Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

18.01.2019 07:59
ASPEN, Colo. [url=http://www.airjordancheapsale.com/]Cheap Jordans Wholesale China[/url] . - At 31 and with knees that feel much Antworten

ASPEN, Colo. Cheap Jordans Wholesale China . - At 31 and with knees that feel much older, Nicole Hosp figured her days of winning slalom races were long behind her. Especially with this new wave of youngsters on the slopes, led by the likes of American Mikaela Shiffrin.For one afternoon, though, on a hill thats always treated Austrian skiers well, Hosp found speed she hasnt uncovered in years. She turned in a powerful final run Sunday for her first World Cup victory since 2008, while Shiffrin struggled to a fifth-place finish.Hosp was nearly a second back after the first run, but glided through the deteriorating course in a time of one minute 44.90 seconds. She held off Frida Hansdotter of Sweden by 0.19 seconds. Kathrin Zettel of Austria was third for her 10th podium finish at Aspen.This victory feels like my first victory, said Hosp, who suffered a serious knee injury a few years ago and retired the giant slalom from her repertoire. Im happy that Im back.Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., finished eighth overall with a time of 1:46.28.It was quite a weekend for the first country of ski racing. Austrians Eva-Maria Brem and Zettel went 1-2 in the giant slalom on Saturday. Then, Hosp rose to the occasion on a bumpy and rugged course. So did Zettel — again, which really is no surprise since she always performs well at Aspen. She wishes every race could be held at this venue because it has perfect conditions and is lovely for me.Not so much for Shiffrin.The 19-year-old was the leader going into the final run. While she didnt have any major mistakes, she did have a few breaks in her usually solid form. She wound up 1.08 seconds behind Hosp.Shiffrin knew, too. About halfway down, the Olympic slalom champion knew this wasnt going to be her day as she chased her first World Cup victory in her home country.Maybe its all the training shes been doing in the giant slalom and super-G, but her bread-and-butter event, the slalom, has been a little shaky this season. Shiffrin finished 11th in Levi, Finland, two weeks ago and now fifth — after leading following the first run and a partisan crowd cheering her on.Still, shes refusing to fret.I have a little bit of work to do on my slalom, honestly, and I knew that coming into this race, Shiffrin said. Im really trying to get back to the skiing where I know that its good enough no matter what and I can step into the gate with confidence.Today, everybody was pumping me up, trying to get me to just do a training run and, Youre fine. You dont have to do anything special. I didnt really believe that in myself. I think I had to pull something special out in the second run in order to win. Some of those other girls did that.Namely, Hosp. She had the fastest final run. No one was catching her.This was Hosps first World Cup victory since Jan. 13, 2008, in a slalom race at Maribor, Slovenia. Her first World Cup win was in 2002.Since then, shes dealt with injuries, captured three Olympic medals — including a silver and bronze in Sochi — and won the 2007 overall World Cup title.This year I felt so good in the summer — no injuries, really healthy, Hosp said. Im so happy it is working again.Zettel feels the same way. She had hip surgery in the off-season and is surprised how fast shes returned to top form. Zettel is currently leading the overall World Cup race, but said thats not really a goal.But its still nice to lead, for sure, said Zettel, who doesnt plan on doing a lot of speed this season.It was the second straight slalom race in which Hansdotter has finished second. She also was runner-up in Levi, a race won by Tina Maze of Slovenia.Maze had another solid day going Sunday, before struggling in the final run and finishing ninth.The surprise of the day was the performance of American Resi Stiegler, who came in 11th. Stiegler has been contending with injuries the last few seasons.Im pleased with Resi. I think its a matter of time when shes going to be in top-five and on the podium again, U.S. Alpine director Patrick Riml said. Cheapest Jordans Online . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. Nike Air Jordan Sale Cheap . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . http://www.airjordancheapsale.com/ . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal.Floyd Mayweather Jr. says hes ready to fight Manny Pacquiao next May in a long anticipated bout that would be the richest ever in boxing.Mayweather called for negotiations for the fight to be take place, though he warned Pacquiao not to expect to get anywhere near the money that he himself would make.You lost twice and now youre coming back begging for the same money? Mayweather asked. Thats not gonna happen.In an interview on the Showtime network from a fight card he was promoting in San Antonio, Mayweather for the first time called for the fight to happen and even gave a date — May 2. He claimed it wasnt him but Pacquiaos promoter, Bob Arum, who has been the main obstacle for not making the fight in the last five years.Floyd Mayweather is not ducking or dodging any opponent, Mayweather said. Bob Arum is stopping the fight. We have been trying to make this fight happen for many years behind the scene.Pacquiao turned the pressure up on Mayweather to make the fight last month, saying the time had come to put on the much anticipated bout. Arum said he had also been in talks with CBS Corp. chairman Les Moonves about the fight.CBS operates Showtime, which has Mayweather under contract for two more fights in May and September. Wholesale Cheap Jordans Online. Mayweather repeated his old charges about Pacquiao not wanting to do blood tests prior to the fight for it not happening five years ago. He also said he offered Pacquiao $40 million for a bout, but he refused.Mayweather, who hasnt lost in 47 fights, said he was confident he could beat Pacquiao and eager to star in an extremely lucrative fight.I know that hes not on my level, Mayweather said. The fan would love to see the fight. And, of course, I want to go out with a bang.No one knows how rich a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight would be, coming so late after it first should have happened in 2009. There are some who think both fighters have slipped some with advancing age, but theres no doubt that the fight still holds tremendous appeal.It would likely gross at least $250 million, and Mayweathers purse alone would be more than $100 million.Mayweather was not asked in the ringside interview about the murder-suicide of rapper Earl Warren Hayes and his wife in Los Angeles on Monday. Police spoke to Mayweather after the killings following media reports that he may have spoken to Hayes before he shot Stephanie Elyse Moseley and then took his own life in their apartment. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz