Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.01.2019 08:26
Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapairmaxplus.com/]Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale[/url] .com) - Simon Despres scored w Antworten

Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale .com) - Simon Despres scored with 2:39 remaining in overtime and Pittsburgh rallied to post a 2-1 victory over New Jersey at Prudential Center. Holding the puck near the right-wing boards, Brandon Sutter passed to Kris Letang, whose own backhanded dish landed on the stick of Despres at the point. His harmless flip to the net beat a screened Cory Schneider to complete a comeback from one goal down late in regulation. Chris Kunitz registered a power-play goal with 3:11 remaining for the Penguins, who won for the second time in their last seven games. Marc-Andre Fleury needed to make only 13 saves. Steve Bernier tallied for the Devils, who had won two in a row. Schneider ended up with a season-high 41 saves in defeat. Final Score: St. Louis 3, Carolina 2 (SO) Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Shattenkirk scored the winner in the shootout to lead the St. Louis Blues in a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Shattenkirk was the second shooter for the Blues and he buried a wrister past Cam Ward, while Jake Allen stopped Eric Staals wrister for the win. Allen made 26 saves, while David Backes and Ryan Reaves scored in regulation for the Blues, who have won four straight. Justin Faulk and Ryan Murphy lit the lamp for the Hurricanes, who had a three-game winning streak snapped. Ward stopped the 29 shots he faced through overtime in relief of Anton Khudobin, who was pulled from the start after allowing two goals on three shots. Final Score: Colorado 3, Nashville 0 Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Semyon Varlamov posted 23 saves for his fourth shutout of the season to lead the Colorado Avalanche in a 3-0 victory over the Nashville Predators on Friday. Maxime Talbot, Gabriel Landeskog and Jarome Iginla scored for the Avalanche, who had lost three of four coming into the game. Colorado avenged a loss to Nashville in its last game on Tuesday. It wasnt a home-and-home series because the Predators played in St. Louis on Thursday. Marek Mazanec made 25 saves for the Predators, who have dropped four of their last five. Air Max Plus Online . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Air Max Plus For Sale . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. http://www.cheapairmaxplus.com/ . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry.With the sad news of Pat Quinns passing on Monday, the hockey world has reacted on social media with sadness and memories of the legenday player and coach. Pat Quinn was a giant of the hockey world, on the ice and off. Laureen and I extend our condolences to his family. - Prime Minister Stephen Harper Words can not express how sad my family is at the news of Pat Quinn. Tears of ultimate sadness #loverespect - Darcy Tucker, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs Sad to hear the passing of Pat Quinn. He was a great coach. I had the privilege to play for him. You will be missed. - Martin Brodeur, played for Quinn on Canadas 2002 Olympic team Rarely get this sad. A piece of me and a big piece of hockey left us. God blessed us when Pat entered our lives. He wont be forgotten. - Eugene Melnyk, Ottawa Senators Owner Sad to hear of the loss of Pat Quinn. A great man and leader. Condolences to his family. He will be missed. #2002OlympicGold - Theo Fleury, played for Quinn on Canadas 2002 Olympic team He was a great man because he cared. He loved his players and people; the fans are connected because of his passion. - Trevor Linden, played for Quinn on the Vancouver Canucks Pat Quinn made such an impact on me and our group at the 09 World Juniors. Ill never forget the presence he had #RIPQuinner - John Tavares, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Pat Quinn was a giant of a man in every way. A true leader and a wonderful person. My thoughts are with Sandra, Kalli and family. #legend - Hayley Wickenheiser Deepest condolences to the Quinn family and friends. Hockey has lost a good man. - Steve Sullivan, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs My prayers are with Pat Quinns family. He was tough, smart, kind, and Irish, the hockey world will miss him deeply. - Brian Burke, hired by Quinn as Canucks director of hockey operations in 1987. Its a sad day in the hockey world. Air Max Plus Free Shipping. . Pat Quinn a major icon. Played w/ him at world juniors, developed a ton of respect for him. - Tyler Myers, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Sad to hear the news of pat Quinn passing away. The best story teller I ever met! Great person who always found a way to make you laugh RIP - Brendan Gallagher, played for the Vancouver Giants when Quinn was co-owner RIP Pat. My hero, boss, friend. You will be missed - Garry Valk, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs Pat Quinn pulled me up when I was down & gave me something that w/live w/me forever. Thank you for believing in me. A Gr8 Man- RIP. #NHL - Bret Hedican, who played for Quinn with the Vancouver Canucks His game changed along with the game. - Winnipeg Jets head coach Paul Maurice Won Gold in Kazan & Ottawa with Pat Quinn. He touched my career and helped me when I was down and out. The ice was to Thhhhhick to divethru - Colten Teubert, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Sad to hear of Pat Quinns passing this morning. Was a great man and pleasure to know. Condolences to his family. - Kevin Bieksa, Vancouver Canucks Pat was a great friend and a great man. I will always cherish our special relationship & memories. - Bob Nicholson, Edmonton Oilers Vice Chair Ive looked up to him as somewhat of a mentor over the years. Our condolences go out to his family. - Edmonton Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins Sad to wake up to the news of Pat Quinns passing. Was a great man and a true inspiration to all of us. Condolences to his family. #RIP - Eddie Lack, Vancouver Canucks Condolences to the family of Pat Quinn. Won two gold medals with him. Smart coach, always dedicated to his team. - Cody Hodgson, Buffalo Sabres Saddened to hear about the passing of Pat Quinn. A remarkable man and one of the truly great Canucks - Alex Auld China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz