Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

06.12.2018 04:04
injury in the preseason Antworten

NEW YORK, N. Authentic Kevin Garnett Jersey .Y. - Kenyon Martin will miss the rest of the week and probably more with an injured left ankle, another loss for the New York Knicks frontcourt. Battling frequent pain, Martin agreed with the doctors that it was time to rest and his foot was placed in a walking boot. Martin says: "Sometimes youve got to listen to your body and not your heart." The 36-year-old forward said Wednesday before the Knicks played Portland that his injury was from overuse and that he would need rest and therapy, but hadnt been told surgery would be necessary. Martin has appeared in 32 games, making 15 starts for the Knicks, who are missing starting forward Andrea Bargnani because of a torn ligament in his left elbow. Authentic Anthony Tolliver Jersey . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Authentic Jimmy Butler Jersey . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseysauthentic.com/ . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets open quarterback competition might already be case closed. At least, thats what Michael Vick thinks. As far as hes concerned, its very clearly Geno Smiths job to lose. "Im wishing the best for Geno," Vick said Thursday during the teams first open media session this off-season. "Im going to help him each and every day. Im going to help him get better. My thing is, when its my time to go out there and play, Ive got to be ready when my numbers called. And nothing can come in between that." Vick, who signed with New York in March, acknowledged this situation is different from last off-season with Philadelphia when he headed into workouts competing with Nick Foles for the starting job. "We knew, both of us coming in, that it was open competition, and the best guy was going to win the job," he said. "Whoever performed well throughout OTAs and preseason, thats just what it was. It was pretty much cut and dried. This situation ... its kind of unique. "But even though its not an open competition, were both competing every day and we both have to perform well each and every day." Coach Rex Ryan and general manager John Idzik have said that Vicks presence is expected to help Smith with his development from his shaky rookie season. Idzik preaches competition at every position, although Ryan has said Smith will be tough to beat out. "Its not been made public that its an open competition," Vick said. "Chip Kelly made it known that it was an open competition (in Philadelphia). But were still not going to change our approach. This is the NFL. Youve got to perform. Youve got to be at your best each and every day." Vick still believes he can be a starter in the NFL, and was playing well in Kellys up-tempo offence before a hamstring injury sidelined him. Foles took over and started the rest of the season. Vick was forced into a mentors role, and he drew praise from Kelly and the Eagles for how he handled the situation. He could find himself in the same situation this season. "Its still tough right now, Ill admmit," Vick said. Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys. "I wont lie. Because deep down, you always want to be a starter. You always feel like youre starting. Thats just the competitive nature in me. And hopefully, that opportunity will come again one day and Ive just got to keep working for it." Despite all that, both Vick and Smith will be closely watched from now through training camp. If the two perform at about the same level, Vick is fairly certain of the outcome. "Yeah, I would assume Geno would be the starter," he said. "Genos making great strides." Smith isnt taking anything for granted, even if Vick already sees him as No. 1. The second-year quarterback knows hes got a long way to go after a season in which he threw 12 touchdown passes and was intercepted 21 times. He finished with a flourish, though, helping the Jets win three of their last four games and going without a turnover in the final two. "Mentally, I wont change," Smith said. "Ill compete as if Im the last guy on the depth chart trying to make this team. I think thats what makes me better and thats the way I work, and Ive always done that. The biggest difference is my familiarity with the offence, knowing my protections, not trying to come in and learn everything on the go. "Having 16 games under my belt is really going to pay off for me." Smith entered last spring in a competition with Mark Sanchez, but was thrust into the starting job when Sanchez was lost to a season-ending shoulder injury in the preseason. It was on-the-job training for Smith, who flashed at times but often looked very much like an inexperienced rookie. He enters this years competition as the incumbent, which often means that player starts with the lead -- something Smith refuses to consider. "I dont put my mind in that position," he said. "I try to work as if Im the underdog. Whether Im named the starter or not, thats the way that I work. Like I said, thats something that helps me, having that constant edge, having that chip on my shoulder, just working extremely hard every single day to get better." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz