Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

20.02.2019 06:15
LONDON -- With David Beckham watching in the stands at West Ham, Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney replicated one of the re Antworten

LONDON -- With David Beckham watching in the stands at West Ham, Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney replicated one of the retired stars most memorable goals on Saturday. Discount Nike Vapormax . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. "Its one of those Ive tried many times and thankfully today its gone in." Just as it did on the opening day of the 1996-97 season for Beckham, who lobbed Wimbledon goalkeeper Neil Sullivan from the halfway line. "Waynes technical ability, his awareness to know where the goalkeeper was, was amazing in the build-up, and then to actually execute it was superb," United manager David Moyes said. "My only worry was whether the bounce would take it over the bar or not." Moyes was actually more pleased with the second after the wonder goal. Rooney was primed in front of goal to slot in from close range in the 33rd after Mark Noble failed to fully clear Ashley Youngs low cross. "He was getting in the box and leading the line," Moyes said of Rooney. Rooneys first double in almost four months moved him to third on Uniteds all-time scoring chart, 38 behind Bobby Charltons record 249. The striker, who signed a new deal through June 2019 last month, thrived at Upton Park in the absence of Robin van Persie, who is beginning at least a month out with a left knee injury. Moyes almost had to cope with a makeshift defence as United reeled off a third consecutive away win in the league without conceding, days after advancing to a Champions League quarterfinal with Bayern Munich by beating Olympiakos. However rare this comfortable league win was for Moyes seventh-place side, reaching the top four seems beyond this team, with Arsenal 11 points in front in fourth place. "The win on Wednesday night against Olympiakos has given us all a big lift," Rooney said. "You could see today the confidence running through the team, so its a good victory and were really pleased with that." 16:22ET 22-03-14 Cheeap Vapormax Online . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Vapormax For Sale Cheap . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. http://www.discountvapormax.com/ . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net.NEW YORK -- The NBA said Thursday that its referees made a mistake when they ejected Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin in the Clippers 105-103 loss at Golden State on Wednesday night. Griffin was ejected for his second technical with 10:43 left after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Warriors forward Draymond Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. "After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," said Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors Anddrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him. Cheap Vapormax China. " With Griffin gone, the Clippers missed several key chances in the waning moments. "If you look at it, I didnt do anything and I got thrown out of the game. It all boils down to they (referees) fell for it," Griffin said after the game. "To me, its cowardly basketball. I dont know their intentions, but it worked. ... If I knew the answer Id probably be in a different position. Tonight I got two technicals for nothing." Also Thursday, the NBA fined Green $15,000 for failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz