Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

03.01.2019 08:42
NORTH BAY, Ont. [url=http://www.airjordan4canada.com/]Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada[/url] . - Barclay Goodrow scored twice and added Antworten

NORTH BAY, Ont. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada . - Barclay Goodrow scored twice and added an assist to lead the North Bay Battalion to a 4-1 victory over the Barrie Colts on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Dylan Blujus and Vincent Praplan also scored as North Bay took a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinal series. Goaltender Jake Smith made 25 saves for the win. Andreas Athanasiou was the lone scorer for Barrie. Mackenzie Blackwood stopped 24 of 28 shots in 49:05 of work. He was pulled after Blujuss power-play goal. Daniel Gibl turned aside all three shots he faced. All five goals were scored in the third period, with Goodrows second goal at the 7:43 mark of the period standing as the winner. The Battalion went 1 for 6 on the power play, while the Colts were 0 for 6. --- GENERALS 2 PETES 0 OSHAWA, Ont. — Daniel Altshuller made 22 saves as the Generals blanked the Petes to take a 2-0 series lead in their best-of-seven playoff Eastern Conference semifinal. Dylan Smoskowitz opened the scoring with a power-play goal 2:10 into the game, and Jacob Busch added another for Oshawa less than eight minutes later. Peterborough goaltender Andrew DAgostini stopped 30 shots in the losing effort. --- KNIGHTS 7 STORM 2 GUELPH, Ont. — Chris Tierney had two power-play goals and three assists and Jake Patterson made 32 saves as the Knights evened their Western Conference semifinal series with the Storm 1-1. Nikita Zadorov added a short-handed goal and two assists, Josh Anderson and Mitchell Marner had a goal and an assist apiece, and Ryan Rupert and Brett Welychka also scored for London, which tallied four power-play goals on seven chances. Tyler Bertuzzi and Pius Suter replied for Guelph, which failed to score on six opportunities with the man advantage. Justin Nichols started in net for the Storm but left the game after giving up four goals on 18 shots in just over 25 minutes. Matthew Mancina stopped 12 of 15 shots he faced in relief. --- Air Jordan 4 Canada Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Russell Martin wanted a better fate for his starting pitcher and helped deliver a happier ending. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. http://www.airjordan4canada.com/ . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks.VIENNA, Austria -- Canadian Daniel Nestor suffered disappointment in only his third doubles final of the season as he and first-time partner Julian Knowle of Austria lost 7-5, 6-4 to Romanian Florin Mergea and Czech Lukas Rosol at the Erste Bank Open on Sunday. The defeat added more misery to what has been a dismal season by the Toronto products world-class standards. The 41-year-old teamed with Knowle, a 2007 U.S. Open doubles winner, after Austrian Jurgen Melzer had to withdraw with a shoulder injury. Third seeds Nestor and Knowle let a 5-2 lead slip in the first set and were unable to recover as their opponents built momentum to conclude the upset win. "I came here not ever sure of playing doubles this week," said Nestor. "Asia was a frustrating trip, we (Nestor and Leander Paes) had two matches where we were up match points in Beijing and Shanghai and we lost them both. "Out team today also had chances but we couldnt convert them." Nestor and Paes won the Winston-Salem title the week before the U.S. Open, the Canadians only trophy success in 2013. He and former regular partner Robert Lindstedt of Sweden reached the spring Barcelona final. Nestor will miss the year-end World Tour Finals in London for the first time since it moved to Britain from Shanghai in 2009. In the mens singles final, Tommy Haas won his 15th career title and second of the season by defeating Robin Haase of the Netherlands 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 at the Erste Bank Open on Sunday. The second-seeded German, won also won the event 12 years ago, maintained his slim chance of qualifying for next months ATP finals in London. "This victory is really something speecial," the 12th-ranked Haas said. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Canada. "You dont win tournaments too often and this year Ive won in my two favourite cities." The 35-year-old Haas had already become the oldest tournament winner of the season by taking the title in Munich in May. Haas, who improved to 15-12 in career finals, said he was "very proud" of what he achieved after recovering from hip surgery in 2010. "If youd seen me 3 1/2 years ago ... I was really asking myself if it made sense to continue," Haas said. "I have been paying a lot of attention to my fitness and nutrition and I am always looking to improve my tennis." Haas came back from a break down to win the opening set and appeared in control when he broke Haase again and led 1-0, 40-15 in the second set. However, Haase won that game and broke Haas again at 5-4 when the 63rd-ranked Dutchman converted his first set point with a lob. Haase had another break to go 4-2 up in the decider but immediately dropped his serve on a double fault and failed to win a game afterward. Haas closed out the victory on his first match point when Haase sent a backhand long. "I am disappointed as Ive had my chances," said Haase, who upset top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the semifinal. "When I broke him at 1-0 in the second set, I started to feel stronger. I believed I could turn around the match. But he played all or nothing at the end and that paid off for him." It was Haases second defeat in a final this year after losing in Gstaad, Switzerland, three months ago. The Dutchman won both his career titles in Austria -- on clay in Kitzbuehel in 2011 and 12. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz