Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.01.2019 06:54
Then Ill make my feelings known Antworten

MESA, Ariz. Morgan Burnett Steelers Jersey . -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy." She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. Mason Rudolph Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Morgan-Burnett-Jersey/ . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1).AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur has approached the Amsterdam club to test his interest in coaching the club. In an interview with national broadcaster NOS on Tuesday, De Boer said he had been informed of Tottenhams call by Ajax football director Marc Overmars. He said that until the season ends next week, hes concerned only with Ajax, which clinched the Eredivisie title on Sunday for the fourth consecutive time. Thenn, hell be willing to entertain the possibility of a change, though the 43-year-old coach said hes satisfied at Ajax, his first major coaching job. Joe Haden Steelers Jersey. . "Im going to listen and talk," he said. "Then Ill make my feelings known." He added he sees room to make changes for the better at Tottenham, which appointed Tim Sherwood as head coach until the end of the season after firing his predecessor, Andre Villas-Boas, in December. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz