Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

20.02.2019 06:14
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Luis Montes scored two minutes before a leg injury sent him to the hospital, helping Mexico beat Ecuador 3-1 Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Luis Montes scored two minutes before a leg injury sent him to the hospital, helping Mexico beat Ecuador 3-1 Saturday in the first of three tuneups in the U. Cheap New Balance Shoes China .S. leading to the World Cup. Montes drove a left-footed shot into the lower left corner of the net from just outside the top of the goal box after a pass from Oribe Peralta in the 33rd minute. Shortly after the goal, Montes and Ecuadors Segundo Castillo became entangled and went down chasing a loose ball. Castillo limped off the field and didnt return. Montes never got up. Montes, a key member of El Tris midfield, covered his face as he was carried off on a stretcher to cheers from the pro-Mexican crowd of 84,876 at the home of the Dallas Cowboys. The club said he was being examined for a possible fracture of his lower right leg. Castillo was hospitalized for further evaluation of a right knee injury. Mexican captain Rafael Marqez also went to the hospital for an injury to his right foot in a separate first-half play. Mexico, coming off a 3-0 win over Israel, plays Bosnia-Herzegovina on Tuesday night in Chicago and Portugal on Friday in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Its World Cup opener in Brazil is June 13 against Cameroon. Ecuador has one more exhibition -- against England on Wednesday in Miami -- before opening the World Cup June 15 against Switzerland. Marco Fabian, who replaced Castillo, scored a long shot that again beat Ecuador keeper Maximo Banguera diving to his right for a 2-0 lead in the 69th minute. Giovani dos Santos made it 3-0 when his shot bounced off the post and went off Bangueras head into the net in the 76th minute. Ecuador scored in the 80th minute when Enner Valencias free kick just outside the goal box caromed into the net off Mexicos Hector Moreno. New Balance Running Shoes Discount . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Wholesale New Balance Shoes . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night. http://www.newbalancediscount.com/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng has never once forgotten home. He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. And while Dengs contributions have touched many, he knows the work will never end. "I wish I could wake up tomorrow and nobody needs help," Deng said. "But we all know thats not going to happen. Im just happy to be in the position that Im in to be able to do the things that Im able to do." On Tuesday, Deng was commended for his compassion and dedication when he was named the winner of the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award, given annually to an NBA player, coach or trainer for outstanding community service. Deng has had a long commitment to philanthropic work in South Sudan, which gained independence in 2011 but has been ravaged by ethnic violence. The two-time All-Star, who came to Cleveland in a trade from Chicago in January, recently recorded a public service announcement for EnoughProject.org, urging peace in his homeland. In a video directed at the nations youth, Deng says, "Look around you, and reach out. Make peace among those who are fighting. Forgive one another and encourage others to forgive. Build trust with people who fear each other. You are young, and if you are wise, you will build bridges with people your age that will last a lifetime." The video is a small sample of Dengs attempts to help others. The 29-year-old also has established The Luol Deng Foundation, a global non-profit organization using basketball as a platform to bring hope to those less fortunate in Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States. His work in Africa has focused on the construction of outdoor courts and initiatives to bring together local communities. His charity work in the U.S. has been focused primarily on his two NBA homes -- Chicago and Cleveland. He has funded holiday evennts in the cities, providing meals and toys to the needy. New Balance Sneakers Discount. . He has served as a mentor to the "Lost Boys of Sudan" and supported the NBAs "Basketball Without Borders" program. Deng is the third Cleveland player to win the award, joining Austin Carr (1979-80) and Eric Snow (2004-05). He also joins an illustrious list of past winners, including Dave Bing, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Magic Johnson, Dikembe Mutombo, David Robinson, Kevin Garnett and Steve Nash. The award is named after the leagues second commissioner. Dengs journey to pro stardom is almost unbelievable. One of nine children, he and his family left Sudan and lived as refugees in Egypt before going to England. Cavs coach Mike Brown was fully aware of Dengs background before the forward came to Cleveland. Brown was thrilled that Deng was honoured. "Its well-deserved," Brown said after practice. "From what hes come from and his life experience is off the charts. He told me about it and I was touched. To see where he is now, and for him to know my job is not done, I was one of the fortunate ones. Because of where I am, I have a platform to help bring awareness for others. "Its a remarkable thing. I dont know how he does it. You applaud him. Obviously, you applaud his parents for raising him the way they did. Its an amazing story. I would be surprised if his life story doesnt turn into a Hollywood movie deal someday. Its that special." Deng finds greater reward in helping others. "Its one of those things when I talk to my parents about it, theyll be very proud," said Deng, who has been slowed by a sore back. "I dont have any kids, but its one of those things where, when you have a kid and your kid calls home and tells the parents what award he won, theyll be proud that theyve done a good job. "Its all about helping other people and just doing what makes you happy in life." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz