Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

20.02.2019 06:15
MILWAUKEE - Rookie Brendan Leipsic snapped a five-game pointless drought with three assists as the Milwaukee Admirals downed the Antworten

MILWAUKEE - Rookie Brendan Leipsic snapped a five-game pointless drought with three assists as the Milwaukee Admirals downed the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 4-1 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Scarpe Saucony Offerta .Joe Pendenza, Zach Budish, Viktor Arvidsson and Frderick Gaudreau scored for the Admirals (16-12-5), who snapped a four-game losing streak. Marek Mazanec kicked out 15 shots for the win.Drayson Bowman supplied the lone goal for the Bulldogs (15-14-6), who got a 27-save outing from Joey MacDonald.Milwaukee went 1 for 6 on the power play while Hamilton scored once on four chances with the man advantage. Saucony Italia Scontate .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Saucony Outlet Italia . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. http://www.sauconyscontate.it/ . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Cam Newton must find a way to beat his biggest nemesis for the Carolina Panthers to advance to the NFC championship game.The fourth-year quarterback is 0-3 in his career and has struggled to find the end zone against the Seattle Seahawks, Carolinas opponent in Saturday nights divisional playoff game.Newton has led only one touchdown drive in those three losses to the Seahawks.Hes barely completed 50 per cent of his passes and is averaging just 145 yards passing per game. Hes been sacked eight times and three turnovers, including two fumbles. Newton has also been limited to 104 yards on the ground and has not scored a touchdown rushing against Seattle.I cant really put a finger on it, Newton said of his struggles against the Seahawks. They have great players and theyre coached extremely well.Seattle coach Pete Carroll said the Seahawks havent done anything special against Newton.Weve just tried to play football and hold on — and weve been able to get that done, Carroll said.This will be Newtons first time playing in Seattle, so battling crowd noise will certainly add to Newtons challenges.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he believes Newton will be fine as long as he doesnt try to force the action against the leagues No. 1-ranked defence.He just has to take what they give him, Rivera said. I know one thing about him is that he is so competitive and he wants to make things happen, but I think exercising the right type of patience will be good for him.Rivera said Newton has shown he can do just that in recent weeks.While his stats havent been spectacular, Newton has gotten the job done and the Panthers (8-8-1) have won five straight games.If Cam plays the way he has in some of the games in this past five-week stretch there are some really good possibilities for us, Rivera said.Still, odds-makers arent giving Newton and the Panthers much of a chance of winning on the road. They openned the week as an 11-point underdog. Saucony Scontate Online. ivera said the Panthers will need to perform better in the red zone to have a chance — something theyve struggled with most of the season and in past games against Seattle — and not turn the ball over.Carolina settled for three field goal attempts last Saturday in a 27-16 wild-card win against Arizona and also had three turnovers, two by Newton.When I look back at this past game, we had ample opportunities to score, Newton said. We had a couple of turnovers, senseless turnovers at that. Me being the number one on the blame list being the leader of this offence, we just have to do better. If we do that, who knows what the game will turn out to be?Newton doesnt anticipate the Panthers doing anything differently than they have been in recent weeks.Theyve leaned heavily on Jonathan Stewart in the running game the past five weeks and are averaging 196.6 yards rushing per game during that span.Newton also said he wont hesitate to throw at Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman if the opportunity presents itself.Dont get me wrong, Richard Sherman is a top-tier cornerback, Newton said. But, if the read takes me there, I have to take it. Im not going to shy away from it.The Panthers may be without speedy wide receiver Philly Brown, which could limit Newtons options on offence.The rookie is still recovering from a shoulder injury he sustained against Arizona. He was limited Thursday at practice. Without him, the Panthers lack a deep threat.Rivera said Thursday hell make a decision on Browns playing status closer to kickoff.The Panthers are taking practice squad player Stephen Hill with them to Seattle in case Brown cant play, and they decide to add another wide receiver to the 53-man roster.Brown said he feels well enough to play, but the decision will be up to the coaching staff.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz