Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

11.01.2019 08:33
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Nick Calathes has been suspended for 20 games for violating the NBAs anti-drug policy. [url=http:/ Antworten

Memphis Grizzlies point guard Nick Calathes has been suspended for 20 games for violating the NBAs anti-drug policy. Cheap Air Max Ireland . The league said Friday night in a release that Calathes tested positive for tamoxifen. The suspension begins Saturday night when the Grizzlies take on Oklahoma City in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series. Yahoo Sports was the first to report the suspension. Calathes, a 25-year-old rookie reserve, averaged 4.9 points and 2.9 assists in 71 games this season. Nike Air Max Sale Outlet Ireland . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. Nike Air Max Cheapest Online . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. http://www.airmaxcheapireland.com/ . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees.One of the top Canadian linemen is calling it quits. Calgary Stampeders offensive guard Dimitri Tsoumpas announced his retirement in a team release on Wednesday. The 27-year-old will stay with the Stampeders as a strength and conditioning assistant. Tsoumpas was a four-time West Division All-Star and three-time CFL All-Star after being selected second overall by the Stamps in 2008. The Weber State product missed most of the 2013 season with a concussion. "I love football and Ive thoroughly enjoyed my time with the Stampeders, so this is a very difficult decision for me to make," Tsoumpas said in a team release. “Ive fully recovered from the concussion that I suffered last season but because of the lengthy and difficult recovery period, I just feel that I needed to errr on the side of caution and put an end to my playing career. Buy Air Max Ireland. " "Dimitri was a pillar of our offensive line from the day he arrived in Calgary and I thank him for everything he has done for the Stampeders on and off the field over the past six seasons,” Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel in a team release. “His play in the trenches and his strength of character will be greatly missed. I know this wasnt an easy decision for Dimitri and I am very pleased that he has chosen to remain with the club as a strength and conditioning assistant.” Along with his All-Star nods, Tsoumpas was also the teams nominee for Most Outstanding Rookie in 2008, Most Outstanding Canadian in 2009, and Most Outstanding Lineman in 2012. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz