Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.01.2019 06:55
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg set the fastest time in Saturdays pre-qualifying practice session for the s Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg set the fastest time in Saturdays pre-qualifying practice session for the season-opening Formula One Australian Grand Prix, well clear of his rivals. Discount Authentic Saucony Shoes . Rosberg was 1.4 seconds quicker than the next fastest driver, Jenson Button of McLaren, around the Albert Park street circuit. Ferraris Fernando Alonso was third fastest, narrowly ahead of Rosbergs teammate Lewis Hamilton, while four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull was down in 12th place, 2.8 seconds off the pace and complaining on his radio about his car. "The car is horrible," Vettel radioed to his garage. An engineer replied: "Can you explain what is horrible?" Vettel responded: "Drivability, the car doesnt accelerate." His teammate Daniel Ricciardo fared better, setting the fifth fastest time, less than a hundredth of a second ahead of Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg. Despite dark clouds around Melbourne, rain held off for the practice session but was forecast to arrive later Saturday and may affect qualifying. Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was seventh on the timesheets, ahead of McLaren rookie Kevin Magnussen, Force Indias Sergio Perez and Williams driver Felipe Massa. The Caterham cars finally got out on track for a full session after doing next-to-no running on Friday, but Lotus continued to have reliability problems. Romain Grosjean did not complete a lap, while Pastor Maldonado got through the session but his car coasted to a halt on track soon after it finished. Cheap Saucony Shoes Store . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. Wholesale Saucony Shoes .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. http://www.cheapsaucony.com/ .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend.Denny Morrisons silver medal performance in the mens 1,000 metre speed skating medal nearly didnt happen. After falling during the Canadian Olympic team trails, Morrison missed earning a place in the event. But on Tuesday, fellow Canadian Gilmore Junio gave up his spot in the race, saying that to have Morrison compete would be "in the best interest of the team." "When he rang me, I thought he was pulling my leg," said Morrison, of Junios decision. "Why would he do it unless he was injured? The coaches knew but decided he was the one to tell me. "We were at Canada Olympic House with our families and when it came from the horses mouth, it was a moment I will never forget." As Morrison stepped onto the podium following the race, Junios decision must have seemed clairvoyant. Morrison skated against 500m champion, Michel Mulder of the Netherlands, and finished in a time of one minute 08.43 seconds. The Canadian slotted into second place, with six of the top skaters remaining. One by one, each of the remaining athletes failed to earn a podium spot. "I called it, so it feels good to be a prophet," Junio told CBC Sports. "A lot of kudos goes too this guy [Morrison] because he made it happen. Saucony Shoes From China. " I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it Morrison credits Junios help — not just in giving up the spot — but for his hard work as a training partner. "Hes been helping me with my openers for the last four years," said Morrison of Junio. "I opened 16.6 today. Its my fastest opener in six years time, and I never would have gotten this medal without having those openers, and guys like Gilmore and Jamie Gregg, and of course giving his spot up for me. "After what [Junio] did, it made it even more special. Giving up your spot is unprecedented. I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it." Junio was watching from the stands as his friend and teammate took to the ice to race. Junio yelled even louder as subsequent athletes failed to beat Morrisons time. "I was literally shaking and couldnt stay focused," said Junio "I was definitely breathing hard, and I kind of lost my voice because I was cheering so hard. It was definitely worth it." Morrison will compete in the mens 1,500, Feb. 15, 2014. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz