Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

25.02.2019 04:42
RUKA, Finland -- Canadians Mikael Kingsbury and Alexandre Bilodeau finished 1-2 in mens moguls on Saturday in a World Cup of fre Antworten

RUKA, Finland -- Canadians Mikael Kingsbury and Alexandre Bilodeau finished 1-2 in mens moguls on Saturday in a World Cup of freestyle skiing event. Zapatillas España Baratas . Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., won gold with a score of 26.93, while Bilodeau, from Montreal, took silver with 26.54. Japans Sho Endo (25.24) placed third. "Alex was going right before me and he did an amazing run with a very high score," said Kingsbury. "I knew it would be very hard to beat that score, so I went for it. I went just a little bit faster than him and got the gold today. "Its probably the best run of my life." Kingsbury was very pleased with his performance, especially heading toward the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, this February. "Its the perfect way to start the season, especially for an Olympic year," said Kingsbury. "Its looking great, Im skiing great, Im in good shape, no injuries. I just want to keep it going." Bilodeau, who won gold for Canada at the 2010 Vancouver Games, is very impressed with Kingsburys progress as a high-calibre skier. "Mikael is a great talent and he really pushed it today," said Bilodeau. "I put the bar very high and I knew I had a very clean run, quite fast. He had to go all out." Bilodeau was also pleased with his performance and is looking forward to fine-tuning for the Olympics. "I went very big on the top air, perfect top air. The middle section probably was one of my best middle sections ever," said Bilodeau. "I cant wait to see the videos and to see the judges score and to analyze that with my coach." Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis was in 10th and Montreals Pascal-Olivier Gagne was 12th. In womens moguls competition, Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe won silver with a score of 23.90. She lost to American Hannah Kearney (25.07) and beat out Japans Aiko Uemura (23.69). "I worked hard this summer on my jumps and it really paid off today," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Im really stoked and happy that everything came together. Its such a good feeling to know that youve done an awesome job." Dufour-Lapointe likes how competitive the womens moguls circuit has become leading to the Sochi Games. "This season I really feel the girls are hungry to go faster, to try and make it to the Games," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Its really fun and nice that the sports going further. Its going to be a really good year, I think." Montreals Chloe Dufour-Lapointe was fifth, Quebec Citys Audrey Robichaud ninth, Montreals Maxime Dufour-Lapointe 14th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., came 16th. Zapatillas Baratas Outlet España . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. Zapatillas Baratas España Online . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. http://www.barataszapatillas.es/ . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina.MONTREAL -- The Montreal Alouettes signed defensive end Ameet Pall and offensive linemen Ryan White and Jake Piotrowski on Monday. Pall and Piotrowski signed for two years while Whites deal was for three seasons. The six-foot, 245-pound Pall, a Montreal native, was a 2012 first-round draft pick of the Calgary Stampeders but had three tackles in 10 games over two seasons with the Alouettes. The six-foot-four, 290-pound White, also a Montreall native, spent time on the clubs practice roster the last two seasons. Comprar Zapatillas Online Baratas. The Alouettes selected White in the sixth round, No. 44 overall, of the 2012 CFL draft out of Bishops. The six-foot-four, 293-pound Piotrowski, a native of Shanty Bay, Ont., was selected in the fifth round, No. 41 overall, of last years CFL draft by Montreal. He attended the Alouettes training camp before returning to the University of Guelph. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz