Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

11.01.2019 08:34
ST. [url=http://www.airjordan5uk.com/]Air Jordan 5 Wholesale[/url] . LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Osc Antworten

ST. Air Jordan 5 Wholesale . LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants. "You know what Im supposed to do is downplay it, right?" manager Mike Matheny said before Saturdays game. "Id be lying to you to say I wasnt excited for him." The 21-year-old Taveras didnt downplay it, either. This is his first look at Busch Stadium. "Oh, man," he said before the game, "Im so happy. I know when I hit for the first time, with the fans, itll be awesome for me." Taveras batted sixth and played right field. He got a standing ovation before flying out to left to end the second. "Weve got enough very, very good players that were not going to rely on him to shoulder this," Matheny said. "I do believe he can be an addition to something good. "Weve got an opportunity for a couple weeks to see what this kid can do." Matheny said Taveras was welcomed just like any other rookie, joking that balloons were not involved. "This is a big day, regardless of all the hype, for any of our guys. Its a huge accomplishment," Matheny said. "To be on this roster for one day, whether player or not is a big, big deal." First baseman Matt Adams was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a left calf strain thats dogged him for several days. The move is retroactive to Friday. Cardinals trainers dont believe Adams will be available until early next week. Hes among the league leaders with a .325 average with three homers and 17 RBIs. "The tightness is just not coming along as fast as we wanted," Adams said. "I want be out there doing everything I can to help the team compete. Its very disappointing." Taveras was batting a team-leading .325 at Memphis with seven home runs and 40 RBIs in 49 games. The 21-year-old, left-handed hitter was starting in right field and batting sixth. Taveras had been on track to make his debut last year before season-ending ankle surgery. The Cardinals signed Taveras as an international free agent in 2008. He has a .321 average with 52 homers and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor league games. He won batting titles in 2011 and 2012. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Cheap Air Jordan 5 UK .2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted. http://www.airjordan5uk.com/ . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout.WASHINGTON -- After his last start, Nationals starter Stephen Strasburg said his mechanics werent right. Tuesday night he was finely tuned. Strasburg bounced back from his worst outing of the season with 7 2-3 strong innings, and Jayson Werth had two doubles and three RBIs in the Nationals 7-1 victory over the Colorado Rockies. "I just tried to execute pitches better. I wasnt trying to reinvent the wheel," he said. "I think I wanted to go out there and just trust myself, and just have a little bit finer focus. . I feel like I was able to keep the ball down a little bit." Anthony Rendon added a two-run double for Washington, which has won four straight. Strasburg (7-6) tied his career high by allowing seven earned runs in 4 2-3 innings in his last start -- a loss in Milwaukee -- and was 0-2 with a 7.27 ERA over his last three. Tuesday night he struck out eight and walked one while giving up one run. The Rockies didnt get a runner past second until DJ LeMahieus homer in the eighth. "I think strike one is probably the biggest difference," manager Matt Williams said. "He got ahead of a lot of hitters tonight. His curveball was effective, his changeup was effective. Went deep in the game. He threw a lot of pitches, but he was in command." Strasburg was lifted after walking Corey Dickerson with his 111th pitch. Tuesday night also was a bounce back game for Werth, who was 7 for 52 in his last 13 coming in. He doubled home two runs in the first, another in the fourth and walked twice. "(I) was here late last night watching video with Rick Schu, our hitting coach," Werth said. "Today, had a pretty good mindset going into the game and we made a minor adjustment, just kind of shorten (my swing) up a little bit." Washington has scored seven runs in three straight games, albeit the last two against the pitching staff with baseballs worst ERA. Bryce Harper went 1 for 5 in his second game back from the disabled list, and every Washington starter hit safely except Ian Desmond. "Theres not an easy out one thru eight," Strasburg said. "Its our job as pitchers to go out tthere and keep it close and let our (hitters) go out there and win the game. Air Jordan 5 UK Sale. " Christian Friedrich (0-3) allowed five runs in 3 1-3 innings for Colorado, which has lost 13 of 15. "Every day you cant worry about what happened yesterday," Rockies first baseman Justin Morneau said. "Youre not going to change it. If you start thinking that way, thats when you get in trouble. When you can put today behind us and come back and try and win a game tomorrow and start over, thats what good teams are able to do." Friedrich was making his third start since being called up June 21 and struggled once again, allowing five hits while walking four and striking out four. Overall, hes given up 14 earned runs and 21 hits in 13 1-3 innings. He struggled with his control early and the Rockies were quickly behind. Denard Span and Rendon walked to open the first, and Werth hit a smash past third baseman Ryan Wheeler, scoring both runners. Werth went to third on an infield single by Adam LaRoche and scored on Ryan Zimmermans sacrifice fly to make it 3-0. "Tough to play from behind against Strasburg. We got down early, made it tough," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Strasburg helped Washington break it open when he doubled past a diving Brandon Barnes in right with one out in the fourth. Span singled Strasburg to third and moved to second on a wild pitch. Rendon then greeted reliever Chad Bettis with a double to left, increasing the lead to 5-0. Werth singled to score Rendon and later came home on a wild pitch. NOTES: In middle of 20 straight days with a game, Weiss rested SS Troy Tulowitzki and OF Charlie Blackmon. Blackmon grounded out as a pinch hitter in the eighth. ... Rockies LH Brett Anderson (broken finger), on the DL since April 13, is scheduled to make his first rehab start Wednesday for Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... The Nationals, after allowing 19 unearned runs in March/April and 13 in May, set a new club record by allowing just two in June. ... Colorados LH Tyler Matzek (1-2, 4.24) opposes RH Doug Fister (6-2, 2.83) in Wednesdays series finale. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz