Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.01.2019 08:27
OTTAWA -- Eric Cornel and Hunter Garlent each had two goals and two assists as the Peterborough Petes downed the host Ottawa 67s Antworten

OTTAWA -- Eric Cornel and Hunter Garlent each had two goals and two assists as the Peterborough Petes downed the host Ottawa 67s 7-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Vapormax Ireland Sale . Josh MacDonald had a hat trick for the Petes (20-21-4), who extended their win streak to four games, while Nick Ritchie tacked on three assists. Ryan Van Stralen scored twice and added an assist for the 67s (15-25-4) and Brett Gustavsen and Erik Bradford had a goal apiece. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 30 saves for the win as Ottawas Liam Herbst gave up seven goals on 36 shots. Petes forward Jonatan Tanus was ejected at 13:59 of the first period after receiving a check-to-the-head major. --- STEELHEADS 3 KNIGHTS 1 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Spencer Martin kicked out 38 shots, including 18 in the second period, as the Steelheads downed London. Stefan LeBlanc, Sean Day and Brett Foy supplied the offence for Mississauga (17-26-4). Gemel Smith scored for the Knights (29-11-5), who have dropped back-to-back contests. Londons Jake Patterson turned away 27-of-30 shots in a losing cause. --- BATTALION 5 ICEDOGS 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Nick Paul had a pair of goals and Jake Smith made 20 saves as the Battalion toppled Niagara. Ben Thomson had a goal and an assist for North Bay (23-17-6) while Mike Amadio and Miles Liberati each scored once. Matt Gillard scored the lone goal for the IceDogs (15-24-6) midway through the third period to stop Smiths shutout bid. Blake Richard stopped 37-of-42 shots for Niagara. --- GREYHOUNDS 4 ATTACK 2 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jorgen Karterud had a goal and an assist as Sault Ste. Marie doubled up the Attack for their sixth win in a row. Tyler Ganly, Bryan Moore and David Miller also scored for the Greyhounds (32-10-5), who lead the West Division. Kyle Hope and Daniel Milne responded for Owen Sound (21-18-6). Matt Murray made 25 saves for Sault Ste. Marie while Brandon Hope turned aside 38-of-42 shots for the Attack. --- GENERALS 5 STING 2 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Hunter Smith had two goals and an assist and Bradley Latour set up four goals as the Generals beat Sarnia. Cole Cassels scored once and set up two more for Oshawa (29-12-4) and Michael Dal Colle had the other. The Sting (14-26-5) got goals from Nickolas Latta and Ryan Vendramin. Daniel Altshuller only had to make 12 saves for the Generals while Taylor Dupuis stopped 36-of-40 shots for Sarnia. --- SPITFIRES 3 WOLVES 1 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Brady Vail had a goal and two assists as the Spitfires won their third straight by defeating Sudbury. Trevor Murphy and Sam Povorozniouk also scored for Windsor (27-17-2) while Josh Ho-Sang had two assists. Nathan Cull was the lone scorer for the Wolves (25-12-7), who have dropped back-to-back games. Alex Fotinos made 32 saves for the Spitfires as Franky Palazzese turned away 24-of-27 shots for Sudbury. --- STORM 6 FRONTENACS 1 GUELPH, Ont. -- Zack Mitchell scored twice and Josh Nichols made 38 saves as the Storm breezed past Kingston for their sixth straight win. Matt Finn, Zac Leslie, Brock McGinn and Scott Kosmachuk also scored for Guelph (35-8-3), which jumped over the Erie Otters for top spot in the Midwest Division, while Kerby Rychel and Jason Dickinson each chipped in with three assists. Spencer Watson scored a late goal for the Frontenacs (24-17-4), who are on a five-game slide. Kingstons Matt Mahalak stopped 44-of-50 shots in defeat. Wholesale Vapormax Ireland . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Discount Vapormax . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. http://www.cheapvapormaxireland.com/ . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span.Tottenham have honoured their record appearance holder and top goalscorer by inducting Steve Perryman and Jimmy Greaves into the clubs Hall of Fame. Former team-mates were in attendance to pay tribute to the pair, though Greaves was absent as he continues his rehabilitation from the stroke he suffered last year.However, Alan Gilzean, Phil Beal, Pat Jennings and Martin Chivers were among a host of former players who joined his family at the event on Wednesday. Other White Hart Lane greats were also in attendance, including fellow Hall of Fame members Glenn Hoddle, Clive Allen and Ossie Ardiles. Steve Perryman (left) and Ossie Ardiles celebrate after winning the FA Cup with Tottenham Greaves scored 266 goals in 379 appearances during a nine-year stint at Spurs and helped his team win two FA Cups and the European Cup Winners Cup in the 1960s.Former captain Perryman made a club record 854 first-team appearances for Tottenham between 1969 and 1986, winning two League Cups, two UEFA Cups and two FA Cups. Its a very proud day. Im honoured and privileged to be part of this select group of players who have served the club so well, Perryman told the clubs official website.It seems such a long time ago that I first walked through those gates when I was 14. Id been spotted playing for Ealing Schoolboys and been invited for training. Id never seen the club play before then but was aware of what Tottenham Hotspur and Bill Nicholson stood for.I played for England schoolboys as well and had offers from about 30 clubs. Suffice to say, I joined Spurs. Joe Kinnear and Jimmy Greeaves of Tottenham celebrate after beating Chelsea in the FA Cup final in 1967 Why did I join Spurs? The history, the tradition, the people and the warmth of the place, including the great Bill Nicholson. Vapormax Ireland Cheap. It was almost as if Bills staff were hand-picked. They all treated you rightly, with respect, of course they could nail you if you stepped out of line, but it was an unbelievable place.Id like to say I enjoyed every single day, of course there were highs and lows, disappointments as well, but I enjoyed everything this club had to offer. I think we were good for each other, I think I gave value for money and did my bit. Is it Tottenhams time? This might yet be Leicesters year, but Tottenham could build a dynasty under Mauricio Pochettino. This club has allowed me to meet some of the best people you could wish to meet and Im not just talking about the players, Im talking about all the wonderful people who created the environment here for us to have a successful team. Im very happy and very proud.And speaking to Sky Sports News HQ from the event at White Hart Lane, Perryman, the Football Writers Player of the Year in 1982, says dont write off Tottenhams title chances. We are stepping up the challenge and coming for Leicester, said the 64-year-old, who credits manager Mauricio Pochettino for the clubs showing this season.We have a wonderful team here and what a job the manager has done. They are a terrific team with wonderful individuals and what a cocktail that is. Also See: Kane: Were itching to play Is it Tottenhams time? Allis amazing year LVG: United not far off Spurs China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz