Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

06.12.2018 04:04
have slipped some Antworten

STUTTGART, Germany -- Maria Sharapova won her third straight Porsche Grand Prix title on Sunday by coming from behind to defeat Ana Ivanovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 in the final. Wholesale Nets Jerseys . Sharapova won her first tournament of the year and clinched the 30th title of her career. She is now undefeated in 13 consecutive matches on the indoor clay in Stuttgart. Ivanovic wasted a 3-1 lead in the second set as Sharapova raised her game to stay in the high-quality match between two former top-ranked players and French Open champions. Ivanovic was seeking her third title of the year. "I just tried to hang in there," Sharapova said. "For the first half of the match I thought it might not be my day today, but somehow I turned it around." Ivanovic got off to a flying a start and won the first five games of the match before Sharapova started fighting back. Ivanovic wasted a set point and could not serve out the set at her first attempt. She gifted Sharapova another game with a double-fault but finally pulled together to win the first set. Sharapova had trouble reading Ivanovics varied game and change of pace. But she held on as Ivanovic began to lose her focus. "From the first moment it was always a close match," Ivanovic said. "It was always a few close balls to decide each game, and it went on the whole match. In the second set she definitely went for those big shots, though, and she made some amazing points. "Shes just a great player, and thats what happens when you play against great players in big matches like this. You need to use your opportunities." Sharapova returned late last year after missing four months following shoulder surgery. "It was a very tough year for me," she said. Stuttgart is the only tournament Sharapova has won three times. Authentic D’Angelo Russell Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Authentic Julius Erving Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. http://www.cheapnetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-rondae-hollis-jefferson-jersey .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov.Floyd Mayweather Jr. says hes ready to fight Manny Pacquiao next May in a long anticipated bout that would be the richest ever in boxing.Mayweather called for negotiations for the fight to be take place, though he warned Pacquiao not to expect to get anywhere near the money that he himself would make.You lost twice and now youre coming back begging for the same money? Mayweather asked. Thats not gonna happen.In an interview on the Showtime network from a fight card he was promoting in San Antonio, Mayweather for the first time called for the fight to happen and even gave a date — May 2. He claimed it wasnt him but Pacquiaos promoter, Bob Arum, who has been the main obstacle for not making the fight in the last five years.Floyd Mayweather is not ducking or dodging any opponent, Mayweather said. Bob Arum is stopping the fight. We have been trying to make this fight happen for many years behind the scene.Pacquiao turned the pressure up on Mayweather to make the fight last month, saying the time had come to put on the much anticipated bout. Arum said he had also been in talks with CBS Corp. chairman Les Moonves about the fight.CBS operates Showtime, which has Mayweather under contract for two more fights in May and September. Authentic Dzanan Musa Jersey. Mayweather repeated his old charges about Pacquiao not wanting to do blood tests prior to the fight for it not happening five years ago. He also said he offered Pacquiao $40 million for a bout, but he refused.Mayweather, who hasnt lost in 47 fights, said he was confident he could beat Pacquiao and eager to star in an extremely lucrative fight.I know that hes not on my level, Mayweather said. The fan would love to see the fight. And, of course, I want to go out with a bang.No one knows how rich a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight would be, coming so late after it first should have happened in 2009. There are some who think both fighters have slipped some with advancing age, but theres no doubt that the fight still holds tremendous appeal.It would likely gross at least $250 million, and Mayweathers purse alone would be more than $100 million.Mayweather was not asked in the ringside interview about the murder-suicide of rapper Earl Warren Hayes and his wife in Los Angeles on Monday. Police spoke to Mayweather after the killings following media reports that he may have spoken to Hayes before he shot Stephanie Elyse Moseley and then took his own life in their apartment. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz