Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

20.02.2019 06:15
DETROIT -- Coco Crisp is on such a roll that he was even a little better than Miguel Cabrera on Monday night. [url=http://www.di Antworten

DETROIT -- Coco Crisp is on such a roll that he was even a little better than Miguel Cabrera on Monday night. Buy Air Max 270 . Crisp and Daric Barton each drove in two runs, leading the Oakland Athletics to an 8-6 victory over the Detroit Tigers. Cabrera hit his 43rd homer, bolstering his pursuit of another Triple Crown, but Barton had a tiebreaking RBI single in Oaklands two-run sixth inning. Crisp went 3 for 6 with a solo homer and is batting .500 (9 for 18) in his last four games. The As scored at least one run against each of Detroits three relievers after Anibal Sanchez was forced out after throwing 112 pitches in five innings. "We did a good job of being patient," Crisp said. "I think we got his pitch count pretty good." A.J. Griffin (11-9) earned his first win since July 29 despite allowing four runs and seven hits in five-plus innings. The right-hander was 0-2 with a 3.47 ERA in his previous four starts. "I was just trying to battle and keep the ball down good," Griffin said. "Its good to win, a good battle. It felt like a playoff atmosphere." Grant Balfour allowed an unearned run in the ninth but held on for his 33rd save. Omar Infante and Victor Martinez also homered for the AL Central-leading Tigers, who had won three in a row. Martinez went 4 for 5 and Torii Hunter had two hits. "We just didnt pitch good. I dont know what else to tell you," manager Jim Leyland said. "They were swinging the bats good, and we didnt pitch good. Our pitchers have been terrific, but tonight they got beat. No big deal." Cabrera went deep in the fifth, sending a 3-1 slider from Griffin over the wall in right for a two-run shot that tied it at 4. He leads the AL with a .359 batting average and 130 RBIs, but he trails Baltimore slugger Chris Davis for the home run lead by three. "Trying to go off the plate, trying to make him chase something," Griffin said. "It was up. If it would have been down, it would have been a better pitch." Oakland responded in the sixth, jumping all over Jose Alvarez (1-4). Barton, who was called up from Triple-A Sacramento earlier in the day, had the last of three consecutive singles to open the inning, driving in Nate Freiman. Crisp added an RBI single. Alberto Callaspo added a run-scoring single against Al Alburquerque in the seventh and Jed Lowries RBI double in the eighth made it 8-4. "They got some hits off tough pitches, but Anibal has been great for us, and this was just one of those days," Martinez said. "Obviously, no one wants to give up hits and no one wants to leave runners on base, but were playing against a big league team and they are playing just as hard as we are." Sanchez allowed four runs and five hits in five innings. He struck out six and walked three. NOTES: Crisp also made a diving catch in right-centre to rob pinch hitter Tuiasosopo of extra bases in the eighth. ... Oakland placed RF Josh Reddick on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained right wrist. Reddick sprained the wrist on Sunday. Barton took Reddicks place on the roster. Oakland also designated RHP Pat Neshek for assignment. Right-hander Evan Scribner was recalled from Sacramento to take Nesheks roster spot. ... Detroit SS Jose Iglesias returned after missing two games because of soreness above his left elbow. ... The pitching matchup for the second game of the series on Tuesday night is Tigers ace Justin Verlander (12-9, 3.68 ERA) against LHP Tommy Milone (9-9, 4.30 ERA). Cheap Air Max 270 Free Shipping . -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T. Wholesale Air Max 270 . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. http://www.discountairmax270.com/ . Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots.TORONTO – General manager Alex Anthopoulos was evasive on the subject of the Blue Jays budget parameters as baseball moves closer to the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline. “Were having dialogue with teams,” said Anthopoulos. “Ultimately what we end up doing, if we do things or get things done, well never get into specifics. I dont think weve ever given out a number when it comes to payroll and things like that.” Getting down to the nitty-gritty, the answer to the question on fans minds: can the ballclub add salary? Can it take on an increase in payroll? Can it make a small dent in the bottom line in order to improve the team? “We can add players,” said Anthopoulos. “We have the ability to have that dialogue at any time. I dont see any reason why we wont be able to add players and obviously players make money. No one plays for free.” What about the belief that any deal must be dollar in-dollar out? Also known as revenue neutral? “I would never get into the specifics of that in terms of how we would make things work and where things fit in our payroll projections. Those are things we keep in house,” said Anthopoulos. “I understand why you guys are asking. I totally respect it. Its just things that we keep that stuff internal.” The proof will be in the actions of the ballclub, not just in the next 11 days leading up to the first trade deadline but also through August, when deals can still be made but not without the players involved first clearing waivers. In most cases thats a formality. “I think you could see, this is just a feeling, I think theres potentially going to be more activity in August this year than in years past,” said Anthopoulos. “You saw last year guys like (Justin) Morneau and (Marlon) Byrd got moved, (Alex) Rios got moved after (July) 31, I think thats where,, from a contractual standpoint and because of the extra wildcard, some clubs just need to wait a little while longer. Wholesale Air Max 270 China. ” According to baseball-reference.com, the Blue Jays have $135.4 million committed to player salary in 2014. A quiet trade deadline will lead to finger pointing at Anthopoulos, which would be unfair. There will be blame to go around; ownership would be at the top of the list. The general manager is aware there are holes in his lineup. Theres a need to acquire an infielder. Theres a need to upgrade the bullpen, an attempt at which will be made internally with the likely promotion of top prospect Aaron Sanchez. There are few teams in baseball that wouldnt add an arm to the starting rotation. Anthopoulos, with support of ownership, changed the course of the franchise in the offseason of 2012 when he made blockbuster trades with the Miami Marlins and New York Mets. The Blue Jays went from a franchise with a large haul of prospects building with youth to a win-now ballclub thanks to acquisitions of the likes of R.A. Dickey, Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle. Now, with a veteran laden lineup, the Blue Jays could use an acquisition or two to cement the clubs footing in the pennant picture. But with ownerships new CEO, who inherited a multi-billion dollar investment in another sports property, the landscape has changed. Anthopoulos finds himself with a win-now lineup. If his jobs on the line, as has been suggested, it would be strange for ownership to fire the general manager if it stood in the way of moves Anthopoulos would and could have made. Ownership needs to be win-now, too. Some trade deadlines are interesting for their activity, some not so much due to inactivity. For Blue Jays fans, the next five weeks, regardless of the degree to which the ballclub is active, will be quite intriguing. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz