Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.01.2019 08:27
Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in a special Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to lan Antworten

Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in a special Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to land £1,000 for their charity of choice. Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk . Englands opening clash in Group B against Russia on Saturday is the opening fixture in the pundits best-of-seven showdown, with Roy Hodgsons men bidding to kick their campaign off with a win in Marseille.Both men will be playing for £1,000 to go to their chosen charity with Merse nominating Children with Cancer and Thommo looking to raise money for Nugent Care. Heres who the Soccer Saturday pundits are selecting...Merses teamHarry Kane - Kane is a certain starter so Ive gone with a safe option here. I wish hed stop taking free-kicks and corners and get in the box, though, it infuriates me! Hes just won the Golden Boot, so hell be a real threat if he gets himself in the box. Harry Kane is a certain starter for Merse - but our man would prefer he didnt take free-kicks! Chris Smalling - Smalling is a better defender than Gary Cahill in my opinion and, having scored against Portugal, it wouldnt surprise me if he scored again. Its funny how goals come in patches.Eric Dier - Im playing safe and going with Dier. Hes almost certainly going to start and hell be solid in midfield as he always is. I just hope he can curb his aggressive side, because hell no doubt be getting wound up on Saturday.Jack Wilshere - Wilshere has got to play, hasnt he? I cant see how Wilshere doesnt start. Ive got to go with who I believe should be playing, not with who Roy may pick. Merse cant see how Jack Wilshere (C) wont start against Russia Igor Akinfeev - Tactical pick here. England should be better than Russia so I suspect Akinfeev will be the busier of the two goalkeepers.Alexander Kokorin - I watched highlights of Kokorin a while back and he looked decent. Russia are going to try and keep the ball and he could be the player to convert that possession into goals. Pick your team now Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI here. Thommos teamWayne Rooney - Rooney is my elite pick. Theres a lot of talk about where Roy will play Rooney but for me, hes a certain starter just behind Harry Kane. His experience will be key to the way England will play and will probably take a penalty if England get one. Wayne Rooney should start behind Harry Kane, reckons Phil Thompson Kyle Walker - Walkers energy will be vital to whichever system England play with. Hell get plenty of the ball and will be bombing down the right, hopefully creating openings for Kane.Gary Cahill - Ive gone for Gary Cahill as hes always likely to pop up with a vital goal from a set-piece. He may not have had the best of seasons for Chelsea but hes another certain starter against Russia.Eric Dier - One of the first names on the team-sheet and crucial to protecting Englands vulnerable back four. If England dominate possession, as I think they will, Dier will get lots of touches. Igor Akinfeev makes both Six-a-Side teams - because our pundits reckon hell be busy! Igor Akinfeev - I expect England to have all the ball so it could turn out to be a busy evening for the Russian keeper.James Milner - Im a big fan of James Milner and believe hell start. He has the ability to play in lots of positions and I think his tireless work will free up Rooney and Kane to create some damage. Also See: England v Russia England, beware the giant Cheap Air Max 95 Uk . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. http://www.cheapairmax95uk.com/ . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee.TORONTO - First things first: Episode 3 of The Baseball Podcast is up for your listening pleasure. Toronto Star baseball columnist and TSN contributor Richard Griffin joins me for a half-hour of talk on manager John Gibbons strategy when it comes to his starting pitching and struggling bullpen, whether Brett Lawrie will see increased action at second base and Jose Bautistas great start to the season. Give it a listen here. GIBBONS LIKES HIS OFFENCE The Blue Jays entered Thursdays action with 166 runs scored in 34 games. Thats an average of almost 4.9 runs per game, good for fourth in the majors. Manager John Gibbons is in his seventh season, over two tenures skipping the Blue Jays. He believes this is the strongest offence hes had. "I would think this is probably the top," said Gibbons. "My last go around here we were really strong in the pitching department. We had some good offences but I dont think it equaled what we have here now. You need that in the American League. You need to be able to slug it out." Toronto boasts the league leader in on-base plus slugging percentage (OPS) and walks. Hes Jose Bautista. Bautista and Colby Rasmus, with nine home runs each, are amongst the league leaders. Melky Cabreras 48 hits are the most in the sport this season. As a team, the Blue Jays rank second in home runs (44); second in slugging percentage (.432) and third in on-base plus slugging percentage (.761). ENCARNACION DISCUSSES FRANCISCO General manager Alex Anthopoulos has credited Edwin Encarnacion with helping to lure Juan Francisco to the Blue Jays. "Ive known Juan from a long time ago, he was playing with me in Cincinnati," said Encarnacion. "When he was young, I was older in here and hes one of my best friends. He had a couple of more (options) to go so I called him and asked him to come here because they can give him the opportunity to play here at this level. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet Uk. " Francisco, 26, hit 18 home runs last season while playing with the Braves and Brewers but was cut by Milwaukee late in spring training. He signed a minor league deal with the Blue Jays on April 2 and began the year at Triple-A Buffalo. His contract was selected on April 20 to replace Adam Lind, who went on the disabled list with a back injury. Aside from the opportunity the Blue Jays could afford him, Encarnacion was pressed Francisco to come to Toronto out of fear he would sign with another American League East team. The division, specifically the ballparks in the division, are friendly to power-hitting left-handed bats. "Thats why I dont want him to go to another team, like Tampa or another team," said Encarnacion. SANTOS STARTING FROM SCRATCH Sergio Santos pitched a scoreless eighth inning in Wednesdays 10-0 win over the Phillies. Thanks to the big lead it was a pressure-free inning. After two-straight outings featuring blown saves and three on the season, Santos is in the process of rebuilding his confidence. "It was nice to execute on the things that I wanted to do as far as locating my fastball, moving it in and out," said Santos. "It was nice. Its a nice first step, hopefully in the right direction." His stuff is good. Santos has struck out 18 hitters in 10 1/3 innings. The problem is hes walked nine and of the 12 hits hes allowed, three have been home runs. Santos expects more of himself. "Hopefully I can build off what happened (Wednesday) night and never look back again," he said. LAWRIE UPDATE Brett Lawrie took part in batting practice and fielded ground balls before Thursdays game. He left the fourth inning of Monday nights game in Philadelphia with lingering tightness in his right hamstring. Fridays game against the Angels may be more hopeful than reality. Lawries more likely to return on the weekend. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz