Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

13.01.2019 08:47
Cincinnati, OH (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapvapormaxuk.com/]Cheap Nike Vapormax Uk[/url] .com) - Jeremy Hill rushed for Antworten

Cincinnati, OH (SportsNetwork. Cheap Nike Vapormax Uk .com) - Jeremy Hill rushed for a career-high 154 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries in his first career start in place of injured starter Giovani Bernard to lead the Cincinnati Bengals to a 33-23 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. A.J. Green, who missed the past three games with a toe injury, caught three passes for 44 yards and a score and Mohamed Sanu finished with a touchdown and 95 yards on four grabs for the Bengals (5-2-1), who have gone 13-0-1 in their last 14 home games. Andy Dalton threw for 233 yards on 19-of-31 attempts with two touchdowns but also was responsible for two interceptions in the win. He played well. I thought he came and answered, Dalton said of Hill. We feel like we are doing some good things. We just have to keep that going. Blake Bortles completed 22-of-33 passes for 247 yards, two touchdowns to Allen Hurns and one interception for Jacksonville (1-8), which dropped its second straight game since winning its lone game of the season against Cleveland. Hurns ended with 112 yards on seven catches, while Denard Robinson rushed for 94 yards and a score on 17 carries. Hurns caught his second touchdown of the day from 18 yards out with 9:55 to play, but Bortles pass to Shorts on the two-point conversion attempt was incomplete to keep it a 26-16 game. The Jaguars cashed in on another Bengals turnover. Daltons pass deflected off the back of an offensive lineman and was intercepted by J.T. Thomas III, who returned it to the 7-yard line. Robinson ran for two yards before getting his team within three points on a 5-yard plunge with 8:13 to play Hill, however, needed just nine seconds to extend the Jaguars lead back to 10 points. The LSU product dashed down the right side and shook off a defender before reaching the end zone for a 60-yard score and a 33-23 advantage with 8:04 remaining. The Jaguars drove down to their opponents 14 before Bortles pass intended for Clay Harbor was intercepted by George Iloka in the end zone and returned 16 yards to put the game out of reach. The Bengals extended their lead to 19-3 with an 8-play, 62-yard drive coming out of halftime. Dalton hit Sanu with a 36-yard pass and three plays later, Hill, who returned to the game after tweaking his knee, scampered into the end zone from a yard out. Jacksonville responded with a touchdown drive of its own. Cecil Shorts hauled in a 20-yard pass and after a Robinson fumble was reversed, Bortles rolled out to his right and aired out a deep strike down field to Hurns for a 40-yard score. Sherrod Martin dove in front of Sanu to pick off Dalton, giving the Jaguars the ball at their own 29 with under five minutes to play in the third. Jacksonville was forced to punt after its drive stalled at the Bengals 43. Adam Jones returned Bryan Angers punt 31 yards to the Jaguars 23 and it took Cincinnati just two plays to extend its lead. Hill ran five yards before Dalton connected with Green on an 18-yard score for a 26-10 lead early in the fourth. Jacksonville opened the scoring with 1:21 remaining in the opening stanza after Josh Scobee capped a 10-play, 79-yard drive with a 25-yard field goal. Cedric Peerman hauled in a short pass and moved the chains on third down with a 17-yard gain. After a pair of runs by Hill, Dalton found Sanu for a 19-yard score and a 7-3 lead just over three minutes into the second quarter. Dalton aired out a 33-yard pass to Sanu, who made an over-the-shoulder catch to place the Bengals down at the Jaguars 9. Cincinnati settled for a 31-yard Mike Nugent field goal with 4:25 remaining in the first half after Green had a 12-yard TD catch nullified for lining up offsides. After Bortles was sacked by Carlos Dunlap for a loss of eight yards at the Jaguars 11, Tyler Mays blocked Angers punt and the ball flew out of bounds in the end zone for a safety and a 12-3 advantage. Game Notes The Bengals won their third straight game against the Jaguars ... Jacksonville hasnt won in Cincinnati since a 29-15 decision on Dec. 15, 2002 ... The Bengals outgained the Jaguars, 423-365 ... Jacksonville will face Dallas in London next Sunday ... Cincinnati will host Cleveland on Thursday ... The Bengals were 6-of-13 on third down, while the Jaguars finished 4-of-12. Cheap Vapormax Online .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. http://www.cheapvapormaxuk.com/ . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- It had been so long that Brittany Lincicome didnt quite know what to think about her spot atop the LPGA Championship leaderboard. Lincicome opened a three-stroke lead Friday in the wind-swept tournament, the LPGA Tours fourth major championship of the season, as Americans moved into position for their fourth straight major victory of the year. "I feel like Ive been doing a lot of really good things," Lincicome said. "I feel like Ive been playing really well, driving it far, which is awesome. But its just not coming together." It has at Monroe Golf Club. The long-hitting Lincicome followed her opening 67 with a 68 to reach 9 under as she chases her first title since 2011. She won the 2009 Kraft Nabisco for her lone major title and has five LPGA Tour victories. Lexi Thompson, tied for the first-round lead with Meena Lee, dropped into a tie for second with defending champion Inbee Park of South Korea. Thompson had a 72, and Park shot 66. That gave the United States two players at the top with majors already on the trophy shelf. "Its a great leaderboard so far," said Thompson, who won the Kraft Nabisco to start the major run. "Today was a little more difficult than yesterday. Just didnt hit it as well, but I did make some good putts, so Im going to take a positive out of it." Its the first time Americans have won the first three majors since 1999, and they havent won four since 1992. Michelle Wie won the U.S. Womens Open, and Mo Martin surged to victory in the final round at the Womens British Open. A fifth major, the Evian Championship in France, was added last year. Seventeen-year-old Lydia Ko of New Zealand had a 69 to join Lee, from South Korea, and Jane Park at 5 under. Lee had a 73, and Park shot 69. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis sputtered again with a 1-over 73 to finish the two rounds at even par. Jennifer Kirby (79), from Paris, Ont., dropped from second in the first round to 54th on Friday at a 2-over par. Lincicome had an eagle and three birdies to go with one bogey for her second solid day. She averaged 277.5 yards off the tee on the two measured holes and needed only 26 putts for the second straight day. "Its been incredible," Lincicome said. "I havent been here in a while, especially in a major." Thompson reached 8 under after a birdie at the par-5 14th hole but followed with bogeys at Nos. 8 and 9 to drop into a tie with Lincicome at the turn. Lincicome, who started the day one shot off the lead, birdied the par-5 12th hole to gain a one-shot advantage while Inbee Park slowly clawed her way back into contention after shooting even par on the first day. Park had two birdies and chipped in from a greenside bunker for an eagle on her first five holes on the back side, and three birdies in the first three holes on the front put her att 6 under. Buy Nike Vapormax Online. "Quite different from yesterday," said Park, who won three majors last year. "I thought I need to change things a little bit and get a little more aggressive, and thats what I did." Thompsons birdie at No. 3 forged a tie with Lincicome and Meena Lee at 7 under, but it was short-lived. Moments later, Lincicome notched the sixth eagle of the day at the par-5 14th hole to put her two shots ahead and then parred out. Unable to string any sort of run together as she did on the first day, Thompson dropped into a tie for second after a bogey at the par-3 sixth hole, statistically the sixth-most difficult hole on the day. Locust Hill had been LPGAs host in the Rochester area for 37 straight years before the tour made the switch this year to nearby Monroe. The Donald Ross-designed course is about 300 yards longer at 6,717 yards, and the wider fairways favoured long hitters. "Right now, the fairways are generous. You can just bomb it off the tee," said Suzann Pettersen, tied for seventh at 4 under after a 69. "You can risk the extra few yards. Even if you miss it (the fairway), youll still be able to get to the greens somehow." A gusting wind strafed the course all day, sending leaves and bits of bark onto some greens and making each shot an adventure. Pettersen, who averaged over 276 yards off the tee, second-best over the first two rounds, was in the morning group and managed to stay out of trouble for the most part. It wasnt easy. "It is playable out there, but youve got to hit some great golf shots," Pettersen said. "The wind is a bit choppy. Its bounding up and down all the time. Youve got to try and find the pocket, try and hit the right shot that gives you the highest percentage." Ko, already a four-time winner on her LPGA Tour career, hit all 14 fairways and reached 15 greens in regulation in notching six birdies with three bogeys in an up-and-down day. Ko needed 31 putts to complete the round -- six more than the first day -- in part because of a three-putt bogey at No. 2 and then failing to get up-and-down at No. 4 in making another bogey. Both holes are par 4s. "I just give myself as many opportunities as I can," said the low-key Ko, who didnt touch a club during a recent five-day stretch because her swing was "on holiday." "I wish I was a long hitter," Ko said. "Im just trying to play to my strengths." Ko, a two-time winner this season, remained focused on the moment and just shrugged at the possibility of becoming the youngest winner of a major in LPGA Tour history. "I think about winning at the end of the week," Ko said. "Im going to go out there and just have some fun. Theres still two more days. Im pretty confident. Its good to be in this position." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz