Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

28.12.2018 06:24
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/]Air Jordan 3 Retro China[/url] . - Danny Trevathan is grappling with Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Air Jordan 3 Retro China . - Danny Trevathan is grappling with a setback in his comeback.The Denver Broncos top tackler from last season reinjured his left leg Sunday in his second game back from a broken bone under his kneecap. He learned Monday hell miss several more weeks with another crack on the top and side of the same kneecap.Coach John Fox said this latest injury is nothing even remotely the same as his last injury.However, the timeline for his return might be similar.Although Fox declined to say how long he expected Trevathan to be out, his teammates mentioned six weeks when talking about the linebackers latest injury. Trevathan returned in the sixth week after his first knee injury, which occurred on Aug. 12.Trevathan was able to put weight on his left leg Monday. He walked haltingly through the locker room while holding — but not using — the same crutches he thought hed ditched for good last month.The Broncos weakside linebacker was hurt when he was run over by two New York Jets on a screen pass to Eric Decker on the second play from scrimmage in Denvers 31-17 win at the Meadowlands.Backup Brandon Marshall switched helmets with Trevathan so he could make the defensive calls, and rookie Corey Nelson slid into Marshalls role on sub packages and led the Broncos with seven tackles.Our defence, we never flinch, Marshall said. So I just came in and Im like, Lets go, man. We live for this. And thats what I was telling the guys, and we got it done.Marshall finished with six tackles, same as strongside linebacker Von Miller. Marshall said he leaned on the experience he gained from filling in for Trevathan the last time.It was an easier transition this time, Marshall said. The Colts game, the first time, I was a little nervous; Im not going to lie. But when I went back in this game, I think it was a little slower. The game wasnt fast. It slowed down for me, so that was good.It slowed down quickly for Nelson, too.Its kind of like just getting practice or repetition as a youngster. Youve got to get the game-time experience, said Nelson, a seventh-round pick from Oklahoma. And I felt like as the game went on, I was able to settle my feet and get more comfortable to be able to do what I had to do for the defence.Nelson, who played just two snaps on defence before Sunday, finished with 36 snaps from scrimmage and 26 on special teams.He knew what he was doing. He didnt blink, Marshall said. I guess the moment wasnt too big for him. Im happy for Corey. He did well. Hed been working his tail off. Hes going to be a good asset for us.Nelson did make one big blunder. He was late getting onto the field after a punt in the second half and the Broncos had to use a timeout.I guess he thought it was a different package, Marshall said. So, I had to call a timeout, because it was an empty set. They were going to pass the ball, and if he wasnt in there, it might have been a touchdown.Nelson said he went over to talk with special teams co-ordinator Jeff Rodgers and I just lost track of what personnel was out there. Thats on me. I take responsibility for that.It was a small blemish in a breakout performance for Nelson, who didnt even think hed get drafted after tearing his left pectoral midway through his senior season with the Sooners.Man, Corey was huge this game, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. He stepped up and played a great game. Nobody knew we were going to have to use him this much this year or in that game. But hes going to have to learn fast with Danny being out six weeks. Were going to need Corey to step up.Were going to need him to improve because its only going to get tougher. Were going to face better offences than that.NOTES: Coach John Fox disputed several of the Broncos 11 flags from Sunday. We turned in a lot of them to the league office, he said. I cant really talk about the specifics. But thats not absolving any blame for us, either.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Air Jordan 3 Shoes For Sale Cheap . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale .com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series. http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/ . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.MONTREAL -- Somewhere among all the cheering, there were probably a few sighs of relief. Montreal Canadiens fans spilled out of the Bell Centre downtown Tuesday evening in high -- yet cautious -- spirits after the Habs downed the New York Rangers in an action-packed 7-4 win. The victory staves off elimination one more time for the Canadiens, who head to New York for Game 6 of the NHL Eastern Conference final on Thursday. The Rangers lead the best-of-seven series 3-2 but Habs fans werent dwelling on that Wednesday night. "Go Habs, Go," chanted an exuberant Fil Mardakis as she headed to a nearby subway station with a friend. "All the way." She raised her eyebrows beneath her cowboy hat -- which had a Canadiens logo on the front -- when asked what she thought were the sweetest moments of the contest. "Oh my God, certainly not the penalties we got, but the final three goals were awesome." Her friend Niki Pollis was hard-pressed to contain her joy at the win. "I was so happy that they won," she gushed. "I cant believe it. It was awesome, we played awesome." And she tipped her own hat to goalie Dustin Tokarski who has had to pinch hit since Carey Price was sidelined with a knee injury. "Hes No. 1," Pollis said. "No. 1. Tell him. He saved us." Her view was shared by Stephane Rivest. He also pointed to right winger Rene Bourque, who scored three goals which prompted fans to send hats fluttering onto the ice to celebrate the achievement. "Mr. Bourque was great," Rivest said. "Mr. Tokarski was great as well for a kid coming in but who knows. Its a great series and well see who wins." Fans didnt linger too long outside the Bell Centre or on nearby Ste-Catherine Street to celebbrate the win. Cheap Jordan 3 Retro. Some groups hooted and chanted in small groups and in front of TV cameras outside the arena. A busker playing a clarinet version of the signature "Ole Ole Ole" song that has become a staple of games got cheers as throngs -- many in Habs jerseys or with their faces painted in the teams red, white and blue colours -- headed past to the subway. On Ste-Catherine Street, fans were mainly well-behaved amid the heavy presence of Montreal police, who seemed ready to do a little stickhandling of their own if crowds got too rowdy. Lines of helmeted police stood on street corners and across storefronts, watching as the upbeat mobs trundled past on the commercial artery which has been hit by post-game riots in past years. A quick glance on side streets also revealed busloads of additional officers ready to move in if needed. One fan who high-fived anyone who passed him as he walked down the street found himself waving into empty air as he came to the police line at one point. He stared surprised with his hand aloft in front of a baton-gripping female officer, who smiled politely and suggested her hands were otherwise occupied and unable to return the greeting. Other officers further down the street smiled and gave a quick palm slap when someone offered one. In the end, there would be no trouble. Some fans lined up outside a popular strip joint not far from the hockey temple while others simply looked for some food or headed home to bask in the win. "It was a great comeback because it was close until the final minute," said Serge Lapierre as he walked to a subway. "The Rangers have done a lot but I think were ready." Ready enough to win the Canadiens first Stanley Cup since 1993? "I always think so." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz