Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Homepage
liny195 Offline

Forum's Liebhaber

17.01.2020 06:38
The New York Giants and Minnesota Vikings Antworten

meet Sunday at MetLife Stadium in what looks like it could be a critical contest for both teams in terms of how their 2019 seasons play out.Both teams are 2-2 Color Rush Christopher Slayton Jersey , and the visiting Vikings are a 5-point favorite.The Giants have won two straight. A victory would mark their longest winning streak since they won six straight in 2016, and would put them above .500 for the first time since that season. The Giants enter the game tied with the Philadelphia Eagles for second place in the NFC East.The Vikings are looking to stay relevant in the competitive NFC North, where the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears are 3-1, and the upstart Detroit Lions are 2-1-1.The Vikings enter the game with veteran quarterback Kirk Cousins having passed for more than 200 yards only once this season. Minnesota has attempted fewer passes (99) than any team in the league, but the Vikings are third in the league with 621 rushing yards and fourth with an average of 5.2 yards per rushing attempt.Dalvin Cook (410) is one yard behind Christian McCaffrey for the league lead in rushing yards and fifth in the league in yards per rushing attempt at 5.8.Minnesota’s defense promises to provide the stiffest test rookie quarterback Daniel Jones has faced in his brief NFL career. The Vikings are fifth in the league in points allowed and sixth in yards allowed.Minnesota’s formidable defensive line has a combined six Pro Bowl appearances. Everson Griffen has three, ex-Giant Linval Joseph two and Danielle Hunter one. Add four-time Pro Bowl linebacker Anthony Barr Youth Christopher Slayton Jersey , two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Xavier Rhodes and four-time Pro Bowl safety Harrison Smith and its a star-studded Vikings defense.The Giants do get wide receiver Golden Tate back this week as he has been added to the active roster with his four-game PED suspension over. Keep it here all week as we give you all of the news and analysis you need to get ready for Sunday’s game.How they match upMore numbers to know4,048 — That’s how many yard after catch Golden Tate has since he entered the league in 2010 — most in the NFL.561 — Daniel Jones’ 561 passing yards in his first two starts are the most in a quarterback’s first two starts in Giants history.176 — That’s how many yards the Giants held the Washington Redskins to on Sunday. That’s the fewest yards allowed by the Giants since Dec. 13, 2010, when the Vikings gained only 164.20.31 — Evan Engram’s top speed on his 31-yard catch-and-run Sunday. Engram now has the top three recorded speeds tracked for a tight end this season.3 — The Giants have not won at least three straight games since winning six in a row in Week 12 of the 2016 season, They seek their third straight win on Sunday.29 — Engram has caught at least one pass in 29 straight games.-5 — With 10 turnovers and only five takeaways, that is the Giants’ takeaway/giveaway total. Only the Miami Dolphins (-7) are worse. No team in the league has turned the ball over more than the Giants Womens Christopher Slayton Jersey , who have thrown four interceptions and lost six fumbles. Golden Tate has more years of experience, but Sterling Shepard has played for the Giants longer than any other wideout on the team. Shepard, 26, has played three seasons in New York and signed his four-year contract extension Friday.Shepard and Tate, who has played nine NFL seasons, become the leaders in the receivers room with Odell Beckham Jr. now in Cleveland. “I’m ready Color Rush Julian Love Jersey ,” Shepard told Michael Eisen of the team website. “With Odell going down the last two seasons [with injuries], that time definitely helped me get a grasp of what being a leader is all about, and being that lead guy in the room. I think it prepared me for this moment. I was pretty vocal anyway. I’m a pretty vocal guy. That will be no problem.“I’m no longer a young guy. I’m a vet now. This contract says a lot, so I’m going to handle it the right way.”Besides Shepard and Tate, the Giants have Cody Latimer, Bennie Fowler Youth Julian Love Jersey , Corey Coleman, Jawill Davis, Alonzo Russell, Brittan Golden and Russell Shepard competing for jobs. The Giants also could draft a receiver or two.They will have to make up for Beckham’s production. Beckham averaged 6.6 catches for 92.8 yards and almost one touchdown a game in his 59 games.“We have no shortage of talent,” Sterling Shepard said. “Those guys are ballers, and they can get the job done. When they’re put in that position Womens Julian Love Jersey , they’re always going to execute. I have all the trust in those guys. I feel we’re going to pick up right where we left off. The last five games were the best games we played in the season. We just have to fine-tune some little things. Once we do that, we’ll be fine.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz