Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

01.02.2019 04:28
all, Bennett said. Its actually kind of exciting to see. I love the attention on Ole Miss and Mississippi State. I thi Antworten

ATLANTA -- Freddie Freeman insists the Atlanta Braves have no special insight when playing the Washington Nationals. Marco Storari Jersey . "I dont know if its about getting in their heads," Freeman said. "You just want to go out there and win series. It doesnt matter who its against." Freeman and Justin Upton each hit a two-run homer off Gio Gonzalez and the Braves completed a three-game sweep of the Nationals with a 10-2 victory on Sunday. Beating Washington for the 18th time in the last 25 series matchups, Atlanta is hoping to use another fast start against the Nationals to win a second straight NL East title. The Braves have won five of six against the Nationals this year. "We have a 19-game stretch against division opponents," Freeman said. "This is where you can get off to a good start and get off to a good lead and hopefully well keep playing well when we get to" Philadelphia to begin a four-game series Monday. Washington began the day by placing third baseman Ryan Zimmerman on the 15-day disabled list with a broken right thumb. Hell be out four to six weeks. With Zimmerman and leadoff hitter Denard Span sidelined, the Nationals lineup managed just five hits off Aaron Harang (2-1), who allowed one run, one walk and struck out five in six innings. Gonzalez (2-1) continued his struggles against the Braves, giving up nine hits, six runs and four walks and striking out six in six innings. Despite ranking second in the majors among left-handers with 34 wins since the start of 2012, Gonzalez is 2-7 with a 5.31 ERA in 10 starts against the Braves during that span. He hasnt received more than one run of support in any of his seven winless starts against Atlanta. "We were catching bad breaks," Gonzalez said. "We were making some big mistakes, and as a starting pitcher youve got to learn to adjust and keep the ball down." Harang, making his 322nd career start and third with the Braves, improved to 2-4 with a 3.72 ERA in 10 starts against Washington. Gus Schlosser, Atlantas fourth pitcher, gave up Adam LaRoches third homer in the ninth to make it 10-2. Ross Detwiler, Washingtons second pitcher, allowed four unearned runs in the eighth on Freemans RBI double and Andrelton Simmons first homer, a three-run shot that put the Braves up 10-1. Gonzalezs struggles began in the first. After walking leadoff hitter Jason Heyward, Gonzalez made an errant underhanded throw to first baseman LaRoche on B.J. Uptons bunt single. The ball rolled away from LaRoche, allowing Heyward to advance to third and B.J. Upton to second. Freemans sacrifice fly scored Heyward, and Justin Upton homered to make it 3-0. Over his last six games, Justin Upton is hitting .590 with four homers in 22 at-bats. "We know what were capable of and what we want to achieve," Justin Upton said. "If everybody can contribute every day, I think well be fine." Atlanta added three more runs in the second. Tyler Pastornicky led off with a triple and scored on Heywards RBI double. Freeman followed with his fourth homer to give the Braves a 6-0 lead. Washingtons first run came on Jose Lobatons RBI groundout, scoring Kevin Frandsen from third to make it 6-1 in the fifth. Freeman, who has hit .470 in his last 34 at-bats, avoided a scare in the fourth when Gonzalezs 92 mph fastball hit the outer right side of his right hand. Like the rest of the day, everything seemed to go Atlantas way. "It pinched my pinkie into the bat," Freeman said. "It was more a scare than an injury. I got really lucky. I think if I didnt choke up, Im done. By choking up, it got some fat right there. I kind of lucked out, I think." NOTES: Washington RF Jayson Werth returned after a sore groin forced him from the lineup on Saturday. Werth went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts and stranded three runners. ... Simmons hit in the No. 5 spot for the first time in his career, going 2 for 5 with three RBIs. ... Nate McLouth was supposed to start in CF and bat second for Washington, but manager Matt Williams said he tweaked his left knee while shagging flyballs during batting practice and was held out. ... Nationals LF Steven Souza Jr. made his major league debut in the seventh as Frandsen moved to second base and Danny Espinosa left the game. Souza struck out in the eighth. ... The Nationals called up INF Zach Walters from Triple-A Syracuse to take Zimmermans spot on the 25-man roster. Walters struck out as a pinch-hitter to end the game. ... Span, on the seven-day DL with concussion symptoms, missed his second straight game. Juraj Kucka Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Mateo Musacchio Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. http://www.authenticshopacmilan.com/c-8-keisuke-honda-ac-milan-fc-jersey.aspx . Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league.ATHENS, Ga. -- An important Southeastern Conference Eastern Division showdown is being overshadowed this week by another deluge of compelling SEC West games. The only ranked teams from the SEC East will meet on Saturday when No. 13 Georgia visits No. 23 Missouri in a game which could provide some clarity in the muddled East race. The game has been set for an early kickoff as if to serve as a warm-up for offerings from the West -- the nations most powerful division. Georgia receiver Michael Bennett insists hes not insulted by the powerful West overshadowing the East in the regular season. He said the East will have its chance to shine in the SEC championship game. Bennett said he hopes the heavyweights in the West bludgeon each other before the Dec. 6 title game in Atlanta. They can have all their fun right now, but all that matters is once we get to Atlanta, whoever wins that game is going to get the attention, Bennett said. Im glad theyre all really good over there and beating each other up. Someone is going to come kind of bruised and battered into the SEC championship game. Hopefully well be there and be able to get the win and go on to the playoffs. The West boasts four of the nations top seven teams in the Top 25. Having those four teams come from only two states, Mississippi and Alabama, only makes the drama more difficult to ignore. The must-see SEC West showdowns this week include No. 2 Auburn at No. 3 Mississippi State and No. 3 Mississippi at No. 14 Texas A&M. Also, No. 7 Alabama plays at Arkansas. Meanwhile, the SEC East race is up for grabs. Missouri (4-1, 1-0) is the divisions only team without a SEC loss. Florida, Georgia and Kentucky are 2-1 in the SEC. Tennessee is 0-2 in the conference, but the Vols believe theyre still in the East race. Thats an advantage to playing in the SECs weaker division. I just know that we still have a good chance of winning the East, said Tennessee cornerback Cam Sutton. I think almost every team on our side has a loss, so its not out of the question for us to make a comeback toward the end of the season. It definitely gives us a little bit more motivation each day coming in. Suso Jersey. Asked to explain the power shift to the SEC West, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said I think some of it is cyclical. Jones said that doesnt mean the East is packed with pushovers. Really, I believe the East is extremely competitive as well, Jones said. Its just the nature of the SEC. ... Every team is good. Every team is physical. Every team is well-coached, and every program has very good fan support, so when you go on the road, every away game is a hostile environment. Kentucky (4-1) is trying to take advantage of the wide-open race in the East. It has back-to-back conference wins over Florida and South Carolina and is moving closer to becoming bowl-eligible for the first time since 2010. Kentucky coach Mark Stoops said the Wildcats are part of a movement toward great parity in the league. Its a tough conference and theres not a heck of a lot of teams going backward, Stoops said. Everybody is trying to move forward like we are. We are trying to do everything we can to improve our program, and I think you see that from a lot of the teams in this league. South Carolina (3-3, 2-3) was a popular preseason pick to win the East but has fallen to fifth after last weeks loss at surprising Kentucky. South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said I dont think anybody could disagree the East is down. Maybe theyve recruited a little better than everybody else, Spurrier said last week of the West teams. The Wests breakthrough teams are drawing national attention. ESPNs College GameDay is spending its second straight week in the state of Mississippi, shifting from Oxford, where it was based for last weeks Ole Miss win over Alabama, to Starkville. Bennett said he understands if those games generate a bigger buzz than Georgias important test at Missouri. It doesnt bother me at all, Bennett said. Its actually kind of exciting to see. I love the attention on Ole Miss and Mississippi State. I think its good for college football. ------ AP Sports Writers Gary Graves in Lexington, Kentucky; Peter Iacobelli in Columbia, South Carolina and Steve Megargee in Knoxville, Tennessee contributed to this report Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz