Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

02.01.2019 07:45
Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialnewyorkjetsfootball.com/authentic-sam-darnold-je rsey-womens]Sam Darnold Jers Antworten

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. Sam Darnold Jersey .com) - Brice Johnson had 18 points and nine rebounds in the 24th-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels 82-74 victory over the 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes at the United Center. Marcus Paige added 16 points for the Tar Heels (8-3), who have won two in a row since a loss at top-ranked Kentucky on Dec. 13. Justin Jackson tallied 11 points. Marc Loving ended with 19 points for the Buckeyes (9-2), who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Sam Thompson contributed 17 points. Robby Anderson Jersey . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Leonard Williams Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. http://www.officialnewyorkjetsfootball.com/authentic-joe-klecko-jersey-womens . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist .PITTSBURGH, Pa. - The NFL is still deciding how to discipline Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin for his not-so-fancy footwork. New video, though, shows Tomlin inching closer to the field before Baltimore kickoff returner Jacoby Jones nearly collided with him in last Thursdays 22-20 win by the Ravens. KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh released video Monday indicating Tomlin took a sizable step toward the field as Jones broke into the open, and didnt move until Jones was nearly on top of the coach. Tomlin actually put his right foot on green grass as part of a stutter step move out of harms way. It wasnt early enough to stop Jones from moving to his right just before being tackled by Pittsburghs Cortez Allen after a 73-yard return. Tomlin was not penalized, though he is facing disciplinary action. Tomlin said following the game he was watching the play unfold on one of the scoreboards and lost his "placement" on the field. "I do it quite often, like everybody else in the National Football League," Tomlin said. "I was wrong, I accept responsibility for it." Steelers safety Ryan Clark defended Tomlin, saying being on the field is common even though rules require players, coaches and support staff to stand behind a large whhite strip of grass that separates the field from the benches. Jordan Jenkins Jersey. "Im always on the field. I sit on the field, but I try to sit on it away from anything," Clark said Monday. The 12-year veteran said he stepped onto the field while Pittsburghs offence tried a potential tying 2-point conversion against the Ravens in the final minutes "so I could see." Clark added there was no malice in Tomlins actions. "There was no intent at all," Clark said. "When he noticed he was in the way, he got out of the way. If he tripped (Jones), tackled him, itd be a different story." The NFL fined the New York Jets $100,000 in 2010 when cameras caught strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi tripping a Miami player on the sideline. Alosi was suspended by the Jets and eventually resigned after the season. Jones said after the game that "if I was (Tomlin), I would do the same thing" and didnt blame the coach for Jones inability to score. That doesnt mean Jones is ruling out the idea Tomlin knew what he was doing. "Before I got to him, he was halfway on the field," Jones said. "He gave me a little juke, and I tried to juke him." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz