Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

01.02.2019 04:28
early," he said. "Obviousl Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. Air Max 270 Cheap . -- LaMarcus Aldridges big night against the Houston Rockets wasnt about the stats, the All-Star votes or the fans chanting "MVP! MVP!" "This was a we needed a win night for me," said Aldridge, who had 31 points and a career-high 25 rebounds in the Trail Blazers 111-104 victory Thursday. For Aldridge, it was important that Portland (19-4) come away with a win after losing to the Rockets earlier this season -- a rare blip for the Western Conference leaders. It was the first time in franchise history that a Blazers player scored 30 or more points with 25 or more rebounds. "Im blessed," Aldridge said. "(But) I felt tonight, it was needed." Dwight Howard had 32 points and 17 rebounds for the Rockets, who beat the Blazers 116-101 on Nov. 5. That was one of just two losses at home this season for Portland. The Trail Blazers led by 10 early in the fourth quarter, but Chandler Parsons hit a 3-pointer to narrow it to 93-88 with 7:07 left. Houston closed to 97-95 after James Harden made a layup and a free throw with 4:45 to go. Nicolas Batums 3-pointer pushed Portlands lead to 102-95 before Wesley Matthews layup and free throw made it 108-96 with 2:04 left and all but put the game out of reach for the Rockets. "They made some big plays down the stretch," Howard said. "It seemed like every time we would close the gap, they came down and got a great shot. This was big for them." Blazers centre Robin Lopez added 16 points and 10 rebounds for his 10th double-double of the season, a career high. Portland was coming off a 105-94 victory in Utah on Monday. The Blazers have scored 100 or more points in 10 consecutive games. Houston had won two straight, including a 98-88 victory over the Orlando Magic on Sunday. The Rockets (15-7) were without Omer Asik, who missed his fourth straight game with a bruised right thigh. Houston did get back guard Jeremy Lin, who missed the previous six games with a sprained right knee. Rockets coach Kevin McHale was not with the team because of the death of his mother. Her funeral is scheduled for Friday in Minnesota. Assistant coach Kelvin Sampson ran the club against the Blazers. "Portland is obviously really good, and theyre really good in this gym," Sampson said. "They are playing with a lot of confidence right now." Neither side was able to get in front by more than five points in the first half. Portland held a 21-20 lead after the opening quarter. Aldridge was just 1 for 7 from the floor but he had nine rebounds. Houston went ahead 32-28 on Parsons layup and Howards hook shot, and the Rockets led 44-43 at halftime. Neither team shot well, with Portland at 32 per cent and Houston at 36 per cent. The Rockets had just five first-half assists. The Blazers opened the second half with an 11-3 run capped by Matthews 3-pointer to take a 54-47 lead. Portland stretched the lead to 59-49 on Lopezs dunk and free throw. Aldridge got rolling with 11 points and eight rebounds. The Rockets closed the gap to 70-68 late in the third quarter when Howard hit a pair of free throws and dunked. Omri Casspi tied it at 70 on free throws with 2 minutes left. The game was tied going into the fourth quarter, but Portland scored 10 unanswered points to go up 86-76. "I think we go into games with a certain level of confidence, but, at the same time, we realize that were playing hard and our success is because were playing hard," Portland coach Terry Stotts said. "Our record is what it is, but its not easy. You have to compete every night." NOTES: Aldridge has four 20-20 games, making him the fourth Blazers player with that many. He is the only NBA player with two this season. ... Houstons Terrence Jones went to Portlands Jefferson High School. ... It was the opener of a three-game road trip for the Rockets. ... The Blazers embark on a four-game trip starting at Philadelphia on Saturday. ... Former Oregon Ducks quarterback Darron Thomas threw mini footballs into the crowd to promote Portlands new Arena League team, which begins play next season. Nike Air Max 270 .com) - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is set to return Tuesday against Nashville after sitting out the past two games because of a minor upper body injury. Air Max 270 Black For Sale . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. http://www.airmax270cheap.com/cheap-nike-air-max-270-white/ .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. TORONTO -- Joffrey Lupul and the Toronto Maple Leafs cant seem to catch a break on the injury front. The oft-injured winger missed practice Wednesday with what coach Randy Carlyle called a "bruised lower calf area" as a result of a collision with P.A. Parenteau of the Colorado Avalanche a night earlier. Lupuls status for Thursdays game at the Nashville Predators is unclear, though he was set to travel with the team. "I would say that when you say a players day to day, it would be totally dependent upon how he feels," Carlyle said. "Hopefully the swelling (subsides) and itll be back to normal shortly." Lupul, who missed the start of training camp with back spasms and all but 16 games last year with a broken arm and concussion, got some treatment and rode a stationary bike Wednesday. Meanwhile, AHL call-up Josh Leivo took his place on the second line alongside Mason Raymond and Dave Bolland. Leivo wasnt the only new face as the Leafs again spun the wheel on minor leaguers, bringing up forward David Broll and defenceman T.J. Brennan and sending Trevor Smith and Jamie Devane back to the Toronto Marlies. The Leafs are still trying to find the right mix amid injuries to Nikolai Kulemin (ankle) and Frazer McLaren (finger) and the suspension of David Clarkson. Border-line NHL forwards Carter Ashton and Troy Bodie already have regular spots in the lineup and the team has tried Spencer Abbott, Devane and Smith to plug holes early in the young season. "I think that we owe it to our players to be a little bit more consistent with our lineup," Carlyle said. "Our hands been forced through some injuries and then the birth of a child (Tuesday), all those things play into it. Thats the adversity you have to deal with in the NHL." Forward Jay McClement was back on the ice with teammates Wednesday after missing the Colorado game to be his wife, Lesley, who gave birth to the couples first child. Reid McClement is healthy and doing well, according to his father. "The timing was tough, I definitely didnt want to miss a game for it," McClement said. "But its not something you want to miss. I think its one of those life experiences that Ill never forget. I was glad I was there. As much as we tried to plan not to miss any games, you cant fight Mother Nature somettimes. Nike AIr Max 270 For Sale. " Barring unforeseen changes, McClement could go back to his role as the fourth-line centre Thursday. Its quite possible that Broll makes his NHL debut on the wing. "Im going to appreciate it for the opportunity Ive got, but its the hard thing about staying here," Broll said. "Its one thing getting called up, but the next thing now for me is just trying to stay here as long as I can and prove myself." Broll watched as a few former Marlies teammates played sparingly for the Leafs over the past couple of games. The 20-year-old figures thats to be expected and knows young players must earn their minutes. Thats difficult if Toronto falls behind as it did Tuesday against Colorado and Saturday against the Ottawa Senators, when Carlyle had little choice but to shorten his bench. Because of injuries, the Leafs became a two-line team that mixed in centre Nazem Kadri as much as possible and veteran enforcer Colton Orr on occasion. Its tough to win that way, especially against opponents that are fresher early in the season. But Carlyle didnt want to make excuses. "I can remember the Ottawa Senators last year (at) the beginning of the season, they just kept losing body after body after body and there was a lot made out of it that they were continuing to find ways, and thats what we expect out of our group," he said. "We have to find ways to have success." Brennan was part of a similar injury situation last year, traded to the Florida Panthers after they dealt with a torrent of players going down. By the time the defenceman arrived, the Panthers "already took a real big blow." This time around, Brennan considers the bevy of call-ups an example of organizational depth. "Obviously its a great honour being acknowledged for guys like Leivo and (Broll) and Abbott being called up so early," he said. "Obviously its just something to shoot for." Brolls mentality for earning minutes is to go shift by shift, hoping he plays well enough to earn another. Thats not exactly stability, but its reality for Leafs forwards right now. "Hopefully one of us can just jump in and stick for a bit because they got a couple injuries right now," Leivo said. "Im looking at it as an opportunity, not a challenge." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz