Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

18.02.2019 04:49
Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/]Nike React Discount[/url] .com) - There are not many ma Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. Nike React Discount .com) - There are not many matchups in which the betting line is affected by a single game, but that is what has taken place in the Outback Bowl between Wisconsin and Auburn. Wisconsin met Ohio State in the Big Ten championship game on Dec. 6 and the Badgers were favored by four points due to Cardale Jones starting at quarterback for the Buckeyes in place of the injured J.T. Barrett. The Badgers came into the contest on a seven-game winning streak, but the Buckeyes dominated from start to finish in a 59-0 rout. Now, instead of getting around a field goal from Auburn, the Badgers are underdogs by a touchdown. Another reason the line is higher than it should be comes from what has taken place on the sidelines as Wisconsin is without head coach Gary Andersen, who moved on to Oregon State. Barry Alvarez will be the interim coach for the second time in three years. However, Auburn has coaching issues as well due to the firing of defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson. Charlie Harbison takes over on an interim basis for Will Muschamp, who cant be added to the coaching staff for this contest. Wisconsin is somewhat used to playing teams from the SEC as the Badgers have done so twice in the last 365 days. In the first game of this season, they held a 24-7 lead over LSU early in the third quarter only to lose 28-24 with Tanner McEvoy throwing an interception leading to the winning score. The previous game was in last years bowl game against South Carolina. Wisconsin, trailing by 10 points in the fourth quarter, had plenty of chances to cut the deficit to three, but three turnovers, including two inside the red zone, thwarted all attempts. Outside of that contest, the Badgers have lost by more than a touchdown against non-conference opponents just one time in over 10 years. Auburn is 0-3 ATS in its last three FBS games and just 2-7 ATS in its last nine contests. The Tigers are 0-3 ATS when favored between six and eight points against a non-conference Power 5 squad. Furthermore, they have not won an FBS game by more than seven since Oct. 4. Gus Malzahns crew should put up points against Wisconsins defense, but not having Dhaquille Williams in the lineup will hurt as the junior led the Tigers in receptions. Williams caught seven passes for 121 yards in Auburns last game against Alabama. Wisconsin also will score against a suspect Auburn defense, one which allowed just as many points in its last game as the Badgers did. In fact, the Tigers have given up 30 points or more in six consecutive FBS games. Expect a close contest in the Outback Bowl as Auburn should be favored by less than a field goal. Take Wisconsin plus seven points in this weeks lone five-star play. ANOTHER BIG TEN TEAM TO COVER ON NEW YEARS DAY Missouri takes on Minnesota in another SEC-Big Ten battle. The Tigers are similar to Wisconsin in that they came into their conference title game on a huge winning streak but were obliterated by their opponent. Still, even though Missouri had won six straight before losing to Alabama, most of the victories were not that impressive. The Tigers began the streak with what looked on paper as a huge win over Florida. The final score was 42-13, but they gained only 119 total yards in the win and Maty Mauk threw for just 20 yards on 6-for-18 passing with one interception. That was followed by five wins over five of the six teams with losing conference records. They recorded 10-point home wins over 0-8 Vanderbilt and 2-6 Kentucky. The next three games were seven-, eight- and seven-point victories over Texas A&M, Tennessee and Arkansas, respectively. Meanwhile, Minnesota played just one poor game since beating San Jose State, 24-7, on Sept. 20, and that was a four-point loss at Illinois a month later. Not only did the Golden Gophers give Ohio State and Wisconsin tough battles, but they knocked off Nebraska on the road and crushed Iowa by 37 points at home. The Golden Gophers already have matched up against quality defenses, so taking on Missouris unit will not be a major deterrent. Furthermore, their run-based offense should neutralize the Tigers fearsome defense, which accumulated 42 sacks. Minnesota has been an excellent team to wager on as an underdog. In fact, Jerry Kills squad is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games when getting points. The Golden Gophers are getting 4.5 points on New Years Day so grab them even though an outright victory is not out of the question. Take Minnesota plus 4.5 points in the first of three three-star plays. Oregon and Florida State clash in the first-ever College Football Playoff game. The Ducks have scored 193 points over their last four games and Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota has been on fire with 12 touchdown passes and no interceptions since Nov. 8. Oregons defense also has put it together, allowing just 17 points per game over its last five contests after giving up 28 points per game in its first seven FBS matchups. The Ducks need their defense to stay on course against an explosive Florida State offense, including the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner, Jameis Winston. The sophomore has had an off season, but hes still thrown for 3,559 yards - ninth-best in the FBS. The key to this matchup is not at quarterback or even at running back, where both teams possess tremendous freshmen (Royce Freeman at Oregon and Dalvin Cook at Florida State). The game will be won by the team with the better defense. It is difficult to judge which team that is, especially because Oregon plays in a more offensive-minded conference which skews the numbers in Florida States favor. To wit, the Seminoles have allowed fewer yards, fewer yards per play and fewer yards per carry. However, Oregon has given up fewer yards per pass attempt and, surprisingly, the Ducks have allowed fewer points even with seven of their 13 games against top-50 offenses. Florida State played just three contests against top-50 offenses. Unfortunately for Oregon, its star cornerback, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, is out with a knee injury, which is a crucial blow to the secondary. This should be a very close game, so it is best to go with the underdog. Take Florida State plus nine points. Finally, Washington and Oklahoma State get together in the Cactus Bowl on Jan. 2. The Huskies usually are a tremendous home team with a shaky record on the road. They went 16-3 at home and 5-11 on the road between 2011 and 2013. However, they proved they can win away from home this season, going 4-2 with the only two losses coming against Oregon and Arizona. Running back Dwayne Washington came alive in Washingtons last three games rushing for 383 yards (on just 49 carries) and five touchdowns. Given the fact Oklahoma State allows over four yards per carry, look for Washington to have a field day. The Cowboys also rank 110th nationally versus the pass, which means the Huskies could easily score well into the 40s. It is doubtful the Cowboys will even reach 30 points given they have done so just once in their last seven games. This one should be a double-digit deficit for Oklahoma State, and since the Huskies are giving less than a touchdown, they are the choice in the Cactus Bowl. Take Washington minus six points. TWO-STAR SELECTIONS Take Michigan State +3 (Baylor) and Kansas State +1.5 (UCLA) in the Alamo Bowl. ONE-STAR PLAY Take Boise State +3 (Arizona) in the Fiesta Bowl. Nike React Wholesale China . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. Nike React Clearance .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/ . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively.SAO PAULO - This time, Nico Rosberg wasnt going to let victory slip away.A week after seeing Lewis Hamilton overtake him to win the United States Grand Prix, Rosberg fended off another strong challenge by his Mercedes teammate to secure the victory at the Brazilian GP and close in on his rival in the Formula One title race.It was a great weekend all in all, Rosberg said. Just didnt do a good enough job in the race in Austin, today I managed to do that. I learned from Austin and did better, so thats a big step in the right direction. One race too late, (but) theres still all to play for.The German cut his points-deficit to 17 but Hamilton will keep the upper hand going into the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi, where the Briton can clinch his second title with another second-place finish. If Rosberg misses out on a podium spot, Hamilton can finish eighth or better and still lift the trophy.Hamilton has 334 points to 317 for Rosberg. The championship could not be decided at Interlagos because the race in Abu Dhabi on Nov. 23 will be worth double points.Now Im just hoping for (Abu Dhabi) and need to try and keep this going now, he said.Hamilton also started behind Rosberg in Texas but outpaced him during the race. Rosberg said it took too long for him to find his rhythm at the Circuit of Americas. It wasnt going to happen again this time.I always needed to make sure that the gap was always such that there was no chance of him to go for the overtake, unlike Austin, and managed to do that, so that was good.It was Rosbergs fifth win of the season and his first since the German GP in July. Hamilton was trying to win his sixth race in a row.Felipe Massa of Williams finished third in front of his home crowd, ahead of Jenson Button of McLaren and Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull. Vettel, the winner last year in Brazil, was fifth, while Fernando Alonso of Ferrari finished sixth, ahead of teammate Kimi Raikkonen, the only front driver to use a two-stop strategy instead of a three-stop one.It was the 11th 1-2 finish for Mercedes, one more than the previous record set by McLaren in 1988. The teams 15th victory of the season also allowed it to matcch the record held by McLaren and Ferrari. Nike React Cheap. We used to be always hunting and now were the hunted, and thats a big change, Rosberg said. Its great to see how the team has adapted and not slackened off, because that is always difficult, when you get to the front to then stay there. It seems that were really going strong and thats fantastic.Hamilton was quickly making up ground to Rosberg near the mid-point of the race but his chances of getting close enough to attempt a pass were hurt when he went off the track and nearly spun at the end of the back straight — a mistake that put him more than seven seconds behind Rosberg.I was much quicker at the point, Hamilton said. I locked the rears and it just spun me around. No ones fault but mine.Hamilton kept charging and got within a second in the final laps but was never able to make a move on Rosberg, who crossed the line 1.4 seconds in front.In the first stint I could see that I could control the gap and could just make sure that Lewis didnt come into the region where he could launch an attack, Rosberg said. Once I saw that, I was very confident that I could keep controlling the gap for the whole race.Massa, who started third and ran close to Mercedes all weekend, almost threw away his chance to finish on the podium at home after a five-second stop-and-go penalty for speeding on the pit lane during his first pit stop. He also lost some time by entering the wrong pit stall in his final stop.Im happy with the race, not happy with my mistakes, he said. I thought I could lose the podium.There were huge cheers from the crowd as Massa crossed the finish line in third place. The fans loudly chanted his name at the podium ceremony.Its really exciting to be here after everything that happened to me in this race, the Brazilian said. This crowd really deserved it. The whole energy that I had this weekend, its difficult to explain.There were only 18 cars on the grid for the second race in a row. Marussia was shut down on Friday, while Caterham has a crowdfunding project underway to try to return to the grid in Abu Dhabi.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz