Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

13.01.2019 08:46
Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapairmaxnz.com/]Cheap Air Max Nz[/url] .com) - The Edmonton Oilers fired head co Antworten

Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Max Nz .com) - The Edmonton Oilers fired head coach Dallas Eakins on Monday. Eakins was in just his second season with the perennially rebuilding Oilers, who reside in the Western Conference basement with a 7-19-5 record. They are tied with the Carolina Hurricanes for the fewest points in the league at 19. General manager Craig MacTavish will take over the coaching duties on an interim basis before transitioning the team over to Todd Nelson, who joins the staff as an assistant coach. MacTavish, who coached the Oilers for eight seasons from 2000-09, will hand the reins to Nelson once he is comfortable. Nelson was in his fifth season coaching the Oilers American Hockey League affiliate in Oklahoma City. The Barons made four playoff appearances under Nelson, including two trips to the conference finals. Eakins dismissal comes as the Oilers are in a free fall, having lost 15 of their last 16 games (1-11-4). I had no good reason to do this other than performance, MacTavish said. Edmonton went 29-44-9 last season under Eakins, who landed his first NHL head coaching job on the strength of a four-year stint directing the Toronto Marlies, the top minor league affiliate of the Maple Leafs. Eakins was the Oilers fourth head coach since MacTavishs run. Edmonton hasnt reached the playoffs since losing to the Hurricanes in the 2006 Stanley Cup Finals. Air Max Nz Cheap . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Cheap Air Max Nz Free Shipping . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. http://www.cheapairmaxnz.com/ . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bays Dashon Goldson is proud of his reputation as a hard-hitting safety, but concedes it bothers him that theres a growing perception that hes a dirty player. "Im an aggressive player, we all know that. My intention is to never to go out and hurt anybody," the seventh-year pro said Wednesday after the NFL reduced his one-game suspension for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Saints running back Darren Sproles to a $100,000 fine. "I try to keep my hits within the rules. Thats what Im going to do week in and week out," Goldson added. "Im going to try to get guys on the ground. But at the same time, Ive got to be careful." The decision by Matt Birk, who handles appeals of discipline of on-field punishment for players for the league and NFL Players Association, allows Goldson to practice this week and play Sunday at New England. "The appeal went OK. I sat there and had a good argument, I felt," said Goldson, who suspended one game without pay Monday for flagrant and repeat violations of NFL safety rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenceless players. "I explained my side, and they went and explained the rules. We met halfway on the deal pretty much," the two-time Pro Bowl selection said. "The good thing is Im not suspended. I get to play this week, which was the most important thing." Goldson was flagged for unnecessary roughness in last weeks game against New Orleans for the hit, one of three helmet-to-helmet penalties called against the Buccaneers. Defensive end Adrian Clayborn was called for a head shot on quarterback Drew Brees, and safety Ahmad Black drew a penalty for hitting tight end Jimmy Graham in the helmet. The unnecessary roughness call on Goldson for hitting Sproles was the second against the safety in two weeks, and his fifth overall since 2011. "Hes had a lot of those. He certainly has no regard for the rules in the middle. Hes going after guys heads. You can see it," Brees said. "Obviously, $100,000 is a pretty hefty fine. And Im sure if it continues to happen itll be even greater punishment than that." Brees also was critical of Blacks hit on Graham, which came on an incompletion. "I know its tough playing the safety position in the middle. Things happen fast," Brees said. "But then again, theres some instances where you can see it was pretty obvious a guy was going at another guys head. And that happened onn at least two occasions in our game. Cheap Air Max Nz Online. " Since the start of the 2010 season, Goldson has drawn a league-high 15 major penalties, including three for unsportsmanlike conduct. Birk upheld a $30,000 fine for another Goldson hit two weeks ago against New York Jets tight end Jeff Cumberland. "Ive got to take my shots when they present themselves, but theyve got to be clean. No launching, of course. No hats on hats, making sure I get the guy down and do it properly," Goldson said. "I know theres going to be a lot of eyes on me from now on. And thats ok," he added. "Ive just got to be smart. Im not trying to hurt our team. Im definitely not trying to hurt myself or another player." Commissioner Roger Goodell said he had not yet seen Birks decision, but noted that Goldson received a "substantial fine" that shows "a violation of the rule has consequences." "Players are adapting to the rules and techniques," Goodell said, adding "the culture doesnt change overnight." Goldson was an All-Pro last season with San Francisco, helping the 49ers reach the Super Bowl. He joined Tampa Bay as a free agent, signing a five-year, $41.25 million contract. If the seventh-year pros suspension had been upheld it would have cost Goldson $264,705 in salary. Coach Greg Schiano welcomed the news that Goldson would be able to play Sunday. "Dashons become a big part of our defence, obviously. Its great that we have him back. Were fortunate," the coach said, adding the coaching staff will continue to work with players and make sure they adhere to the rules. "I dont want to be in this position. I know he doesnt want to be in this position," Schiano said. "Its something weve got to work very hard on. ... Weve got to get it corrected because we cant afford to lose him, and we want to play the game within the rules." The Bucs have committed a league-high 23 penalties for 220 yards in two games. Theyve been flagged for six personal fouls -- five for helmet-to-helmet contact and the other for a late hit on Jets quarterback Geno Smith. Goldson said he will remain aggressive, adding that he made a name for himself in the NFL with a good, clean hard play. "Its just unfortunate these last two weeks that Im a dirty player all of a sudden," Goldson said. "It is what it is. Im going to continue to do me, but just be smart at the same time." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz