Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

12.02.2019 06:42
Super League club Salford face a crucial hearing on Monday when their alleged salary-cap breach will go in front of a judge. [ur Antworten

Super League club Salford face a crucial hearing on Monday when their alleged salary-cap breach will go in front of a judge. Barry Church Jersey . The Red Devils bid for a first top-eight finish under Marwan Koukashs regime could hinge on the outcome of the hearing, which is being held by an independent off-field operational rules tribunal of the Rugby Football League.Salford were charged by the RFL on March 4 of exceeding Super Leagues £1.825m wage ceiling in 2014 and 2015 but Koukash has consistently vowed to prove the innocence of his club. Bradford chairman Marc Green initially raised questions over the Red Devils use of the cap in the two years in question and in particular their signing of Tony Puletua from St Helens in 2014.Koukash claims Greens intervention put pressure on the RFL and at a press conference on March 10 accused the governing body of treating his club unfairly.Were going to fight this and win it together - I dont want anyone to doubt that, Koukash said.I have nothing to worry about. If necessary I will go to the highest court in the land. I have the means to do so in order to protect the interests of my club, its fans and our players. Salford are chasing a top-eight finish in Super League Koukash insisted his club did nothing wrong over Puletua and insists his actions in gifting 2015 player of the year Niall Evalds with a Maserati car were carried out within the regulations.Salford, who are operating well below the salary cap this year, were the last club to be docked competition points but that was for inadvertently having 14 players on the pitch for a short time in a match against Castleford in 2013.There have been eight cases of points deductions for salary-cap breaches in Super League but none since 2007 following the introduction of a live cap which is monitored by a salary cap manager appointed by Super League.In the worst case, Wigan were docked four points nine years ago after going over the then £1.6m wage ceiling by £222,314 the previous season when they were fighting relegation. Since Bradford were ordered to forfeit six points after going into administration in 2012, the RFL drastically increased the sanctions and now the governing body has the power to deduct up to 20 points and impose restrictions on the ability of a club to register any new players. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Marcell Dareus Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Cam Robinson Jersey . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Josh-Lambo-Draft-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.KRANJSKA GORA, Slovenia -- Frida Hansdotters wait for her first World Cup victory after eight second places finally ended Sunday, in good time for the Sochi Olympics. The 28-year-old Hansdotter won on a soft course in heavy snow after American teen Mikaela Shiffrin failed to hold on to her opening-run lead. Hansdotter, who trailed Shiffrin by 0.31 seconds going into the final run, finished in an overall time of 1 minute, 50.17 seconds. Shiffrin dropped to seventh after getting stuck in a rut early in her final run. "Most of the time Ive finished just behind Mikaela Shiffrin, she is just so good. But I knew that some day, it would be my day," Hansdotter said. "Now I am looking forward to the Olympics. I want to leave Sochi with a medal around my neck." Austrian sisters Marlies and Bernadette Schild were second and third, coming 0.05 and 0.15 behind respectively. The last racer on the visibly deteriorating course, Shiffrin caught a hole in the snow early in the run and was thrown forward. She recovered but, having lost her pace, ended up 0.72 behind Hansdotter. Shiffrins chance to retain her World Cup season title even before the Olympics was already gone before her final run as both Hansdotter and Marlies Schild had secured podium spots by then. Shiffrin saw her 144-point lead over Hansdotter in the slalom standings reduced to 80 points, 438 to 358. Marlies Schild is third with 325 points. The event was moved from Maribor because of a lack of snow there, but the Podkoren course in Kranjska Gora had been softened by days of rain and snowfall. The unfavourable weather conditions forced organizers to cancel a GS on the same course Saturday. "To ski that good when conditions are so hard is great," Hansdotter said. "Normally I am not at my best on soft snow. On a course like this, you can only just go for it.&quoot; Marlies Schild, a four-time World Cup slalom champion, called it a "run in hell. Carson Tinker Jersey. " "It made me nervous," the Austrian said. "The next race is at the Olympics, I am now really fired up for that." Shiffrin overcame the tough conditions earlier to post the fastest first-run time. The 18-year-old slalom world champion was chasing her third straight win and fourth of the season. "It was not great conditions but it was better conditions for me than for the girls coming down later," Shiffrin said, who was the third starter in the opening run. The American had one mistake in the steep middle section but quickly recovered. Olympic slalom champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch, who leads the overall standings, came 2.25 back in 23rd and criticized the conditions. "I saw already at inspection this morning that the course is very bad," the German skier said between runs. "We knew they would push through this race today at all costs, which is questionable for me so shortly before the Olympics ... The snow broke and with my start No. 7 there were already some big holes." Austrian Kathrin Zettel, who was seventh after the opening run but failed to finish her second, said "Nobody is feeling well here ... Its a very tough race." Hoefl-Riesch still extended her lead as her closest competitors dont compete in slalom. After 24 races, Hoefl-Riesch has 1,079 points, 136 clear of Liechtensteins Tina Weirather. Anna Fenninger of Austria is third with 871 points. Defending overall champion Tina Maze failed to finish her second run after already having struggled for most of her first run and coming in 19th in front of her home crowd. After the Sochi Olympics, the womens World Cup continues with a downhill and a super-combined event in Crans Montana, Switzerland, on March 1-2. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz