Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

28.01.2019 07:07
past home-crowd favourite Th Antworten

Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Retro .com) - Kyle Singler scored 20 points on a career-high six 3-pointers to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 107-89 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope registered 17 points, while Anthony Tolliver and Jodie Meeks added 16 and 15 points, respectively, off the bench for Detroit. We got off to a great start, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. I think our guys took a lot of pride to come out and be ready to play. Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond combined for 28 of the Pistons 47 rebounds in their fourth win in five games. Michael Carter-Williams paced the Sixers with 15 points to go along with six assists. I just think the mindset, coming into the game, not having the focus on the defensive end, Sixers coach Brett Brown said. Brandon Jennings hit consecutive 3-pointers, then followed with a jumper that was part of a 15-4 run to open the game for Detroit. Singler supplied 11 points in the frame to help the Pistons to a 31-21 lead entering the second. Caldwell-Pope netted seven straight points to close a 17-4 run that stretched Detroits margin to 52-29 with under three minutes left in the second. Carter-Williams was a bright spot for Philadelphia in the first half, as he scored its final eight points to help the visitors cut the gap to 56-37 at the break. The Pistons went 8-for-16 from beyond the arc in the opening half and limited the Sixers to 2-of-15 shooting from deep. Philadelphia closed to within 10 in the third after a Hollis Thompson floater, but Detroit ended the quarter on a 15-6 run to take an 81-62 lead into the fourth. The Pistons let the reserves close out the fourth en route to the comfortable win. Game Notes Philadelphia has lost three of its last four ... Detroit scored 30 points off 22 Sixers turnovers ... The Pistons went 15-of-35 from beyond the arc and limited Philadelphia to 7-of-28 shooting from 3-point range ... D.J. Augustine dished out 10 assists off the Detroit bench. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Retro China . After two months of mediocrity, perhaps the Washington Nationals have turned the page. Strasburg struck out 11 in seven innings Wednesday night and the Nationals kept the Philadelphia Phillies bats quiet yet again in an 8-4, rain-interrupted win. Black Air Jordan 4 Retro .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race. http://www.cheapairjordan4retro.com/ . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday. Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. He kept playing despite needing medical treatment several times, and finally gave up after going down another break in the second set. The 12th-ranked German said the pain was "getting worse during the match" and it didnt allow him to "compete the way" he wanted. "After I threw my racket when I got broken at three-all I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and it never really got away," the 35-year-old Haas said. "The pain was getting worse. And the smart players decision has to be not to continue, unfortunately." Haas said he has been frustrated with shoulder problems and admitted it could play a factor on when to stop playing. "Ive had three shoulder injuries and one elbow injury, so my shoulder is not the youngest, not the way it needs to be," Haas said. Womens Air Jordan 4 Retro. "Im very happy that I can still play at a high level, but sometimes the shoulder is very, very tired, very, very stiff, and it tells me not to continue. But Ill try to play as long as I can, hopefully for the rest of the season, then we will see." The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, will play in his first ATP final against 61st-ranked Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who got past home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in 2 hours, 9 minutes. Lorenzi had previously never advanced past the quarterfinals. "When I started this tournament I never thought that I would be playing in the final," Lorenzi said. "Now tomorrow lets see what happens. Right now Im just happy to be in this final." Rafael Nadal elected not to defend the title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz