Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

13.01.2019 08:46
BRISTOL, Tenn. [url=http://www.airmaxcheapireland.com/]Wholesale Air Max Ireland[/url] . - If two rain delays totalling more tha Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. Wholesale Air Max Ireland . - If two rain delays totalling more than five hours werent enough, the water-logged race at Bristol Motor Speedway had a battery fly out of a car and spread a toilet paper-looking substance all over the track. And that wasnt even the strangest occurrence Sunday. Moments before Carl Edwards closed in on what should have been the white flag lap, the caution lights were accidentally turned on from the flag stand. As NASCAR tried to figure out what was going on, the sky opened up and prevented the race from resuming. Edwards was awarded the win under caution — a victory he was headed to before the mishap — and celebrated his third career win at Bristol with his trademark backflip on the slick concrete. "Oh, man, I thought, This is stupid. I shouldnt do this ... Its awfully glossy. It might be slick," he said. "I didnt want to stick it perfectly and have my feet go that way and break my arm on the concrete. That would have been terrible. I was actually really nervous about that." NASCAR vice-president of competition Robin Pemberton said a person in the flag stand leaned on the manual override switch and that turned on the caution lights. Six seconds after the lights were turned on, the flag man waved the yellow flag. Pemberton said that the flag man can wave the caution flag without a call from series officials in the tower if they see a proper reason. "We were scanning cars and spotters, and theres some of us in the tower that only heard it after the teams were talking about it because we were looking at other things around the racetrack," Pemberton said. Said Edwards: "No harm, no foul, lets act like it just didnt happen." The victory makes Edwards the fourth winner in four races this season and, under NASCARs new rules, is supposed to get him into the 16-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. "Just to have a win this early, man, it is a huge relief," he said. Five other things from water-logged Bristol: BUMP-AND-RUN: With Chase berths conceivably on the line with a win, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was salivating at a shot at teammate Edwards when the final caution came out at Bristol. But he knew if the race went green again, his only chance would be the old Bristol bump-and-run, which hasnt been used in years. Its a risky move to do to a teammate, but owner Jack Roush said he expected nothing less from Stenhouse. "When it comes time to really charge for the checkered flag, there are no team orders, there are no rules," Roush said. "I expect them to race one another as they expect to be raced, not only with one another, but with everybody in the garage. I expect Ricky is as fierce a competitor as there is out there, and if his car has the speed in it and he can get to the car in front of him, particularly the short track, youd bump-and-run and take the prize if you could. Id be disappointed if he didnt have that in his mind." AWESOME ARIC: Aric Almirola finished a career-best third — and Richard Petty Motorsports teammate Marcos Ambrose was fifth as four Ford drivers placed in the top-five — but Ambrose felt he could have gotten more. He restarted second behind Carl Edwards with 70 laps to go and had one solid chance to take the lead. If hed gotten past Edwards, he just might have grabbed his first career victory. "These races are so hard to win, and it was a great day for us," he said. "Im not disappointed at all with third, but when you see it and you can taste it and its that close, you wonder what could have went different." SMOKE RISES: Tony Stewart salvaged what looked like it was going to be an awful weekend with a season-best fourth-place finish. It came after he qualified 37th, needed two Saturday practice sessions with crew chief Chad Johnston to make significant improvements to the car and needed the entire race to work his way into the top-10. "Its a step in the right direction for sure. This is a big one. If you come out of this place with a top-five youve had a good day," he said. DISSAPOINTED WITH THE FINISH: Kyle Larson flirted with the lead and was in position to race for the win until the race-changing caution with 77 laps remaining. He went to pit road third, took four tires and restarted ninth. So even though he finished a career-best 10th, the rookie wasnt thrilled. "Its crazy to think its kind of a disappointing finish for the way we ran for most of the race, but all in all it was a good race," Larson said. DALES BAD DAY: Dale Earnhardt Jr.s strong start to the season finally came to an end at Bristol, where he finished 24th after opening with a win and two second-places. Although his Chevrolet wasnt great all weekend, his trouble Sunday was compounded by two left-front tire issues. Once he was out of contention, he was basically just making laps for the bulk of the race. It cost Earnhardt the points lead, which went to Brad Keselowski. Earnhardt now trails Keselowski by 10 points. Nike Air Max Cheapest Online . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. Cheap Air Max Ireland . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.airmaxcheapireland.com/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the New York Rangers winger skated with extras and goalies today.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres are moving on without the longtime face of their franchise. And they know the experience will be anything but ordinary. "When a guy like Ryan Miller gets traded, thats not a normal player getting traded," interim head coach Ted Nolan said. "He was the face of the organization for a long, long time. To lose a player like him, its tough." Tough, yes, but perhaps good practice for a team that could be offloading several more veterans before Wednesdays trade deadline, as general manager Tim Murray continues efforts to fix the NHLs worst team. Murray traded Miller and captain Steve Ott to St. Louis on Friday. Buffalo acquired goaltender Jaroslav Halak, right wing Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a 2015 first-round draft pick and a conditional pick. Its unlikely to end there. Christian Ehrhoff said Friday that he recently complied with the Sabres request to submit a list of eight teams that would make up the no-trade clause of his contract. Soon-to-be unrestricted free agents Matt Moulson and Henrik Tallinder could also move, and Murray has said contract status doesnt dictate availability. Even Halak or Stewart could be traded. "Theyre pieces that will be Buffalo Sabres when they pass their physicals and after that its the same as everybody else," Murray said. "And what I said, if it makes sense it makes sense. ... If theyre Buffalo Sabres, they play here and were happy with them." The overhaul began under Murrays predecessor, Darcy Regier, who was fired in November. The Sabres traded numerous high-priced veterans last season, including captain Jason Pominville. It continued into October, when Thomas Vanek was traded to the New York Islanders for Moulson and two high draft picks. The Sabres, as a result, have stockpiled picks. They could have as many as two first-round and three second-round selections in this years draft, with 10 total picks over the first two rounds of the next two drafts. Buffalo also has a solid group of prospeccts in its farm system, including defencemen Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, who were both drafted in the first round in June. Buy Air Max Ireland. Murrays objective is to add more draft picks or young prospects, and hes been clear about his intentions to make the team better regardless of cost. "Theres no untouchables," Murray said before the Miller trade. "Its a rebuild." And for the players remaining on the team, its a big opportunity to take a leadership role. In the case of Enroth, its a chance to become a teams No. 1 goaltender for the first time in his career. "If you dont call this a chance, I dont know what a chance is," Enroth said, later adding, "I truly believe I can be a No. 1 guy here." Nolan noticed changes almost immediately after the trade was announced, as Ott and Miller said their goodbyes to teammates. "You could really see it on Drew Staffords face the most," Nolan said Friday. "Him and Matt Moulson really took over the leadership tonight with this young group." Stafford is now the longest-tenured Sabre and the only player left from the 2006-07 team that won the Presidents Trophy, though Tallinder left as a free agent before being reacquired this summer. The general managers goals arent lost on the players in the room, and Tyler Myers has expressed confidence in the direction of the team in general. "You have to look at what we got, too," Myers said. "I think its good for both sides. Im happy for Ott and Miller." Murray said the timing of the deal was not ideal for his roster, but the 22-year-old Marcus Foligno and other young teammates almost immediately recognized the bittersweet chance to drive the team into the future. "I looked around with (Brian) Flynn and (Zemgus) Girgensons, and we just said we gotta step up," Foligno said. "This is a game where we have to play well and this is something where we lost them and now hopefully were here for the long run and were players that they count on." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz