jared Goff tried to hit Brandin Cooks on a pass to the end zone on first down from the New England 27, Goff went back to the well on second down with another intended for Cooks. Gilmore caught the underthrown ball at the New England 4 with 4:17 remaining, preserving the Patriots’ 10-3 lead.“It was clutch,” Gilmore said. “I mean Womens Aaron Donald Jersey , I knew he was going to throw it up, and I knew I had to make a play. I knew he was going to force it up there. Our defensive line put a lot of great pressure on him, and he chucked it up and I was able to make a play.”The Patriots held the Rams to 14 first downs and 260 yards and forced nine punts.“It’s hard work,” Gilmore said. “We practice hard. We study. We are a team John Sullivan Jersey , so I’m not surprised at all.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz