Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.02.2019 07:31
Former British & Irish Lions No 8 Andy Powell has announced his retirement from rugby at the age of 35 because of a knee injury. Antworten

Former British & Irish Lions No 8 Andy Powell has announced his retirement from rugby at the age of 35 because of a knee injury. Scarpe NMD Italia . Powell played for 10 clubs including Leicester, Scarlets, Cardiff Blues, Wasps, Sale, Newport Gwent Dragons, and most recently Merthyr in the Welsh championship.He won 23 caps for Wales between 2008 and 2012, touring South Africa with the Lions in 2009, though he did not play in a Test. Powell, who also had a spell in Rugby League with Wigan in 2013-14, infamously made the headlines in 2010 for allegedly driving a golf buggy on the M4. Powell on the charge for Wales in the 2011 World Cup Powell posted on social media: Id like to take this opportunity to officially announce my retirement from playing professional rugby.I have thoroughly enjoyed my career and would like to thank every club I have represented and every player Ive played with and against.Ive made friendships that will last a lifetime and appreciate all the support Ive had throughout my career.Its been a hell of a ride too....autobiography, watch this space!You can watch Champions Cup rugby, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky NMD Scontate Outlet . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Adidas NMD Online Italia . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). http://www.adidasnmditalia.it/ . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages.St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - The St. Louis Blues placed Jay Bouwmeester on injured reserve Saturday. The veteran defenseman has already missed three games with a lower-body injury suffered during last Saturdays 3-2 victory against the Ottawa Senators. He had played in 737 consecutive games, which was the longest active ironman streak in professional sports. NMD Outlet Italia. Bouwmeester, 31, has one goal and one assist in 20 games this season. The Blues recalled defenseman Petteri Lindbohm from Chicago of the American Hockey League to fill the roster spot. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz