Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

23.01.2019 06:59
ATLANTA - The Boston Red Sox have recalled catcher Ryan Lavarnway from Triple-A Pawtucket to give the team another right-handed Antworten

ATLANTA - The Boston Red Sox have recalled catcher Ryan Lavarnway from Triple-A Pawtucket to give the team another right-handed bat against the Atlanta Braves. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Online . Lavarnway, who can also play first base, hit .299 with one homer and 14 RBIs in 25 games with the Red Sox in 2013. He is a career .208 hitter in 269 at-bats during three seasons with Boston. Manager John Farrell said Monday that Lavarnway could be an option to start at first base Thursday, when the Red Sox are scheduled to face Braves left-hander Mike Minor in Boston. Right-hander Alex Wilson was optioned to Pawtucket. Wilson was recalled from Pawtucket on Friday and appeared in only one game, throwing a scoreless inning in Sundays 8-5 loss to Tampa Bay. Cheap Jordans Ireland . -- Brad Gushue of St. Air Jordan 6 Retro Ireland .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. http://www.airjordan6ireland.com/ . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. MIAMI -- Theres something about the Philadelphia Phillies that brings out the best in Miami Marlins rookie shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria. Part of it is because he wants to impress his counterpart with the Phillies, Jimmy Rollins. Hechavarria drove in three runs, including the go-ahead run in the eighth inning, to help the Marlins to a 3-2 victory Wednesday night. The slick-fielding Hechavarria has a hit in eight consecutive games against the Phillies. "I dont know if its because Im facing Jimmy Rollins and maybe I want him to think that this youngster is good and has skills," Hechavarria said. "I have admired since Cuba as well as Derek Jeter." Hechavarria hit a two-run triple in the second before driving in the run that made it 3-2 on a fielders choice. Justin Ruggiano walked and Placido Polanco singled for his third hit in the eighth off Ethan Martin (2-5) before Hechavarria hit a grounder to Rollins, whose throw went wide of catcher Carlos Ruiz allowing Ruggiano to slide in safely. "Its nice to get on the other end of the one-run games," said Marlins manager Mike Redmond, whose squad improved to 21-35 in one-run games. Steve Cishek pitched the ninth for his 33rd save in 35 chances. It was Cisheks 28th consecutive save setting the team record previously held by Todd Jones in 2005. "I really just try not to think about it," Cishek said of the streak. "Id be lying if it wasnt on the back of my head. I was trying to go out there and get three outs. And try to get the guys with another win." Chad Qualls (5-2) got the final out in the eighth to earn the victory. Phillies starter Cole Hamels pitched six innings and allowed two runs. He struck out six as he reached 200 strikeouts (202) in a season for the third time in his career and the second consecutive season. "Its not really a big deal, 300 is probably pretty cool, but youre probably not going to see that anymore," Hamels said. The 22008 World Series MVP finished his season with a 3. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Sale. .60 ERA and an 8-14 record, which is the least amount of wins and the most losses in his career as he received one of the lowest run support averages in the majors. "Just being able to get 200 innings is ultimately a major goal every season," Hamels said. "To be able to achieve that I guess is sort of a positive note. I did everything I could that I could affect. Thats ultimately the learning lesson." Brad Hand allowed two runs and seven hits in 6 1-3 innings for Miami. Hechavarria hit a two-run triple in the second inning to deep centre field over the head of Cesar Hernandez for a 2-0 lead. Freddy Galvis, who had three hits, stroked an RBI single to pull the Phillies within 2-1 in the seventh, which ended Hands outing. Hernandez broke a 2-for-23 slump with an RBI single to tie the game at 2. "We had 10 hits and the two runs, a little power shortage right now with extra-base hits and home runs," Phillies manage Ryne Sandberg said. The bottom of the seventh featured two missed calls by the umpires as Rollins tag on a pickoff attempt at second base by Cesar Jimenez was in time to get Juan Pierre, but he was called safe. Then Jimenez applied a tag with his bare hand to get Christian Yelich out on a slow grounder. "I think it all evened out," Sandberg said. "One for them, one for us." NOTES: Hamels has pitched at least five innings in 75 consecutive starts, which is the longest active streak in the majors. ... Cisheks 28 consecutive saves is the longest active streak in the majors. ... Miami will begin its final series of the season on Friday against Detroit and will send RHP Tom Koehler (4-10, 4.45 ERA) to the mound against RHP Rick Porcello (13-8, 4.38). ... The Phillies begin a four-game series at Atlanta on Thursday with RHP Tyler Cloyd (2-6, 5.40) getting the start against RHP David Hale (0-0, 0.00). 23:37ET 25-09-13 Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz