Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

06.12.2018 04:11
"We played so well that Antworten

The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed centre Peter Regin to a one-year contract worth $650,000. T. J. Leaf Jersey . Regin, 28, scored four goals and seven assists over 61 games with the Blackhawks and New York Islanders in 2013-14. Originally selected in the third round (87th overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft by the Ottawa Senators, Regin has scored 23 goals and 43 assists in 239 career games with the Senators, Islanders and Blackhawks. Joe Young Jersey .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Aaron Holiday Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. http://www.officialpacersfanstore.com/kids-alize-johnson-pacers-jersey/ . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night.COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Deshorn Brown scored two goals to lead the Colorado Rapids past the slumping Houston Dynamo 3-0 Sunday night. "I had been encouraged to shoot quicker, to take shots when they were there," said Brown, who had been limited to two goals in the eight games he played. "Tonight I had no choice. I didnt hesitate. I took the shots that were there." Kamani Hill added a goal for Colorado (6-4-3), which maintained its domination of the Dynamo. The Rapids are unbeaten in their last eight meetings in the series. "We played so well that it was such a fun game to be a part of," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni saidd. Thaddeus Young Jersey. "I wanted to be out there and play." Brown scored on a header off a cross from Marvell Wynne in the fifth minute. He made a precise crossover move and beat goalkeeper Tally Hall just inside the left post in the 35th minute. Houston (5-8-2) showed little aggressiveness on offence in falling for the third straight game -- all shutouts. The Dynamo didnt have a shot on goal until Will Bruin hit the right post in the 72nd minute. "We just didnt play good," Houston coach Dominic Kinnear said. "We gave up a free header in the first minutes. Its a dangerous game to play when you play from behind." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz