Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

25.01.2019 06:33
with 19 points Antworten

Britains top paulter Holly Bradshaw cannot wait to kick-start her season at the Birmingham Diamond League on Sunday. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . The 24-year-old from Preston, now based in Cardiff, skipped the indoor season to ensure she was fit and ready for the outdoor campaign in the build-up to the Rio Olympics this summer.Bradshaw has already produced the qualifying mark, but will still need to stay in shape to ensure selection having struggled with several niggling injuries since the London 2012 Games. Ahead of this weekends illustrious showdown at the Alexander Stadium, the Sky Academy Sports Scholar said: This will be my first competition of the season for me so Im super excited to get back out doing what I love.I love competing in the UK, especially Birmingham, as the British crowds are the best. My parents and husband are coming to watch which makes it more special.Competing abroad is great but in the UK they get to see me jump and I knowing theyre in the crowd really spurs me on.2016 is going to be a great year - any year that has an Olympics in it is ultra special. I cant wait to get going and build momentum leading into Rio.Bradshaw will be looking to improve in Brazil on her sixth place at the London Olympics four years ago. She also finished seventh at the World Championships in Beijing last year. Mo Farah is another Brit in good form in Olympic year To help focus on perfecting her technique and staying fit during the close season, Bradshaw has been in South Africa and more recently the United States for pre-season winter camps.Also competing on the Birmingham stage will be double Olympic champion Mo Farah and Greg Rutherford, the Olympic and world long jump champion looking to extend a winning streak dating back to July last year.Olympic 800m champion David Rudisha is stepping down in distance to race over the rarely-run 600m.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS5 JUNE: Holly Bradshaw, Birmingham Diamond League10-16 JUNE: IPC Athletics European Championships in Grosseto, Italy23-26 JUNE: Lucy Garner, National Road Cycling Champs, Stockton-on-Tees Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Jaleel Scott Ravens Jersey . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. Robert Griffin III Jersey .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Kenny-Young-Jersey/ . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza.ORLANDO, Fla. -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night. Orlando led by as many as 23, but Detroit kept its starting unit in late in the preseason game and closed the gap. Tobias Harris, who sat out the Magics previous two games, scored 13 points and connected on all three of his 3-point attempts. But he left late in the third quarter with soreness in his left ankle and did not return. John Brown Ravens Jersey. The Magic closed the first half with a 20-5 run. Greg Monroe led Detroit with 19 points. Andre Drummond had 14 points and 15 rebounds. Pistons guard Will Bynum missed the game due to food poisoning, leaving rookie Peyton Siva to log 47 minutes. He scored 12 points, but also had nine turnovers. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz