Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

22.02.2019 06:34
Hamilton, ON (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.sauconyscontate.it/]Saucony Scontate Uomo[/url] .com) - Brandon Banks returned two Antworten

Hamilton, ON (SportsNetwork. Saucony Scontate Uomo .com) - Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns, Nic Grigsby had two rushing scores and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats beat the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in Sundays Eastern Division Final at Tim Hortons Field. Banks, who also had a 78-yard punt return touchdown called back due to a holding penalty, set a CFL playoff record with 226 punt return yards. You dont expect that kind of performance. When you block hard and you have a player like Brandon, things like that can happen, said Hamilton head coach Kent Austin. Zach Collaros completed 18-of-27 passes for 199 yards in his first career playoff start, helping the Tiger-Cats (10-9) make a second straight trip to the Grey Cup. Hamilton, which lost to Saskatchewan last year, will face either Edmonton or Calgary next week at Vancouvers BC Place. To go back-to-back is something that should be cherished, Austin added. Jonathan Crompton was 25-of-38 for 315 yards and threw touchdown passes of 63, 22 and nine yards, but also had three interceptions for Montreal (10-10). He has developed throughout the year and hes getting better, Montreal head coach Tom Higgins said about Crompton, who will be the teams No. 1 quarterback going into training camp. Crompton was picked off by Erik Harris in the third quarter, leading to a 3- yard Grigsby touchdown run. The Als answered with a 33-yard Sean Whyte field goal, then pulled within 27-24 on Greens 63-yard TD grab with 10 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. Justin Medlock kicked a 42-yard field goal to give Hamilton a 30-24 with 5:28 left. Banks sealed the win less than two minutes later after Montreal was forced to punt. He appeared to be bottled up, but managed to escape and scored on an 88- yard return. Medlock added a 27-yarder inside of two minutes. The Als opened the scoring on their second drive when Crompton and Green connected for a touchdown. Hamilton responded with a 32-yard Medlock field goal and was on the move at the outset of the second quarter, but Collaros fumbled at the end of an 8-yard run to the Montreal 13. Delvin Breaux picked off Cromptons intended pass to Green two plays later, and the turnover led to a 5-yard touchdown run by Grigsby. Crompton shook off the interception and found Green again in the end zone to put Montreal back on top at 14-10. Medlock kicked a 20-yard field goal to cap the ensuing Hamilton drive, then Banks returned a punt 93 yards to give the TiCats the lead with 26 seconds left in the first half. Banks cut across the field to the left sideline and dodged two tacklers for the go-ahead touchdown. Game Notes The Ticats last won the Grey Cup in 1999 ... Montreal has lost eight straight playoff games in Hamilton ... Grigsby had 93 yards on 18 carries ... Green caught six passes for 126 yards. Saucony Italia Scontate . - Quarterback Brady Quinn says he has been released by the Miami Dolphins. Scarpe Saucony Offerta . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. http://www.sauconyscontate.it/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot.As the clock ticks towards the start of CFL free agency on Feb 15, it appears more and more likely that Korey Banks time with the B.C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Buono indicated to TSN on Tuesday that he has no intention of renegotiating Banks contract. Assuming hes convinced that Banks will not report to training camp under his current deal, that would leave him with two options: trading or releasing the seven-time all-star, something Banks hopes happens soon. "Im not sure why this is taking so long," Banks told TSN. "Im a veteran and Ive given my heart and soul to this team for eight years. If they dont want me to be a part of it, just release me and let me move on." From Buonos perspective, it is not unreasonable to expect a player to play out his option year, regardless of their age. "We had five players play out their option this past year and more than 100 players in the league did also," said Buono. "Korey is under contract and we would like him to come in and compete for a job just like everyone else. Whats wrong with that?" Banks, meanwhile, brristles at the notion. Saucony Outlet Italia. "Compete? All Ive ever done is compete. Ill tell you right now, there is no way they are going to bring anyone in to take my spot. Im in great shape and Im going to play at least one or two more years. I just want to go where Im wanted and in a way that allows me to look after my family." Buono does concede that there are some similar dynamics to this situation and the one he went through last year with Geroy Simon, another veteran player that ultimately moved on. He hopes to have the situation resolved by Feb 15, but given Banks is still under contract, Buono doesnt believe he is under any obligation to make a decision by then. "I would like to do whats best for Korey and whats best for the club, but sometimes that is in conflict," said Buono. As for the Lions who will become free agents on Feb 15, Buono expects defensive linemen Keron Williams to go to free agency. "He needs to see what his value is on the open market and so do we," added Buono. He is open to bringing Williams back for 2014, but also wants to free up some salary cap space before Feb 15 so he can aggressively pursue non-import free agents. The Lions have also tendered contract offers to WR Nick Moore, DB Josh Bell and OL Steve Myddelton. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz