Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

02.01.2019 07:46
More than a quarter of the way into the season, the Nashville Predators might be emerging as true contenders in the Western Conf Antworten

More than a quarter of the way into the season, the Nashville Predators might be emerging as true contenders in the Western Conference. Nike Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . The Edmonton Oilers, meanwhile, are still seeking their first win over such a foe. The Central Division leaders will try to complete a three-game sweep of the Pacific stragglers Thursday night in Nashville, where the Oilers most recent stretch of struggles began more than two weeks ago. After Tuesdays 4-3 shootout win over Los Angeles, the Predators (14-5-2) are 8-1-1 at home with four straight victories, and another over the Oilers (6-14-2) would give them their top home streak since taking six straight from Jan. 7-Feb. 4, 2012. Theyre also 5-1-1 against the Pacific Division. Its been a good start, but at the same time to stay at the top of the league its probably the hardest thing, and everybody who comes here or any team were going to face, they want to get a piece of us, goaltender Pekka Rinne said. You have to be ready for it. But its been good. All the changes weve made ... obviously you got the record. Its easy to say that its been working. Craig Smith had a goal and an assist against the Kings and scored twice in the first meeting with Edmonton on Oct. 29. What hasnt been working so well is the power play. Nashville turned in a second straight 0-for-4 night against the Kings, and its 13.8 percent season mark ranks near the bottom of the league. Its penalty kill has also struggled with a 75.9 percent mark, though it has killed off 15 of 17 over the last nine games. At five-on-five, however, the Predators have been the best team in the league with a 1.68 goals-for-to-against ratio. Plenty of that has to do with the emergence of rookie Filip Forsberg and the additions of James Neal and Mike Ribeiro in first-year coach Peter Laviolettes overhaul of the offense. Forsberg has cooled off without a point in the last three games, but still leads the team and all rookies with 22. His plus-18 rating leads the league. Defensively, the Predators have limited opponents to 2.10 goals per game, which is among the league leaders. Rinne has been in goal for each of Nashvilles wins - hes tied for the league lead - and has a 1.97 goals-against average thats among the best in hockey. Two of those victories have come against the Oilers, whose seven-game losing streak - their longest since going 0-8-3 from March 8-31, 2011 - started with a 3-2 loss in Nashville on Nov. 11. Forsberg had the game-winning goal and an assist. More recently, the Oilers fell 3-2 in Dallas on Tuesday and are now 0-11-1 against the West. Even so, Jordan Eberle thinks the problems are more correctable than in years past. We were over-skating the puck and cheating, and thats not how you win games, Eberle told the teams official website. Were beating ourselves. ... Last year teams were beating us, this year were beating ourselves. Eberle has nine points on a five-game streak against the Predators. In goal, Viktor Fasth gave starter Ben Scrivens a night off after allowing five goals in each of his last two starts. Scrivens is 0-6-1 with a 3.88 GAA in his last eight games. The Oilers are allowing 3.45 goals per game and their goaltenders .885 save percentage is easily the worst in hockey. Scrivens is 1-3-0 with a 2.39 GAA in five games against Edmonton. Rinne is 4-2-0 with a 2.25 GAA over the past three seasons against Edmonton. Air Max Pas Cher Suisse . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. http://www.airmaxsuisse.ch/ . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Mark Calcavecchias 8-foot closing putt for birdie put him in a better mood and sole possession of the second-round lead in the Regions Tradition at Shoal Creek. Calcavecchia insisted that only the first benefit was meaningful. He shot his second straight 3-under 69 on Friday to reach 6 under and take a one-stroke lead over Jay Haas at the Champions Tour major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a four-way tie in the major championship. Haas missed a 4-footer on No. 18 to give Calcavecchia a shot at the solo lead at the midway point. Calcavecchia said finishing with a birdie improves his mood, lead or no lead. "It really doesnt matter, other than the fact that Im happier that I made the putt on the last hole, made the 8-footer for birdie as opposed to missing it," said Calcavecchia, who is seeking his first Champions Tour win since the 2012 Montreal Championship. "Sixty-nine sounds better than 70, it always has. "It always feels good to birdie the last hole. Leading as opposed to being tied for the lead, that makes no difference whatsoever to me." It was the highest score for a 36-hole leader at the Tradition since J.C. Snead was 6 under at Desert Mountain in 1996. The 36-hole leader has only won one of the last nine majors on the 50-and-over tour, with the exception being Mark Wiebe last year in the Senior British Open. Calcavecchias main concern is a rib problem he aggravated late in Thursdays round, leading to upper back spasms. He said it began flaring up again after swings starting on No. 14 Friday. "Its like a delayed reaction, then it kind of goes away," he said. Kenny Perry and Olin Browne were 4 under. Perry had a 68, and Browne shot 71. Browne was part of the first-round logjam along with Chien Soon Lu, who shot a 77. Haas birdied the first four holes, and Calcavecchia had three birdies on the first six holes. "I didnt put myself into a lot of bad positions," Haas saiid. Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher. "Being 4 under after four was kind of a dream start and it kind of slowly got away from me. But I like my position. I feel pretty good about my situation going into the weekend." He bogeyed No. 5 after landing in the bunker and then three-putted No. 15 for another bogey. Haas followed that with a 35-footer for birdie on No. 16. Calcavecchia also had a bogey on the 15th hole after having a bad lie about 10 yards right of the green. He chipped it some 15 feet past the hole. Calcavecchia said he started his round knowing Haas had gotten off to a good start and that Tom Pernice Jr. -- who finished with a 70 and was four strokes back -- had also opened with four straight birdies. Beyond that, he said hes not a scoreboard watcher. "Theres no point in really looking at this stage," Calcavecchia said. "Youre just trying to play the course and make as many birdies as possible and pars. Still a long way to go. If it was a three-rounder like most of our regular tournaments, it would be a little different story maybe. But were only halfway done." Haas takes a different approach. "I look at scoreboards all the time," he said. "I like seeing my name up there and seeing whats going on and all that. Its such a long race and theres so much golf left to be played that Im not too concerned about one shot here and there. You hate to throw any shots away obviously, but Im still feeling pretty good about where I am." Perry had three birdies on the final nine holes and was already looking forward to Round 3. "Saturdays the rocking chair day as I call it, and Ive got to make my move on that day," said Perry, who also had two bogeys. "I need to shoot another one of these or a little better to get back into it for Sunday." Defending champion David Frost was five strokes back and two-time winner Tom Lehman was six away from the lead. Both had 71s. Fred Couples was 7 over after a 77. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz