Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

21.01.2019 06:46
On the eve of the biggest fight of his career, Anthony (Rumble) Johnsons only concern is the chill in the air in Stockholm. [url Antworten

On the eve of the biggest fight of his career, Anthony (Rumble) Johnsons only concern is the chill in the air in Stockholm. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping .The Florida-based light-heavyweight doesnt much like the cold. But stepping into a cage with six-foot-five Swede Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson doesnt faze him one bit.No point in being like all high-strung and stiff like that, said a relaxed Johnson. That gets you nowhere. Thats wasted energy.The two fighters meet Saturday on a televised UFC card at the 30,000-plus Tele2 Arena with a title shot on the line.Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among 205-pound contenders and working his way to a rematch with champion Jon (Bones) Jones, whom he pushed for five gruelling rounds in Toronto before losing a close five-round decision at UFC 165 in September 2013.Johnson (18-4) is ranked third among light-heavyweights, a well-rounded and hard-hitting fighter now campaigning in his third weight class.The UFC is billing the card as just its second major stadium event and the first in Europe. UFC 129 drew 55,000-plus to Torontos Rogers Centre in April 2011 to see then-welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre defeat Jake Shields.The Tele2 Arena, which features a retractable roof, is normally home to the Hammarby IF and Djurgardens soccer teams. Its just huge, said Johnson.its going to be massive, added Gustafsson. Its going to be packed.The six-foot-two Johnson has won eight straight, knocking out Antonio Rogerio Nogueira last time out. Gustafsson defeated Jimi Manuwa in March for his seventh victory in his last eight fights.There has been plenty of respect between the two fighters in advance.I think hes awesome, Johnson said of the big Swede. He seems like a good guy. Great fighter, obviously. A lot of experience ... Im just honoured to be able to fight him.First of all hes a very humble person, Gustafsson said of Johnson. And a great fighter. A lot of power. Heavy hands. So its really going to be a test for me Saturday but Ive done my homework and Im ready. Im going to solve the problem.Johnson, who walks around these days at 230 to 235 pounds, had trouble making weight in the past. He would cut from 210 pounds to 170 to make welterweight.Still he has no regrets about those past struggles.Trying to make 170 was tough, he said, not surprisingly. But if I hadnt fought at 170 people might not know who I am right now if I hadnt made that sacrifice and did the things I did at 170.It was crazy, he said of the weight cut. I dont recommend that for anybody.Johnson, 30, had been punishing his body for a while. A former junior college wrestling champion, he competed at 174 and 184 pounds while at Lassen Community College in California.Thanks to a knee issue, the 28-year-old Gustafsson has spent just four minutes 18 seconds in the cage since meeting Jones in Toronto. Hes had a lot of time to think about his fight with the champion, a bout he still thinks he won — as does Johnson.In Saturdays co-main event, 44-year-old Dan Henderson (30-12) returns to middleweight to face No. 8 Gegard Mousasi (35-5-2).Also on the card, No. 5 light-heavyweight contender Phil (Mr. Wonderful) Davis (13-2 with one no contest) takes on No. 7 Ryan (Darth) Bader (19-4).Saturdays card features fighters from 13 countries.Its growing fast, Gustafsson said of MMA. Its one of the biggest sports right now in Sweden.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Nike Shox Uk Store . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. http://www.cheapnikeshoxuk.com/ . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major.TORONTO - By the end of Thursdays three hour-and 32-minute, triple-overtime marathon, the longest game in franchise history, the Toronto Raptors had run out of gas while nearly running out of active bodies. Two of the Raptors starters, along with their sixth man, had fouled out after gutting out a couple of extra periods playing hurt. One starter was absent, having left for the locker room earlier in the game with an injury and another was mired in one of the worst games in his professional career. "I feel like if we would have had everybody in the game, we probably would have come up with the win," said Amir Johnson, who - playing on a couple of sore ankles - picked up his sixth foul late in the first overtime, as his team went on to fall 132-129 to the Washington Wizards at home. Patrick Patterson was whistled for his sixth minutes earlier, while Kyle Lowry - hobbling on an ankle he tweaked going in for a potential game-winning drive at the end of regulation - fouled out two minutes before the night came to a merciful end. Terrence Ross, who scored a team-high 11 points in the first half, did not return for the second after he, too, suffered an ankle injury. As a team, the Raptors, until very late in the fourth, were outworked in a game that seemed to mean more to the visiting Wizards, losers of three straight to Toronto this season, than it did to the home team. Overall, Washington grabbed 18 offensive rebounds, registered 80 points in the paint, bested the Raptors 21-6 in second-chance points and held a 10-point edge in fast break scoring. Still, the Raptors were right there with a chance to steal a victory they probably didnt deserve at the end of regulation and as the clock expired to close the first OT period. "I like the way we battled," said coach Dwane Casey, "even through the foul trouble and also with injuries." "Coach told us before the game its going to be a playoff-atmosphere game," said DeMar DeRozan, the lone starter on the floor when the Wizards finally began to pull away in the third OT. "Thats what it was. We fought to the end, we just couldnt get no stops in overtime." DeRozan led the Raptors with 34 points in 57 minutes. Lowry logged 54 minutes, 13 in extra time, despite coming down awkwardly on his ankle after just missing the go-ahead layup ahead of the fourth-quarter buzzer. Again, the ball was in the hands of the Raptors point guard in a similar situation five minutes later when the trailing John Wall blocked his runner in the lane. "He stayed in the game, but he turned his ankle real bad on that play," Casey said. "I thought Kyle still battled on defence and I thought he was huge for us." How was his ankle feeling after the game? "Its great," Lowry said with a smirk on his face, withholding - not surprisingly - any pain from the hoard of media. "A game like this, the bumps and bruises hurt a little bit more," said Johnson, who had 16 points annd nine rebounds in 42 minutes, "especially when you come up short and there were so many times we could have ended the game and won the game. Nike Shox Clearance Wholesale. It was a tough loss." “We wanted to win the game," Lowry added after just missing out on a triple-double with 18 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds. "At the end of the day, we go out there and try to win every single night. We dont try to just go out there and compete and say, ‘Oh, we gave it our best shot. We go out there and try to win every single game." Three-point shooting kept Toronto in striking distance as the Raptors knocked down 12 of their 30 attempts from long range, including four from Greivis Vasquez, who stepped up in Rosss stead. Vasquez recorded a season-high 26 points to go along with eight assists in 38 minutes off the bench, his most productive game since coming over in the December trade from Sacramento. With the win, the fifth-place Wizards avoided the season-series sweep with Toronto and pulled within two games of the Raptors for the third seed in the East. Although it was a long night for everyone involved - Casey ended up using all 13 players available to him - it couldnt have ended soon enough for Jonas Valanciunas, who had a game to forget. Once Patterson and Johnson fouled out in OT, Casey reluctantly went back to Valanciunas, though he had been sitting on the bench since late in the third quarter. Understandably, the 21-year-old was out of rhythm and lacking in the confidence department. It showed. The sophomore had difficulty keeping up with Marcin Gortat - who scored a career-best 31 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, seven of them offensive - and negated one of his own teams buckets on an offensive goaltending call. Casey rotated in the likes of Tyler Hansbrough and Chuck Hayes, Steve Novak and Landry Fields - the three had not played more than a few seconds until OT - when it became apparent the Raptors starting centre was causing more harm than good. Although Casey wouldnt point the finger at the young seven-footer, given the length of time he spent on the bench before re-entering, "it wasnt fair to Jonas," he said, Valanciunas was far more critical of himself after the loss. "I feel really sad," he said with his head down. "Weve got to learn from [our] mistakes. I feel really bad right now. I could do a much better job than what I did. Im going to watch the film, learn from it to not repeat it next game." Luckily, the Raptors will have a couple of days off to rest, recuperate and regroup before hosting the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, their only game in the next seven days. "We just go over the mistakes we made on film [and] clean them up," Johnson said. "It just makes you realize how much talent we have on this team, what we can do." "[Were] going to go over film, rest our bodies [and] come back strong." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz