Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

21.02.2019 06:13
BRASILIA, Brazil - Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski knocked Antonio Silva out on Saturday in the first round of t Antworten

BRASILIA, Brazil - Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski knocked Antonio Silva out on Saturday in the first round of the main event of UFC Fight Night: Bigfoot vs. Randy Moss Jersey . Arlovski 2.Arlovski (23-10) received heavy criticism for a lacklustre win over Brendan Schaub in June. On Saturday night, he silenced his doubters, at least for now.Silva (18-6) looked a little tentative to start, as he took the centre of the octagon but was reluctant to move forward, instead preferring to keep his hands high and seek a counter. Arlovski approached with caution to open, but once he realized Silva was holding back, he opened up with darting right hands to the head and body. It would be the punch that would ultimately prove the decider.Late in the first, Arlovski fired the big overhand, and it landed flush, sending the massive Silva to the floor. Arlovski immediately seized the opportunity, pouncing with big hammerfists that put Silva out at the 2:59 mark of the opening round.Silva — who goes by the nickname Bigfoot — defeated Arlovski in 2010 when both fought for the Strikeforce promotion.I am very excited and happy now, Arlovski said after the win. And I really want the extra $50,000 on my paycheck.Arlovski is now 2-0 in the UFC since rejoining the promotion after six years fighting outside of the octagon, and he did pick up a $50,000 bonus for one the cards two Performance of the Night awards, as well.In the nights co-main event, massive Brazilian lightweight Gleison Tibau earned a hard-fought split-decision win over Polish prospect Piotr Hallmann.Tibau looked destined to finish the fight in the early going, rocking Hallmann with a high kick and several powerful punches. But the gritty Hallmann refused to be put away, battling back throughout the 15-minute affair with punches and kicks of his own.Tibau seemed to control the action throughout all three rounds, taking the fight to the floor when he wanted and remaining upright when Hallmann tried to do the same. Tibaus blows always seemed to land with more consequence, as well, though a few Hallmann knees did draw blood late in the third.The bout was back-and-forth, but Tibau stayed just a step ahead, and while it looked like he had done enough to comfortable score a decision win, he had to sweat through a split result before picking up the win.It wasnt the result I wanted, Tibau admitted after the fight. I won the fight, but I wanted the knockout. But Im happy because I think Hallmann made my win better because he was really tough.Tibaus 23 UFC appearances are now tied for fourth-most all-time.In a lightweight matchup, The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2 winner Leonardo Santos (13-3) picked up a hard-fought decision win over The Ultimate Fighter 8 winner Efrain Escudero (22-9).Santos, a jiu-jitsu world champion, controlled the opening round, taking Escudero to the floor and looking for submission opportunities. The tables turned in the second, with Santos seeming to fade as Escudero defending his takedown attempts and landing uppercuts and overhands on the feet. With the fight on the line in the third round, Escudero looked crisp to start, but it was Santos ultimately imposed his will.Santos scored a well-timed takedown and then dominated the positioning for most of the final frame. While Escudero defended his submission well, he was unable to get back to his feet, and Santos was granted the unanimous decision win.He won the second round, and I know it, but I dominated the first and third rounds, Santos said after the win. He is a very tough and experienced guy, so I had to look for flaws in his game. But I found it and won the fight. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Hughes-Elite-Jersey/ . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- NaVorro Bowman tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee when he went down during Sundays NFC championship loss at Seattle, a person with direct knowledge of the injury said Monday. The person said that Bowman would have surgery for the ACL tear but that the MCL is likely to heal with rest and he is expected to be ready for the 2014 season. "Its not as bad as feared," the person said, speaking on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because the team hadnt made an announcement regarding the results of tests on Bowmans knee. Coach Jim Harbaugh said after Sundays 23-17 season-ending loss to the Seahawks that Bowman was believed to have torn his ACL, and Harbaugh wasnt to address the media again until Tuesday. Kansas Citys Derrick Johnson was chosen Monday to replace Bowman in the Pro Bowl. 49ers linebackers coach Jim Leavitt remained optimistic earlier Monday that Bowman would be playing when the 49ers open new Levis Stadium next season. "Hes a warrior. Hes going to push forward, theres no question," Leavitt said. "Hes a special guy, tremendously talented, but hes got such a heart. Hes been so good with me its unbelievable. Hes great young man. Hell be fine. Were going into a new stadium and hell be ready to go when we start." In addition, left guard Mike Iupati broke his left ankle in the loss. He says he doesnt know whether he will need surgery, but is scheduled to be further evaluated Tuesday. "This is a bad-luck year," said Iupati, who missed four games with a left knee injury. "Ill probably be in a cast for a while. Ill be here rehabbing. Its day by day and wish for the best." As the 49ers braced for Bowmans lengthy recovery, they were still dealing with the sting of another season that ended just short of the goal. Safety Donte Whitner was irked at any Seattle fans involved with throwing popcorn and other debris on Bowman as he was carted off at CenturyLink Field. "Thats pure ignorance," said Whitner, who noted losing to the rival Seahawks "makes it a little worse cuz I wanted to send those fans home crying." And how about the postgame comments by cornerback Richard Sherman calling 49ers wideout Michael Crabtree "mediocre" and "sorry" following his game-saving defensive play in the end zone during the waning moments? "Pure ignorance, simple as that," Whitner said. Added tight end Vernon Davis: "He talks a lot. Sometimes you just need to shut your mouth. You got the win. Be humble, be gracious and just accept it. ... Maybe he could learn from other people around the league that know how to be a true gentleman that show good sportsmanship. Jalyn Holmes Jersey. " For Bowman, this is a terrible ending to a career season in which he emerged as a Defensive Player of the Year candidate. In December, Bowmans three sacks, two interceptions, one returned for a touchdown, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery were unmatched by any other player all season. The 25-year-old Bowman, drafted out of Penn State in 2010 and signed to a five-year contract extension worth $45.25 million in November 2012, had 145 tackles, five sacks, two interceptions and four forced fumbles this season. "He sacrificed his body for this team. Hes our leader and arguably the best player that we have," rookie safety Eric Reid said. "To see him go down, it hurts. Ill be praying for him and wishing him a speedy recovery. ... He was surprisingly optimistic (on the plane). He looked like he was doing OK." Harbaugh, Leavitt and the other coaches met with their players Monday morning, passing out paperwork on the off-season conditioning program before everybody packed their belongings and parted ways. For many, especially players on defence, having the season end seeing Bowman go down made it that much tougher. "I didnt talk to him, because theres nothing really that you can say to somebody that puts so much into it and they go out with an injury like that," Whitner said. "From playing up here and being on this high level to being dropped all the way to the bottom on an injury, it has to be devastating. So I dont really know what to say to him right now. Ill say something eventually." Pro Football Talk first reported details of Bowmans injury Monday. Bowman still planned to attend a meet and greet appearance Tuesday night at a mall in nearby Concord, according to publicist Theodore Palmer. Notes: LB Ahmad Brooks is scheduled to fly to Hawaii on Tuesday to join the NFC Pro Bowl team, though the 49ers didnt yet know whether other selections planned to attend or pull out of the game. ... C Jonathan Goodwin said he will listen to any offers this off-season but also might consider retirement. "Deep down I think Im still willing, but what creates uncertainty for me is being a 35-year-old free agent, which in this time of the NFL can be tough," Goodwin said. ... Whitner and WR Anquan Boldin also are uncertain they will be back with the 49ers. Whitner said he would like to stay and that Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke expressed they would like him to return. "Hopefully we can get something done," Whitner said. "This is a business. Sometimes players dont fit into what you want to do salary-cap wise." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz