Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

23.02.2019 08:12
GREENSBORO, N. [url=http://www.airmax270cheapsale.com/]Air Max 270 Clearance[/url] .C. -- Halfway through the Wyndham Championsh Antworten

GREENSBORO, N. Air Max 270 Clearance .C. -- Halfway through the Wyndham Championship, there is quite a crowd near the top of the leaderboard. Heath Slocum and Scott Langley share the lead at 10-under 130 through two rounds of the PGA Tours final event before the playoffs. Thirteen other players were two strokes or fewer back, including four -- Brian Stuard, Nick Watney, Martin Laird and Andrew Svoboda -- who were at 9 under. Local favourite Carl Pettersson -- the 2008 winner here who is one of nine players two strokes back -- offered some advice for those playing the course where he serves as a member of the board. "Youve got to keep your foot on the gas," he said. Since the tournament returned to Sedgefield Country Club in 2008, every two-day leader until now had been at 11 under or better. In what has become an annual rite of mid-August, the field is littered with players trying to prolong their seasons for at least one more week by cracking the top 125 on the points list and qualifying for the first round of the playoffs, which begin next week at The Barclays in New Jersey. Langley isnt one of them. The second-year pros main concern is chasing his first PGA Tour victory. He isnt feeling quite as much stress as he did here last year, when he missed the cut yet squeaked into The Barclays at No. 124. "Last year, so much going through my head as a rookie, not knowing how to handle it," Langley said. "I was thinking a little too much about things that I really have no control over in terms of keeping my card, what other guys are doing. Lesson learned." Langley ran off three straight birdies early in his 65 and closed with two in a row after putting both of his approach shots less than 6 feet from the stick. At No. 81 on the points list, his spot next week is safe. Slocums isnt. He is at No. 158 but is well aware that if you can get into the playoffs, anything can happen. Five years ago, he made the playoffs "by the skin of my teeth" at No. 124 -- and then went on to win The Barclays. "I came into this week trying to create a little bit of momentum for me to whether I could somehow get myself into the playoffs or the (Web.com) finals," Slocum said. Slocum had seven birdies during his 65 and moved atop the leaderboard after a run of four in a row late during his second consecutive 65. He sank a 20-foot birdie putt on the 13th before twice sticking approach shots within seven feet of the flagstick and converting those short putts. "It was a good stretch, and obviously at this point, youre going to need a lot," Slocum said. "Youre going to have some of that to keep yourself in contention and go for it." Indeed, that put him in position to challenge for his fifth PGA Tour victory and first since the McGladrey Classic in 2010. "I do miss this feeling of being in contention," Slocum said. "Not being in contention for a while, Im going to savour it." Svoboda briefly joined them at 10 under with a birdie on the 17th, but slipped back after missing a 20-foot par putt on the 18th and closing his 64 with a bogey. Among those bubble players who came to Sedgefield hoping to play their way into the post-season, No. 125 Paul Casey shot a 69 to move to 6 under and put himself well past the cut line of 2 under. Others ran into bubble trouble: No. 122 Robert Allenby, No. 127 Charlie Beljan and No. 128 Greg Chalmers were among the borderline players who missed the cut Air Max 270 Cheap Sale . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. Air Max 270 Wholesale . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons. http://www.airmax270cheapsale.com/ . PAUL, Minn.Leeds have been in free fall in the 2016 Super League season - last years treble-winners find themselves 10th on the table with just three wins from 12 games. The Rhinos have had numerous injuries this season with full-back Zak Hardaker plus second rowers Carl Ablett and Brett Delaney the latest to join that list. The Rhinos also lost their training base to flooding when the river Aire burst its banks on Boxing Day, however Hardaker says that Leeds have simply not been consistent enough to challenge for the top of the table. Brad Singleton, Zak Hardaker and Jimmy Keinhorst reflect on Leeds opening couple of months to the season and look ahead to their clash with Huddersfield You could go down the route of injuries and training facilities, but I am not about that, Hardaker told Sky Sports.It is all about consistency on the pitch. We have played some great rugby and we have played some absolutely appalling rugby. That sums us up where we are.The points we scored at St Helens were terrific but to let 30 odd points in was not so good. If we can attack like we did against Saints but then defend like we did against Hull then we will slowly start to climb up the table. Highlights from the match between St Helens and Leeds in the Super League Huddersfield have not been the force they were last year either - having won only two of their 12 games. Air Max 270 Sale Online. Leeds and Huddersfield will play against each other twice in a row after being drawn against each other in the Challenge Cup, and Hardaker says the main focus for Leeds is to get the win on Friday.Leeds v Huddersfield have always been great games - in previous years we have always been battling it out at the top of the table but this game we are fighting at the bottom of the table. It is going to be an interesting game - Huddersfield are desperate to get off the bottom and we are desperate not to fall to the bottom.You can play as well as you like but if you dont get the two points at the end of the game then it does not really matter. On Friday the main aim there is to get the two points, then we can start thinking of the Challenge Cup.Huddersfield have lost prop Craig Huby with a torn pectoral muscle so Eorl Crabtree is recalled and coach Paul Anderson has called up teenage centre Jake Wardle, younger brother of Joe, for the first time. Winger Gene Ormsby is recalled for a last appearance of his loan spell and Tyler Dickinson replaces Kruise Leeming. Highlights of the Super League clash between the Wigan Warriors and the Huddersfield Giants Huddersfield Giants: Jermaine McGillvary, Leroy Cudjoe, Joe Wardle, Aaron Murphy, Danny Brough, Eorl Crabtree, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Michael Lawrence, Kyle Wood, Sam Rapira, Ukuma Taai, Jake Connor, Josh Johnson, Nathan Mason, Oliver Roberts, Tyler Dickinson, Jake Wardle, Ryan Brierley, Gene OrmsbyLeeds Rhinos: Cameron Smith, Kallum Watkins, Danny McGuire, Rob Burrow, Keith Galloway, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Liam Sutcliffe, Brett Delaney, Brad Singleton, Mitch Garbutt, Jimmy Keinhorst, Mitch Achurch, Anthony Mullally, Josh Walters, Ash Handley, Ashton Golding, Jordan Baldwinson, Jordan Lilley, Brett Ferres ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz